X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MirthMistress
    I agree completely, Majorsal.
    Spoiler:
    what was he thinking? Do they have no regs in his other alternate reality? One of them (evil team) has to be the CO and the regs would still apply. What is he smokin'?
    what's he smokin'?

revenge.

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

I'm with Ses on this one

Spoiler:
      At least JM was as peeved about Sam/Cam as we would be...

still doesn't make up for the hideous Sam/Matouf crap we saw
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

You may be on to something Sally.

Comment

Originally posted by MirthMistress
          I agree completely, Majorsal.
          Spoiler:
          what was he thinking? Do they have no regs in his other alternate reality? One of them (evil team) has to be the CO and the regs would still apply. What is he smokin'?
          well in their universe they may have
          Spoiler:
          (well, speculation anyway)
          changed a few rules, or gotten permission or jack may have retired, or any number of possibilities. thats assuming the joe interpretation, in which sam is with jack and cam is with..uh...lam.
          in deluises version, he never bothered thinking of the regs when he used to imply s/j ship. and they are co-leaders of the same rank so maybe its ok, i don't know. i don't wanna know, all i know is that sam and jack are together, even if joe says he was implying pete, which he WAS NOT!, i'm still saying sam and jack are together. in all universes.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
            there's deleted scenes just joe posted on ripple effect on the front page of gateworld. here's what is says in one part...

Spoiler:

Scene 38: Black Mitchell and Black Carter scheme and disappear into the elevator

We were watching the dailies of this scene over lunch one day when I saw something that made me choke on my turkey club. In more than one take, Black Mitchell and Black Carter discuss as they head toward the elevator and then, inexplicably, take one another's hand and step inside. As the elevator doors close, they lean in for a kiss ... What the hell? I went down to set and asked Peter DeLuise, the episode's director, what the thinking was behind that scene. He explained that he was just offering up a visual cue to the relationship being hinted at throughout the episode. Apparently, Peter had assumed that the references to AU Mitchell's dinner at the Hunan House (which didn't make the cut), AU Carter's pregnancy and honeymoon, all pointed to the fact that these two were "an item" An interesting interpretation I'd never thought of -- but not the one intended.

~~~~~~~~

so, shippers, are they even taking away the married and pregnant thing from us?.....

i said this to a friend some time ago, but it's open season on shippers this season.

we've now got:

sam/orlin (from ascension)
            sam/mckay
            sam/martouf
            sam/mitchell

*blacked out swear words*

sally :/
            Well, you see... There's a pretty big free for all on Atlantis regarding ship. Sheyla, Sparky, Rockett, McSchweir... the list is endless. It's pretty much been exclusively Sam/Jack on SG1. They're making up for lost time.
            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

which is the 200th episode? cos i was thinking, if anytime was the time for ship, that would be it......
              Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                which is the 200th episode? cos i was thinking, if anytime was the time for ship, that would be it......
                First half of next season, I believe.

Comment

I don't think we're ever going to get
                  Spoiler:
                  SJ Ship
                  again
                  sigpic

Comment

i think its the 6th ep of season 10. not sure though. i won't expect any ship until i see it. (i know that doesn't really make sense, but hey, its me!)

Comment

I just love these
                      Spoiler:
                      AU episodes.Not.These are one type of episodes I do not miss.Anyone else think SciFi in General needs to move on from AU and Time Travel?
                      It's been done to Death.

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal
                        First half of next season, I believe.

damn, don't think i could wait that long..

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                          I just love these
                          Spoiler:
                          AU episodes.Not.These are one type of episodes I do not miss.Anyone else think SciFi in General needs to move on from AU and Time Travel?
                          It's been done to Death.
                          Spoiler:

Got to write AU when you're unable to write storylines for your principals.

Comment

Ses, Parsifal - So and totally agree
                            sigpic

Comment

Could me michelleb.
                              Spoiler:
                              JM did say there was something for everyone.There may be alot going on in the 200TH episode so any Ship would probaly be very little.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                                I just love these
                                Spoiler:
                                It's been done to Death.
                                i like
                                Spoiler:
                                AU. it opens up all kinds of possibillities to our main characters..like seeing sam and jack together in other universes made our sam and jack begin to realise how they felt about each other

Comment

Working...
                                X