Originally posted by stargate barbie
    oh they're just teasing us now!
    just now? LOL!

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Two confirmed bones.
      Spoiler:
      Sam used two Jackisms tonight: In response to Landry for solutions to the SG-1 AU dilemma: "I got nothing....(pause) yet." And in response to the Asgard, an exasperated Sam said, "Knock yourself out." Now, those are Jackisms!!!
      ShipShipHooray!!

My story, I'm stickin' to it! My glass is half full!!
      sigpic

Comment

nickatell I never
        Spoiler:
        bought that theory in the first place.Something is going on with the lack of mentioning Jack.Either TPTB are upset with RDA or TPTB do not want to give us Ship unless RDA is on the Show.TPTB are not giving us much so there will be all these theories running around.Maybe that's what TPTB want because it gets people talking about the Show.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
          Explain further, please Trupi.
          Spoiler:
          When they are in the room with all the Sams, they were dressed or behaviored like Sam from previous seasons like: Nerd Sam, Blank tank top Sam, tough Sam(from season 1) etc.
          sigpic

Comment

My son noticed that Sam was actoring a lot like Jack
            Spoiler:
            Knock your self out" and "I got nothing-yet" with the use of the finger
            However, It was nice to see Terly, I miss Janet. The Matouf scene makes no sense.
            Spoiler:
            I asked my son if that was our Sam or one of the other Sam. The scene threw me off balance, can't figure what they were trying to relay, only that it would pi-- off a lot of shippers!
            sigpic

Comment

saw ripple effect

Spoiler:
              sam/martouf ship. no ifs ands or buts.

the almost kiss scene was even worse than i thought, because i thought (from seeing the caps for that moment) that sam pulled back because she realized what she was doing. no, she pulled back because the asgard guy interrupted them.

sam/martouf ship.

it's really raining on the shippers this season, but i can't tell you what it's raining because of the no-swearing clause here.

i can take the sam married and with another guy (besides martouf) and being on maternity leave as jack IF I WANT, but that's why it was written ambiguous. again.

so, so far this season, we've got:

sam/orlin (from ascension)
              sam/mckay
              sam/martouf

would have had sam/mitchell if joe didn't step in.

sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Sorry Nell didn't see your previous post. But my son agrees with you 100%!
                sigpic

Comment

The only thing that's keeping me going right now is fanfic. I'm not looking for any character to say anything. Or even Jack to make an appearance. I just want something subtle - a picture of the two of them somewhere in her lab or in her locker. That's all I want and it'll make me happy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                    Two confirmed bones.
                    Spoiler:
                    Sam used two Jackisms tonight: In response to Landry for solutions to the SG-1 AU dilemma: "I got nothing....(pause) yet." And in response to the Asgard, an exasperated Sam said, "Knock yourself out." Now, those are Jackisms!!!
                    ShipShipHooray!!

My story, I'm stickin' to it! My glass is half full!!
                    With the Sci Fi Promo I laughed my ass off regarding Jackism's and Sam Spoilers: Highlight to read
                    Spoiler:
                    I did also notice the Knock yourself out and enjoyed it,

[quote=getcarter]
                    Have to break my vow of silence for this one. SPOILERS (Highlight below to read):
                    Spoiler:
                    I mean what the heck was that all about? I've been good and stayed away from spoilers so i was kinda hoping for a Jack sighting but I was pretty happy with what was unfolding so far. Because let's face it...all AU so far has been S/J so honeymoon....etc....way to go!!! I hadn't even finished wiping the shippy crumbs off of my mouth when BAM!!! there's this almost kiss with Martouf???? What?? I was really happy to see him at first because I liked his character, but as soon as they started to lean in??? I don't remember screaming at the tv that much since Affinity! My husband turned to me and said...Oh, the internet's gonna be chatty tonight. Damn Straight!! I haven't read anyone's posts yet and maybe I'm just blowing things outta proportion but seriously....fish or cut bait and frankly, I'm done.

I have to say that I enjoyed
                    Spoiler:
                    the honeymoon thing and I could even live w/the strange reality of living with Marty but leaving for Jack and being pregnant...even though they didn't proclaim it was Jack. Being a shipper we're used to vague right.

But I'm with all of you saying wtf about the almost Marty kiss. That was real Sam who, according to her she is "not exactly" single. And being the shipper I want to be - thinking that means Jack....I can't see that even for the emotional return of Marty that a kiss would be in order, a nice hug, lots of questions ok...but a kiss....wtf!

So, I'm mildly happy, mildly ticked. JM started to have fun with the ep, but didn't take it nearly as far as he could have....that's a statement from the Hubs....

OH and I was ROTFLMAO when you said your Hubs said the internet was going to be chatty tonight....mine rolled his eyes when I said I was off to post!

((((((((((((((( shippers ))))))))))))))))))))

Comment

All right.....as soon as I post this, I'm going back to see all of your reactions to tonight's ep. I was out at dinner when the first run occurred, so I just finished watching the second run a few minutes ago. My initial reaction:

Oh, for cryin' out loud!

Observations:

1. It was great to see
                      Spoiler:
                      Janet again.

2. I was excited at Teal's mention of Sam's
                      Spoiler:
                      honeymoon.

3. I was glad to hear
                      Spoiler:
                      Janet ask about General O'Neill.

After that, it all went downhill for me. Why? I anticipate you have similar reasons:

1. OUR SAM almost
                      Spoiler:
                      kissed Martouf! More revisionist history? I understand that she regrets killing him and was glad to see him, but.....that doesn't seem like something a woman who is in love with someone else would do.

2. Did you notice how the "real" Cam
                      Spoiler:
                      was sitting close to Sam every time there was a conference room scene? And did you also notice how close the two of them stood whenever they were talking? Gee, maybe there is a Sam/Cam ship!

3. Don't you think we should have seen
                      Spoiler:
                      Sam talking with Janet before we did?

4. Were the AU Sams with
                      Spoiler:
                      Jack or Pete? Hard to tell! They certainly took every chance to make us go "Squee," but then take away the joy with another uncertainty. I think this was intentional. I think it had more to do with messing with our heads than it did with storytelling. And I found it mean-spirited.

5. And then there's this deleted scene (find them off Gateworld's home page, if you haven't already). I know JM says PDL's interpretation was not the one JM had intended to convey.....but it still ticks me off. All I have to say is at least it was one of the AU teams.

Spoiler:
                      Scene 38: Black Mitchell and Black Carter scheme and disappear into the elevator We were watching the dailies of this scene over lunch one day when I saw something that made me choke on my turkey club. In more than one take, Black Mitchell and Black Carter discuss as they head toward the elevator and then, inexplicably, take one another's hand and step inside. As the elevator doors close, they lean in for a kiss ... What the hell? I went down to set and asked Peter DeLuise, the episode's director, what the thinking was behind that scene. He explained that he was just offering up a visual cue to the relationship being hinted at throughout the episode.

Apparently, Peter had assumed that the references to AU Mitchell's dinner at the Hunan House (which didn't make the cut), AU Carter's pregnancy and honeymoon, all pointed to the fact that these two were "an item." An interesting interpretation I'd never thought of -- but not the one intended.

Yeah, well, that really doesn't make much difference at this point, does it? I am totally ticked and have lost all faith in the writers and producers. And just one more point: we've all been hoping Brad Wright would come back to SG-1, since we feel he writes the characters better than anyone else. Well, this was the most disturbing ep yet, shipwise.....and Brad helped write it!!!!!

Ok, sorry to be so negative, but those are my initial impressions. Now that I've offered my $2.00 worth (the post is too long for it to be my 2-cents worth) I'm going to go back and read your posts......to see how all of you are feeling about tonight's ep.

Comment

Sally if
                        Spoiler:
                        Sam only stopped because the Asgard guy interrupted that's bad.A hug or Kiss on the cheek is one thing but not a Kiss on the Lips.I do not care how close Sam/Martouf were.I cannot imagine Sam kissing another Guy if she is with Jack.Maybe Sam and Jack are not together yet and RDA will make an appernace and in that episode they will get together.I do not know what to think anymore.

Comment

I hate to think TPTB are trying
                          Spoiler:
                          these Sam/other Ships in case RDA does not return.I did not even watch this episode and I'am glad it's over.

Comment

In response to Kat suggesting that she kick PDL and JM's shins, there was the following response

Originally posted by parsifal
                            Aim higher, and it's a plan.
                            So, ladies and gentlemen (if there are gentlemen on this thread), I'd like to extend the Samandan Outing invite to the Shippers, for a joint event.

The Royal Court of Samanda
                            Proudly Presents
                            The First Annual Thread Vacation
                            This exhilirating Weekend in Vancouver will blow your mind (or rather that of TPTB).
                            Our fun-filled Ripple Effect program will include:
                            Blue Jello
                            Ripple Effect Ice Cream
                            Grevious Bodily Harm (to currently unspecified body parts)
                            And An Opportunity to Win A Place on The Stargate Production Crew
                            (Due To The Nature of This Trip, There Will Be A Place On Either The Writing Or Production Team)

Disclaimer: This post was purely humourous (even if in a little bad taste). There will be no trip and no member of TPTB shall be physically or mentally scarred.
                            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                              Woah. I don't know what got into me... Darn PTB and their hypnosis!

I'm currently listening to the song "Love Will Always Win" by Trisha Yearwood and Garth Brooks. Anyone else heard it? If not YOU MUST!!! Even if you don't like country! It totally fits the S/J ship!
                              Well, gee.....at least Trisha and Garth finally got married.....

Comment

Majorsal I have to agree
                                Spoiler:
                                once again we get to SEE the almost kiss between Sam and Martouf but we get the Sam is on her honeymoon and Sam is on maternity leave so WE can fill in the blanks, if this was suppose to make us feel better after seeing Martouf and Sam together it didn't. Honestly after Threads where Jack and Sam are suppose to both be secure in their relationship I am so tired of the "not exactly", the suddenly sexual relationship with Orlin, the "Sams on her honeymoon, but with who?", and "Sam is on maternity leave, but who is the father?" and an almost kiss with Martouf game. What the heck is this season about? The way our luck is going Jack will return but the episode will be about the conclusion of 100 days where we find out that Jack has a child. We don't get to see Janet and Sam have a real heartfelt conversation, but we get to see Sam and Martouf almost kiss? Well back to not watching the episodes, I don't know how much more of this I can take.

Comment

Working...
                                X