X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey all!

Thanks for all the vid feedback!!!!!!
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Hello shippers

SueKay I enjoyed your video and I posted more comments at Intel well done for your 1st

Caty

Comment

I too have recently been watching older episodes of SG-1 and I agree with others, from the first episode I watched knowing nothing of the show, I was felt the bond between the characters and IMO it was largely due to Jack. Also, the comedy between Jack and Daniel was spontaneous or it seemed that way. I kind of feel that TPTB are trying to out due themselves and in doing so have lost track of what SG-1 was all about. I think TPTB are changing too much at one time. First a big hole with Jack gone, IMO they lost the glue that held the show together, again MO;so, they replace him with BB, not a bad move a good looking guy but the problem here was he didn't earn his position and he was someone we never really even heard of. Secondly, I think they blew it when they said they didn't have an arc for Sam and might possibly share her with Atlantis, again MO Sam was and is a woman that most women are proud of and with all that she has accomplished to suddenly throw her to the side is a slap in the face, not to mention her not being in command of SG-1. I personally liked the Daniel of the past better than what we have now, somehow I think he has lost his warmth and humanness if that makes any sense. As far as Teal'c goes I have always felt sorry for him and to be honest I felt his relationship with Jack was the best and without him ... Of course the biggest blow to me besides Jacks leaving was no Jack and Sam. The way Carter would stare at him when he was talking, how they would both be in complete misery when the other was missing, the ssssslllllloooowww steps they were taking to be together, the complete trust they have in one another, well I could go on and on and on... you get my point; but without its just another big hole. I miss being excited waiting for another new episode, I miss our many long conversations about what we saw or what we hope we saw between Jack and Sam, I miss having the show on my mind. I do hope that when the show does end that they will honestly consider doing a movie with RDA and with the same class that the old Stargate had if they still remember. I never felt that the original Stargate never got a proper send off and moved to quickly into the new; with RDA and a movie they could change all of that.

Comment

Yes this show have in this time "few" little problems

1. no Jack (very big problem for me)
          2. no shipy S&J (very big problem for me)
          3. no chemistry between actors (meaning S&J (love ), D&J&T&S (friends))
          4. little strange (st...d) story
          5. Sam look a tired or sadly permanetly (yes miss Jack )
          6. Sam no in command
          7. Daniel & Teal'c is strange

Simple, everything strange and bad
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
            I too have recently been watching older episodes of SG-1 and I agree with others, from the first episode I watched knowing nothing of the show, I was felt the bond between the characters and IMO it was largely due to Jack. Also, the comedy between Jack and Daniel was spontaneous or it seemed that way. I kind of feel that TPTB are trying to out due themselves and in doing so have lost track of what SG-1 was all about. I think TPTB are changing too much at one time. First a big hole with Jack gone, IMO they lost the glue that held the show together, again MO;so, they replace him with BB, not a bad move a good looking guy but the problem here was he didn't earn his position and he was someone we never really even heard of. Secondly, I think they blew it when they said they didn't have an arc for Sam and might possibly share her with Atlantis, again MO Sam was and is a woman that most women are proud of and with all that she has accomplished to suddenly throw her to the side is a slap in the face, not to mention her not being in command of SG-1. I personally liked the Daniel of the past better than what we have now, somehow I think he has lost his warmth and humanness if that makes any sense. As far as Teal'c goes I have always felt sorry for him and to be honest I felt his relationship with Jack was the best and without him ... Of course the biggest blow to me besides Jacks leaving was no Jack and Sam. The way Carter would stare at him when he was talking, how they would both be in complete misery when the other was missing, the ssssslllllloooowww steps they were taking to be together, the complete trust they have in one another, well I could go on and on and on... you get my point; but without its just another big hole. I miss being excited waiting for another new episode, I miss our many long conversations about what we saw or what we hope we saw between Jack and Sam, I miss having the show on my mind. I do hope that when the show does end that they will honestly consider doing a movie with RDA and with the same class that the old Stargate had if they still remember. I never felt that the original Stargate never got a proper send off and moved to quickly into the new; with RDA and a movie they could change all of that.
            Woah. I so have to give you green for this post! I agree totally! I feel IMO, that they should have ended the show with Moeibus. Jack's leaving was just like Mulder leaving TXF. They should have taken a page from JAG (a show that ended their ship right) and stopped when RDA said he was not coming back.
            I get asked by my family why I watch the old episodes all the time. It is because, to me, that is the REAL SG-1. The one with the imediate Team feel. The Cam Team does not have that dynamic.
            I agree about a movie but I'm sad to say that with TPTB's total block of anything RDA/Jack that is very not going to happen.

Spoiler:
            Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by dexterav
              Yes this show have in this time "few" little problems

1. no Jack (very big problem for me)
              2. no shipy S&J (very big problem for me)
              3. no chemistry between actors (meaning S&J (love ), D&J&T&S (friends))
              4. little strange (st...d) story
              5. Sam look a tired or sadly permanetly (yes miss Jack )
              6. Sam no in command
              7. Daniel & Teal'c is strange

Simple, everything strange and bad
              You know, they never really gave Sam a chance to lead SG-1.
              Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                You know, they never really gave Sam a chance to lead SG-1.
                Meaning 9.season.
                IMO CM is spoilsman
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                  At least Shep didn't treat Rodney like crap after
                  Spoiler:
                  he worked hard to rescue him. In fact he only spent a couple of hours, Sam spent 3 months.
                  I don't remember Sam doing that. Must go back and watch 100 days.

Saying that.. the idea of Shey and Rodney.... makes me smile. The reusable plot device comes back to bite TPTB squarely on the arse.
                  Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

LOL!!!

On the subject of Sam's leadership...

Spoiler:
                    I agree...Sam would have been an awesome team leader...but how many proper SG1 missions did she command? One? Maybe two?

They never gave her a chance...shame on them.
                    sigpic
                    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I read the comment about The Lowdown, and so the thing with not having Sam in Command is even stranger:
                      Jack didn't want anybody without any offworld experience as the leader of SG-1, Mitchell was flying one of the X-302s (Is probably not the right name, not good with remembering numbers ), but was never offworld (haven't seen Season 9 yet, just read spoilers) so why is he in command? Why not Sam, or any guy with offworld-experience?

Okay, Jack doesn't have much to say in stuff like that anymore, I guess, but he and Landry are friends, and isn't it unlogical that Landry didn't ask for his opinion? Jack was SG-1's CO for circa 7 years, he knows the team best, so why not ask him?

Don't understand TPTB anymore. (Not that I ever really did)
                      There's a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizzare and inexplicable.

There's another theory which states that this has already happened.

Douglas Adams

Please excuse my mistakes, I'm from Germany and my English isn't so good

Comment

Originally posted by Nina
                        I read the comment about The Lowdown, and so the thing with not having Sam in Command is even stranger:
                        Jack didn't want anybody without any offworld experience as the leader of SG-1, Mitchell was flying one of the X-302s (Is probably not the right name, not good with remembering numbers ), but was never offworld (haven't seen Season 9 yet, just read spoilers) so why is he in command? Why not Sam, or any guy with offworld-experience?

Okay, Jack doesn't have much to say in stuff like that anymore, I guess, but he and Landry are friends, and isn't it unlogical that Landry didn't ask for his opinion? Jack was SG-1's CO for circa 7 years, he knows the team best, so why not ask him?

Don't understand TPTB anymore. (Not that I ever really did)
                        Who is Jack?
                        little OT
                        sigpic

Comment

I agree. It never actually felt like Sam was in command. In fact, Season 8 seemed more like Stargate: SGC than Stargate: SG1.
                          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                            I agree. It never actually felt like Sam was in command. In fact, Season 8 seemed more like Stargate: SGC than Stargate: SG1.
                            Maybe, but better that SG1 in 9. season (meaning 8.season)
                            for 9. season i am a not have nice name (only a ugly words, very ugly words )
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dexterav
                              Who is Jack?
                              little OT
                              see-that is my question too.

Jack Who?
                              Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Tall, sexy guy, silver hair, deep brown eyes? Desperately in love with Sam? Ring any bells?

Damnit, Damn TPTB! Sorry for the language, but that was what I needed

And yeah, it was a little OT, but just wanted to know your opinion, and it concerns Sam as well, she's the one who deserved command of SG-1 !!!!
                                There's a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizzare and inexplicable.

There's another theory which states that this has already happened.

Douglas Adams

Please excuse my mistakes, I'm from Germany and my English isn't so good

Comment

Working...
                                X