This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
    Sorry Dex and Nina. I forgot that not everyone here is British. There is a comedy show over here with a guy called Kenny Craig who is the world's worst hypnotist. Whenever anything happens that he doesn't like, he hypnotises people. It was a joke, but it was kinda a cultural reference.
    honey, honey

us spoilers

http://www.littlebritain.tv/characters_kenny.htm
    Last edited by dexterav; 20 January 2006, 12:31 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks for that Dex. Now people might understand what I'm on about.

Did someone say review *knees shake in fright*
      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
        I don't watch it.

Anywho...shameless plug

http://www.stargate-intel.net/fanfiction/cgi-bin/

we now have 59 stories...several of them are very shippy

Edit - Tracy - left you a review
        Wow! You left me two reviews! Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed them. I'm currently writing two fics that can't be posted on your site, though, unfortunately. They're for Agent Dark (nuff said)

Comment

Wow! You left me two reviews! Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed them. I'm currently writing two fics that can't be posted on your site, though, unfortunately. They're for Agent Dark (nuff said)
          Your fanfic is fine!
          sigpic

Comment

i think any of this perceived animosity between the remaining sg cast and crew and rda is just rumours that got around the net. i really don't think there is any of that going on, nor will i believe so until i have some real proof of it. rda wanted to leave a few years ago, and he stuck around.
            vague season 9 bits:
            Spoiler:

i think TPTB are greatful they had him for so long. they wouldn't have written him into the first few eps, nor would they have thrown in the few playful and appreciated (by me) references we've had if they didn't get along anymore. and from what i can see he's not really the sucking up kind of actor to do the show if he didn't want to, or if he didn't like them. he left because his family is in L.A. and he wants to be able to continue his charity work too. he can't do that if he's in vancouver 3-5 day's per week.

again, there is no real reason that i can see to believe that RDA and the SG folks have any resentment going on that i'm aware of.

Comment

What is "Dark Agent"? Is that some sort of mature audience fic site?

Comment

Originally posted by MirthMistress
                What is "Dark Agent"? Is that some sort of mature audience fic site?
                No, Agent Dark is a Sam fan and a Sam/Janet shipper. The two fics I've agreed to write for him are Sam/Janet and Sam/Janet/Vala. Sue doesn't allow any slash over the PG13 rating on her website. And these fics are way into the realm of NC17. If you thought Consequences was steamy......!

Comment

I like the hug in Fire and Water when they are at Daniel's house and all of a sudden they have memories of Daniel dying in fire. It also has that Jack line about barking like a chicken and clucking like a dog.

Comment

Hey all!

Thanks for all the vid feedback!!!!!!
                    It was a great vid, despite the pete stuff! i really enjoyed it, nice song
                    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

I don't know if you remember the books lending and bookmarks activity we talked about at Shipsgiving... Well, I've sent my book of 'The Cost of Honor' to nell and made her a bookmark.
                      Since she got it today (finally !), I can post the bookmark I made for her in this thread. Hope you will like it too...

Front...

And back...

Very basic compared to what some of you can do, but it was the best I could do with my limited photoediting talents !
                      Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

That's really good, Flo! Really funny. Now I feel really inadequate.

Comment

That's really good, Flo! Really funny. Now I feel really inadequate.
                          Thanks
                          But why inadequate ?
                          Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

I've still to send my book...still waiting on LOL4JACK's address
                            sigpic
                            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I've still to send my book...still waiting on LOL4JACK's address
                              She should be back home tomorrow. Try to send her an email

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                                Thanks
                                But why inadequate ?
                                Because I'll never think of something as funny and cute as that. I'm so dim!

Comment

Working...
                                X