X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargate barbie
    Spoiler:
    first of all, she IS with jack. second, it was the fact that she hasn't seen him in a while cos he's all dead n stuff, and the jolinar thing kicked in just like the first time she met him. and those pics don't make it look that bad, she totally realised and got all shocked at herself.

yeah, happy thoughts...still not over yet
    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Spoiler:
      first of all, she IS with jack. second, it was the fact that she hasn't seen him in a while cos he's all dead n stuff, and the jolinar thing kicked in just like the first time she met him. and those pics don't make it look that bad, she totally realised and got all shocked at herself.
      Spoiler:
      It's just another unnecessary kick in the teeth.

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
        yeah, happy thoughts...still not over yet
        Yeah. Just put on your shipper glasses and everything will be fine.
        Right...?

If not afterwards go read some shippy fics.

Spoiler:
        Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Parsifal - my thoughts exactly
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Spoiler:
            Stargate Barbie-you've done it again. Posted exactly what I was about to type. My hand thanks you!
            always and forever
            My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
            My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Agreed. One hundred percent agreed. But then again

Spoiler:
              Sam never really worked out her feelings for Martouf. She actually said once she had feelings but just didn't know whose they were. They probably all just came flooding back
              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

So... Should those of us who haven't seen the episode watch it or should I just go on to Atlantis like I have been?

Spoiler:
                Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal
                  Spoiler:
                  It's just another unnecessary kick in the teeth.
                  it doesn't really sound bad to me. maybe i'll have a different opinion when i see it on tuesday, but so far i'm cool. but then again, i think the only real kick was pete, and even he was a neccessary evil. although i think it could have been handled differently...much differently. i haven't heard or seen anything devastating tonight. anyone have any more offerings to change my mind, or make me happy? any subtle bits that may have been missed? i need a fix dammit!

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                    So... Should those of us who haven't seen the episode watch it or should I just go on to Atlantis like I have been?
                    The jury's still out on this one

Comment

I'm gonna stick to Atlantis and give this ep a miss
                      sigpic

Comment

it doesn't really sound bad to me. maybe i'll have a different opinion when i see it on tuesday, but so far i'm cool. but then again, i think the only real kick was pete, and even he was a neccessary evil. although i think it could have been handled differently...much differently. i haven't heard or seen anything devastating tonight. anyone have any more offerings to change my mind, or make me happy? any subtle bits that may have been missed? i need a fix dammit!

has it finished
                        Spoiler:
                        was there no mention of jack? did janet and sam not have a teeny weeny conversation about him?

Comment

Spoiler:

Janet just said that Alt. Sam is on maternity leave

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                            As long as you shove fingers in ears and go "la la la" during the
                            Spoiler:
                            Martouf bit
                            the rest should be fine.
                            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                              why? do you know something i don't? (about the episode, we all know i don't know anything else)

Comment

probably not...why do something that the longtime fans have been yearning for?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X