Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rock on Mini.... I decided I thought they'd get married before s9 started... in the very least, far as I'm concerned now Sam goes home to Jack at least on the weekends! I'll keep assuming that till I'm told different

No doubt her recount of her day post RE would have been an interesting one. Given with her head in Jack's lap while he feeds her popcorn in front of the tv of course

Originally posted by minigeek
    LOL, hey, a healthy dose of hope is a lot more fun to cling to than despair, baby!

Besides, if I think
    Spoiler:
    Sam and Jack are already married or at the very least already engaged
    ... in my own warped twisted little fantasy world, then I can happily skip along to whatever vague beat tptb throw at us. The vaguer, the better! Until the ultimate unveiling-er... that is to say... yeah.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
      Good Eveniing everyone!! *waves*

my normal threads are a little quiet so i thought that i would drop in and say HI!!!!!!
      Hey Lexa! Nice to see you here! I post here sometimes... I need to see SG1 again to get totally into it, but given the way Ch. 7 treats sci-fi, hell could freeze over before that happens.
      Anyway .... and !!!

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
        Hey Lexa! Nice to see you here! I post here sometimes... I need to see SG1 again to get totally into it, but given the way Ch. 7 treats sci-fi, hell could freeze over before that happens.
        Anyway .... and !!!
        Yeah apparently channel seven has chosen not to renew stargate for this year

SuSiE_SG1
        Major Sam/Jack Shipper!

Comment

Originally posted by SuSiE_SG1
          Are you serious? What is wrong with those people? So we won't get to see season 9 at all??
          Please tell me they're not doing that with Atlantis as well!!!!!

Comment

Really? Where'd you hear that?

Foxtel still has them on the A-list for their Sci-Fi programming... but I haven't heard anything about ch7.

Originally posted by SuSiE_SG1
            sigpic

Comment

Don't forget it's RDA birthday! You can send your well wishes for his birthday to RDAnderson.com. You can leave him a birthday messanger (he does look at them here).
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                Don't forget it's RDA birthday! You can send your well wishes for his birthday to RDAnderson.com. You can leave him a birthday messanger (he does look at them here).
                Yes, so far there are more than 1000 mesages. I think that he'll get the impression that he is much missed in season 9 of Stargate, but everyone can appreciate his reasons for retiring.
                always and forever
                My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Boy you know we have hit hard times when I find this Thread on the second page.
                  Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                    Boy you know we have hit hard times when I find this Thread on the second page.
                    I was just thinking that!

Hey everyone, i'm new well i read the threads just don't write in them! until now!

Can't believe the big bosses spent eight years playing with a relationship then leave us nothing! i think (well hope and pray really) that there will be a revelation at the end of series that will tell all (see amanda interview on gateworld)

Alternatively, if the big bosses are scared of losing viewrs so they just keep in the air! make a decision and if they are true fans they will keep watching it! The decision has to be sam and jack. it has pointed that way of 8 years! see sense people

Keep the thread alive!

love me
                    xx

ps) ace video by the way! send that to people in charge!
                    Adama and Roslin........ watch one episode and you'll see what i mean! so much more than words!

Comment

Season Nine
                      Spoiler:
                      The Sam I understood was one when her and Narim were talking and she says that basically she won't get involved with anyone until she knows who's feelings she is feeling, meaning hers or Jolinars. That makes sense to me because Sam always thought things out, sometimes too long but that was Sam. IMO TPTB have been consistent with the Sam character until Grace and the whole questioning her feelings for Jack and his for her; but even putting that aside the Sam that we are seeing in Season 9 isn't this person. After going through the depths of emotions that Sam did I don't believe that that Sam would have even been tempted to romantically kiss anyone including Martouf. Don't get me wrong I understand the emotions that you guys are saying she had with Martouf and with the added pressure she was forced to endure by killing him; but having said that I believe going through her own personal hell and coming out knowing that she does truly love Jack for who he is and not what he is and that he feels the same about her would supersede any feelings that Jolinar may have for Martouf, and continuing with this Sam she would have only allowed a hug or a kiss on the cheek. Besides in the scene, the way I saw it I saw no fear, no confusion, no "oh my gosh what do I do now", no hands coming up out of instinct to push him away, and that concerned me greatly. I believe that once our Sam accepted the honesty of her feelings for Jack that no person, spirit, or Tokra could deter her from them or in any way jeopardize them. I guess that is how strong I feel her feelings are for Jack and his for her, that is why I am a shipper for these two and that is why this season is so hurtful to me. I'm not saying I'm right or wrong, I'm just sayin those are my feelings.

Comment

Originally posted by STARGATE7777
                        Did you ever notice on commentaries on DVD's that producers, actors and directors often comment on the episodes with surprise. I think that they work in small sections of the script, in different orders and sometimes more than one episode.

I think that it is often up to the actors or director during the filming to say something when a scene doesn't work. I believe that RDA had a talent for knowing what would come out right in a scene. I sometimes get the impression that this year they are sometimes just reading the scripts. They don't seem to react each other.

Anyway. This might be an explanation for the R.E. fiasco. Of course, I never saw the whole Martouf/Sam thing. I thought it was just wrong. It reminded me of someone falling for someone's dead sister just because there was some resemblance. To me, it was a bad experience for Sam and the only feelings that she truly had was guilt over killing him.
                        I wonder if they all look at the finished product that we see. What you intend and what is observed can be worlds of difference.

As for Marty and Sam, I agree - creepy. If Jolinar were still alive I could understand but with her dead -eeech
                        Last edited by Zoser; 23 January 2006, 08:13 AM.
                        sigpic
                        Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                        My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Happy Birthday Rick
                          We miss you.
                          sigpic
                          My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                            great theory!

and see, there's actual evidence to support it.

Spoiler:
                            1- sam not reacting to hearing/mentioning her father. 2- the timeline for when janet really died (teal'c said three years, i say it's only been two). 3- our sam making a move on another guy. 4- the sgc hiring someone without offworld experience to command THE sg team. 5- vala. 6- lam being allowed to work with her father. 7- jack disappearing off their radars (and hearts).

if they went this way, there's been 'clues' all around.

counts straws she's clutching at

sally
                            If this is true
                            Spoiler:
                            maybe in our reality Sam is married and/or pregnant (with Jack of course)
                            I can dream can't I.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
                              Season Nine
                              Spoiler:
                              The Sam I understood was one when her and Narim were talking and she says that basically she won't get involved with anyone until she knows who's feelings she is feeling, meaning hers or Jolinars. That makes sense to me because Sam always thought things out, sometimes too long but that was Sam. IMO TPTB have been consistent with the Sam character until Grace and the whole questioning her feelings for Jack and his for her; but even putting that aside the Sam that we are seeing in Season 9 isn't this person. After going through the depths of emotions that Sam did I don't believe that that Sam would have even been tempted to romantically kiss anyone including Martouf. Don't get me wrong I understand the emotions that you guys are saying she had with Martouf and with the added pressure she was forced to endure by killing him; but having said that I believe going through her own personal hell and coming out knowing that she does truly love Jack for who he is and not what he is and that he feels the same about her would supersede any feelings that Jolinar may have for Martouf, and continuing with this Sam she would have only allowed a hug or a kiss on the cheek. Besides in the scene, the way I saw it I saw no fear, no confusion, no "oh my gosh what do I do now", no hands coming up out of instinct to push him away, and that concerned me greatly. I believe that once our Sam accepted the honesty of her feelings for Jack that no person, spirit, or Tokra could deter her from them or in any way jeopardize them. I guess that is how strong I feel her feelings are for Jack and his for her, that is why I am a shipper for these two and that is why this season is so hurtful to me. I'm not saying I'm right or wrong, I'm just sayin those are my feelings.
                              I feel the same way.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
                                Season Nine
                                Spoiler:
                                Those are my general feelings on it as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X