This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FTR

The Sam/Jack Shippers' Archive contains 2724 pages!!!

So we've got at least 3724 pages of ship
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
      So I've told everyone of you how my ship started..Jack panicking as Sam won't come back up in Singularity..what started everyone else off? What was the moment where you thought 'yep, this two are going to end up together'
      I had the tinest inkling when Sam was introduced in the brifing room sceme in COTG, then that was confirmed in Broca Divide.
      always and forever
      My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
      My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

sueKay presents...

Her FIRST EVER VID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Corrs - Humdrum

Notes: Due to my computer trying to die on me...the video's been clipped by about a minute, and a lot of the effects have been removed...so there are a few glitches and such. The music also stops very abruptly...sorry

WARNING: PETE/CHIMERA ALERT!

http://media.putfile.com/The-Corrs---Humdrum
        sigpic

Comment

smooch-thanx
          Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

I'm not exactally sure when I first saw the ship. Probably in Fire and Water. Definately in Solitudes.

I have to share this story though. About two years ago I was watching my tape of Divide and Conquer. My mother, who had maybe seen two episodes of SG-1, sat down to watch it with me (or wait until it was over). She was watching, turned to me and said "They're in love." No question, just a statement of a fact.

Spoiler:
            Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
              I'm not exactally sure when I first saw the ship. Probably in Fire and Water. Definately in Solitudes.

I have to share this story though. About two years ago I was watching my tape of Divide and Conquer. My mother, who had maybe seen two episodes of SG-1, sat down to watch it with me (or wait until it was over). She was watching, turned to me and said "They're in love." No question, just a statement of a fact.
              Perhaps your Mother should be an honorary member of the shipper family. She's so right!
              always and forever
              My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
              My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                FTR

The Sam/Jack Shippers' Archive contains 2724 pages!!!

So we've got at least 3724 pages of ship
                Right and we lost A LOT of pages when GW crashed last year (or the year before?).

We're definitely the biggest and longest running thread on GW by a mile.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

It was last year...we lost about 300 pages I think...a whole thread infact

take into account all the ship threads that haven't been archived and voila...LOTS of shipperific posts
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TLWROX
                    Hi everyone- new here but not to the fandom.
                    This was definitely one of my favorite scenes between S/J. Also, when Sam tells Jack that Pete gave her an engagement ring in Affinity- oh, the hurt on his face just made me want to burst into tears... And the whole- "If things were different..." Oh geez. Stick a fork in me, I'm done. People have mentioned Window of Opportunity, but my favorite in that ep. is at the end, when he's looking at Carter with that sexy straight face, shoving oatmeal into his mouth... Oh YUM.

Oh ya! Definately with you on that last one!!!!! Same ep ( Window of Op) where he's across from her at the briefing table and she asks "What are you smiling at" And he says "Nuthin" with that steamy look on his face...... OOOO, I had chills.....
                    Sig. made by RepliCarterje just for me
                    Get RDA on Canada's Walk of Fame: Click this link to find out how
                    Love dogs? Have it in your heart for a big barrel of love? Go to malamuterescue.com

Comment

It was last year...we lost about 300 pages I think...a whole thread infact

take into account all the ship threads that haven't been archived and voila...LOTS of shipperific posts
                      Shipperific.... I love that term.
                      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by scjon
                        20th century British labour movement history and 4 years seems like forever! Especially as I typed the whole 80,000 word thesis with 1 finger-the index finger on my left hand. My awful co-ordination has never let me learn to type properly, so I'd be stuffed if I ever broke that finger!
                        Wow that must have taken you a while! Congrats anyway for being able to stick with that!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

WayHey! We've passed 1000 pages
                          I'm kinda looking forward to Ripple Effect more than I have any of the other new eps so hopefully I won't be too disappointed with it. I'm just really excited about getting to see
                          Spoiler:
                          Janet again!

And hopefully yhrere will be a smidgin of ship!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

I really think that if Ripple Effect airs without one mention of
                            Spoiler:
                            Jack, that the show will truely have jumped the shark

So did anyone like my vid...or should I stick to my day job?
                            sigpic

Comment

I really think that if Ripple Effect airs without one mention of
                              Spoiler:
                              Jack, that the show will truely have jumped the shark

Don't expect any mention of it. They're going to make certain that he never existed.
                              sigpic

Comment

*looks around in mock confusion*

make sure who never existed???

Sorry...I have no idea who you're talking about...

who's Jack?

was that just a tad sarcastic???
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X