Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They do seem to be together in most AUs... in fact I can't think of one where they aren't. I haven't seen RE yet.. but thus far... nope.. I got nothin..
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
      I'm here. I watched RE.
      Spoiler:
      My sons actually began teasing me about how they could avoid saying "Jack". And, yes, I did feel like it was supposed to imply that Sam and Jack were together, here and elsewhere, but it felt more like mean teasing to me. I'm sorry. It irked the h*** outta me. The Sam/Martouf thing made my skin crawl, even considering Jolinar. Didn't like it and it seemed not-to-fit-akward. I did feel a little Dan/Jan thing. But Sam's reaction to Selmac was so.... indifferent, IMO. The episode overall just didn't seem right. I enjoyed Mitchell and Landry the most. I couldn't help but think, though, through the entire thing, how much fun it could have been with a room full of Jacks. *ah, well* I didn't think it was awful, I just didn't think it was about anyone I knew.

And just for the record, as far as Sam and Jack and all the AUs, my theory has always been, if they are together in one, they are destined to be together in all. If everyone is the same person from AU to AU, that implies to me that mating through time stays the same from AU to AU. If their parents and ancestors had not mated exactly the same, they wouldn't be the same people.

So tired not sure I'm even making sense.
      Makes sense to me. And I have also maintained consistently that the fact they are together in AU indicates they will be together in our reality too.

One question no one has brought up so far:
      Spoiler:
      Did anyone besides me think that Jacob would be in this ep as well?

Comment

11 pages after night
        But i am sadly. Ship gone for me and Titanic coming back quickly.
        It's realy end/gone, she kissing all mans of which there encounter

is END
        She is no together with Jack, going to crying

wait for epi 9.14
        after 43min all s gone, i am jackass

I am a thinking about new TOPIC antiSam&Jack
        Last edited by dexterav; 21 January 2006, 04:43 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
          Sally you took the words right out of my mouth
          Spoiler:
          in regards to Selmac being alive, I was just going to post how Sam seemed to cold about the news, she could have been talking about anyone instead of her father. Two minds...

Wait...I think i missed something... when did
          Spoiler:
          Our Sam find out that Jacob was alive? I remember the first "black uniform" Sam saying Selmac and Jacob was alive but I don't remember our Sam finding that out??
          but then again I was probably glaring at the tv by then.

I also found the deleted scene disturbing
          Spoiler:
          When "black uniform" Sam came in on the Promethius and said she was going to bed and was standing there kind of waiting for Cameron, I yelled out NOOOOOO!!!!!! Cause I thought that's where that scene was heading. my husband was cracking up,making kissy noises and crap. I was still smarting from the whole martouf scene so I was a little gun shy. What's disturbing is that PDL almost (well, ok DID) run the scene that way. Thank god for JM on that one!

But the one thing I will point out with glee is that while I think OUR Sam is friendly with Cam, she is not comfortable with him like that. Did you notice how she was almost propelling herself back when Cam leaned in to talk about the Asguard not being what he expected. And yet, when we go back to Gemini, Jack was soooooo invading her personal space in the beginning and she not only didn't move, she turned to meet him.

Well, that made me a bit happier but I'm still grumpy....

Comment

Hey Christy...good to see you

Well...I for one will remain in my little fanfic-filled, fan art-filled little shippy world...SG1 is dead and gone and so is any hope of real ship.

Ripple Effect was the last nail in the coffin.
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
              Hey Christy...good to see you

Well...I for one will remain in my little fanfic-filled, fan art-filled little shippy world...SG1 is dead and gone and so is any hope of real ship.

Ripple Effect was the last nail in the coffin.
              indeed!
              Last nail will be in 9.14
              sigpic

Comment

I just read everything you guys posted about RE. and I don't know this show anymore, sorry.
                So, this is what I think about all that crap:
                (Spoilers highlight below to read)

1. Our Sam almost kissing Martouf:
                Either it was Jolinar coming through, although I believe she should be over that by now, or it was Jolinar AND Sam had a fight with our Jack some time before and wanted to make him jealous, because I still believe they're together.

2. AltSam being on her honeymoon:
                Has to be Jack, they were married in every other AU

3. AltSam being on maternityleave:
                Again, has to be Jack. Tok'ra aren't allowed to have kids, and I'm totally optimistic, so I think she dumped Pete.

4. Sam/Cam: Sam is evil and slept her way up the ranks, so she does it with Mitchell as well. Has nothing to do with our Sam, because she's good.

5. Our Cam and Sam sitting closer:
                Cam swas the Alts being closer, and because he's secretly attrected to our Sam aswell, he tries to start something with her. Somebody wrote Sam trued to get away from him, so she doesn't want that because she's with Jack.

6. No answer to Janet's question, no reaction from our Sam to Janet being there etc.:
                Can't and don't want to understand that. That the hell is wrong with TPTB? Somehow I get the feeling they didn't really watch what they did, otherwise this mistakes wouldn't be left in the show.

Just hope I got the spoilerthingie right.
                Last edited by Nina; 21 January 2006, 05:46 AM.
                There's a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizzare and inexplicable.

There's another theory which states that this has already happened.

Douglas Adams

Please excuse my mistakes, I'm from Germany and my English isn't so good

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                  Two confirmed bones.
                  Spoiler:
                  Sam used two Jackisms tonight: In response to Landry for solutions to the SG-1 AU dilemma: "I got nothing....(pause) yet." And in response to the Asgard, an exasperated Sam said, "Knock yourself out." Now, those are Jackisms!!!
                  ShipShipHooray!!

My story, I'm stickin' to it! My glass is half full!!
                  I am loving your posts, but you are mistake, for this time.
                  Almost kiss between M.&S. is very big problem (for me).
                  If she a Jack girlfriend Jack is stupid

sorry Nell, honey
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
                    Wait...I think i missed something... when did
                    Spoiler:
                    Our Sam find out that Jacob was alive? I remember the first "black uniform" Sam saying Selmac and Jacob was alive but I don't remember our Sam finding that out??
                    but then again I was probably glaring at the tv by then.

I also found the deleted scene disturbing
                    Spoiler:
                    When "black uniform" Sam came in on the Promethius and said she was going to bed and was standing there kind of waiting for Cameron, I yelled out NOOOOOO!!!!!! Cause I thought that's where that scene was heading. my husband was cracking up,making kissy noises and crap. I was still smarting from the whole martouf scene so I was a little gun shy. What's disturbing is that PDL almost (well, ok DID) run the scene that way. Thank god for JM on that one!

But the one thing I will point out with glee is that while I think OUR Sam is friendly with Cam, she is not comfortable with him like that. Did you notice how she was almost propelling herself back when Cam leaned in to talk about the Asguard not being what he expected. And yet, when we go back to Gemini, Jack was soooooo invading her personal space in the beginning and she not only didn't move, she turned to meet him.

Well, that made me a bit happier but I'm still grumpy....
                    I glad Joe had the common sense to cut those scenes because that would have really been the end of the show. The shipper would have revolted big time and smart Peter, who thought it so cute to film the scenes that way would be on the unemployment line ( which I hear is pretty long in Canada). Why even go there and the only reason would be for revenge for what we said about his brother. Just nasty! Also the Matouf scene just doesn't make sense!
                    Spoiler:
                    the only thing I can think of , she said she was tired and that's when the whole Matouf in her face happen. Maybe Joilenar thoughts slips in when Sam is tired?????? Also, we are going off on Sam, what about Matouf trying to kiss her when she is destine to marry and be pregnent with someone elses child , sly fox!
                    sigpic

Comment

I think
                      Spoiler:
                      Sam's indifference to her father is the thing that worries me most...surely everyone here will agree with me, that if you found out that someone you'd lost was alive elsewhere, it'd at least draw some sort of reaction from you.
                      sigpic

Comment

My goodness, no wonder people have stopped coming to this thread.... it's getting depressing! I was so excited about this episode, and there's a lot to be excited about. Joe's on our side, remember. PDL read it the wrong way, and although THAT scene was deleted, he'd directed the whole ep in that way. Mistakes happen, and they couldn't afford, time of budget wise, to reshoot the whole thing. At this point, TPTB probably don't feel the need to mention Jack because they reckon we know.

Can we please cheer up just a tad round here. We're getting our ship, just in micro doses. And if I here / see one more reference to the Titanic round here I'll scream.
                        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                          I think
                          Spoiler:
                          Sam's indifference to her father is the thing that worries me most...surely everyone here will agree with me, that if you found out that someone you'd lost was alive elsewhere, it'd at least draw some sort of reaction from you.
                          In fact, that's the only thing that worried me.
                          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Tracy Jane

Spoiler:
                            There was NO S/J ship in that episode...not for me or for many others...There was far more Dan/Jan than anything else

If people are pissed of...let them vent...If people are blocked from venting, then they won't get the bad feelings out of their system and they'll affect the thread for months to come.
                            sigpic

Comment

Was anyone able to read my previous post? Just wondering, becaus enobody says something about it...

Well, I still believe in S/J, very much, so nope, I won't talk about titantic or stuff like that.

Remember:
                              + =

See? Totally logical
                              There's a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizzare and inexplicable.

There's another theory which states that this has already happened.

Douglas Adams

Please excuse my mistakes, I'm from Germany and my English isn't so good

Comment

Yeah...no Titanic mentions

besides...the S/J ship's big that if it sunk, the top would still stick out of the water
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X