This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...BTW
    I have season 1,2,5,7 and 8 on DVD, and I watched them with audiocommentaries: almost every author is at least a tiny little bit S/J-Shipper, so we just have to hope...it's going to come, I'm sure.
    There's a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizzare and inexplicable.

There's another theory which states that this has already happened.

Douglas Adams

Please excuse my mistakes, I'm from Germany and my English isn't so good

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
      My goodness, no wonder people have stopped coming to this thread.... it's getting depressing! I was so excited about this episode, and there's a lot to be excited about. Joe's on our side, remember. PDL read it the wrong way, and although THAT scene was deleted, he'd directed the whole ep in that way. Mistakes happen, and they couldn't afford, time of budget wise, to reshoot the whole thing. At this point, TPTB probably don't feel the need to mention Jack because they reckon we know.

Can we please cheer up just a tad round here. We're getting our ship, just in micro doses. And if I here / see one more reference to the Titanic round here I'll scream.

Little patiente with me
      i am improve, promise
      i am working on it
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
        Tracy Jane

Spoiler:
        There was NO S/J ship in that episode...not for me or for many others...There was far more Dan/Jan than anything else

If people are pissed of...let them vent...If people are blocked from venting, then they won't get the bad feelings out of their system and they'll affect the thread for months to come.
        I'm not complaining about venting. I had a vent last night and got over it. A vent is different to whining. It's the whining that affects the thread.
        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by dexterav

Little patiente with me
          i am improve, promise
          RIGHT. I've just screamed big time. I say no titanic and the titanic appears. GRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Ok. It was in a sig. But still damn annoying.

Comment

Oh, I sat shocked before my computer and when whined together with a friend via ICQ...I read what you posted, told her, and we were both, angry sad and pi**ed off. So, I did it, but am now hoping that we'll see them together...
            There's a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizzare and inexplicable.

Douglas Adams

Comment

they finally did it-they finally wrote an episode where people went
              Spoiler:
              what the hell was that?
              -that episode was my final straw.
              I am done.
              Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                RIGHT. I've just screamed big time. I say no titanic and the titanic appears. GRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Ok. It was in a sig. But still damn annoying.
                honey!
                better?
                I promise no more pessimistic posts
                S&J TOGETHER

i hope, realy hope
                sigpic

Comment

I'm done with the show but

THANK HEAVENS FOR THE FANDOM AND FANFICTION.NET!
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                    I'm done with the show but

THANK HEAVENS FOR THE FANDOM AND FANFICTION.NET!
                    What do you mean FANFICTION.NET? Surely you mean STARGATE-INTEL.NET?

Comment

yeah but ff.net has literally THOUSANDS of S/J stories

oh yeah...forgot my own site...

my bad

WOO HOO FOR STARGATE-INTEL.NET
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I don't like what I read about season 9 here, but I'm going to watch it. Just because I'm curious. And I'm giving them a chance.

In Germany there are many fans who are disappointed in season 9, just because RDA isn't in it anymore, then TBTP bring eps like "Ripple Effect", that'll be even worse...doesn't look good at the moment. Most of us German fans (including me) haven't seen it yet...and if it goes on like that

Douglas Adams

Comment

I still think
                          Spoiler:
                          Sam and Jack will be together.It's obvious there will still be some pain before we get to the pleasure.I have to wonder what Jack's reaction would be to Sam almost Kissing Martouf?I still want Sam and Jack together it's just if Sam keep going the way she is going Jack should Run not Walk back to Kerry.

Comment

I wrote much about what I heard from you about RE, and well, I have some explanations, but...don't know what to say anymore...really disappointed.

****, now I'm whining again, sorry!!!

Douglas Adams

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                              I still think
                              Spoiler:
                              Sam and Jack will be together.It's obvious there will still be some pain before we get to the pleasure.I have to wonder what Jack's reaction would be to Sam almost Kissing Martouf?I still want Sam and Jack together it's just if Sam keep going the way she is going Jack should Run not Walk back to Kerry.
                              Yes. I'm working on a fanfic about that.

Comment

I'm currently switching between stargate-project.de/gateworld.net, telling the German-Fans about RE...and it was a ep we were looking forward to...now it isn't anymore for me...

Can't stop it sorry, again.

Douglas Adams

Comment

Working...
                                X