Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes i know, iam a stupid, but i am no heard any word about Jack.
    Little help me?
    sigpic

Comment

It's not too bad as long as no one new shows up.Were not out of the woods yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
        It's not too bad as long as no one new shows up.Were not out of the woods yet.
        Spoiler:
        maybe a Pete in 9.14
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
          ok, i haven't read all of your posts from the last 12 hours or so yet but i came up with a theory. well, actually a thought that supports my theory that i already came up with ages ago.

basically what they are doing this season is
          Spoiler:

they are going through as many of sams past possible romantic interests and saying "hey look, it never would have worked with this guy, and she belongs with jack!"

in an AU she and martouf had a go, and it didn't work, she's now presumably with jack. i'm still ok with this. hopefully i'm right and i won't change my mind when i see it on tuesday. i still don't think she almost cheated on jack, and i would say she was totally shocked after they almost kissed. it happened because of the memories and confusion that jolinar brings out in her. i just wish they would address other things that jolinar has brought to the character instead of her confused feelings about certain tok'ra.

I love this theory! Thank you, Stargate Barbie. We know that TPTB are subtle, so I suppose that anything is possible.
          always and forever
          My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
          My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
            I'll commit to trying to be more positive...but I still don't have to like what they did. Having said that I was just rewatching parts and loved the scene where
            Spoiler:
            they are in the briefing and Mitchell says to Sam, "Right, finally someone who can keep up with you right?" and she does this little pause and smiles "Yep." too cute.

But please, can someone direct me to when
            Spoiler:
            Sam reacted or apparently didn't react to Selmac being alive? I don't remember that at all!
            . i have a funeral to go to now but I'll rewatch the whole thing tonight if no one answers.
            To answer your question, after rewatching
            Spoiler:
            I withdraw my comments on Sam's lack of emotion. The black teams mention of Selmack was to Landry without Sam present. All we see is Sam's response to Teal'c mentioning Selmack could be alive in an AU. We don't see Sam's response to actually hearing that Selmack is alive there. And I don't think under the circumstances, her reaction was anything out of the norm. IMO anyway.
            Sometimes a second watching is necessary.
            sigpic
            ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

I think
              Spoiler:
              Pete is only mentioned and is not in the episode.Let's hope.

Comment

Okay...I decided to cheer myself up by making lots of new S/J avatars...if you want one made to GW size, just ask

sigpic
                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Thanks Sue. I'm a bit partial to making my own atm, but maybe at some point.
                  Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Great avatars sueKay ! Well, I like mine, so I won't take one of yours but they're fantastic !
                    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                      I think
                      Spoiler:
                      Pete is only mentioned and is not in the episode.Let's hope.
                      Yes i know but this is a more like about Jack.(nothing)
                      2 suekay
                      nice avatars!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                        Well, gee.....at least Trisha and Garth finally got married.....
                        Ok. I wasn't talking about Trisha and Garth. I was talking about the words to the song. *Points to sig* It says that love will always win. I was just trying to boost everyones spirits. Sorry.

I saw the episode and I actually thought it was better than I tought it would be. Yes
                        Spoiler:
                        the almost kiss upset me. Even though I knew it was coming I yelled at the tv "Hell no! Stop it...no...no...Good tv." I think that she did realize what she was doing and when she thanked the Asgard she was actually thanking him for interupting.

I LOVED
                        Spoiler:
                        seeing Janet again. And I think that the Alt. Sams were married to Jack. The Black BDU Sam seemed like she would let nothing get in the way of what she wanted. Like those pesky regs perhaps... And the way Alt. Janet said on maternity leave, in my shippy brain she was saying it was Jack.

SueKay: I love the avatars and would like one if you don't mind.

Spoiler:
                        Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Jack: nudge
                          Sam:
                          Jack:
                          Sam:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
                            Ripple Effect
                            Spoiler:
                            you know when Janet arrives through the Stargate she asks where is General O'Neill, then leaving she says that their Sam is on maternity leave; now if Jack is the father of Sams baby (I just had to type that to see how it felt) then how could this be considering the regs? Although no one from that alternate reality did say that Sam was still in the Air Force so maybe I answered my own question
                            I like your thinking. I too believe
                            Spoiler:
                            that every married or pregnant Sam is with Jack. When leaving Martouf does kiss Sam but she turns and give him her cheek. Our Sam also is with Jack, of this I have no doubt!
                            sigpic
                            Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                            My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                              My goodness, no wonder people have stopped coming to this thread.... it's getting depressing! I was so excited about this episode, and there's a lot to be excited about. Joe's on our side, remember. PDL read it the wrong way, and although THAT scene was deleted, he'd directed the whole ep in that way. Mistakes happen, and they couldn't afford, time of budget wise, to reshoot the whole thing. At this point, TPTB probably don't feel the need to mention Jack because they reckon we know.

Can we please cheer up just a tad round here. We're getting our ship, just in micro doses. And if I here / see one more reference to the Titanic round here I'll scream.
                              If Peter DeLuise is one of TPTB he must be out of the loop.
                              sigpic
                              Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                              My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

That's good to hear Zoser that
                                Spoiler:
                                Sam turned her cheek.Thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
                                X