This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
    If anyone fancies a bit of pre Pete smut (in the days that we could still fantasise that Sam was holding out for Jack, without having it splashed over our screens otherwise) I've written something called Consequences

Have fun
    Naughty and nice, Tracy Jane!

Just sayin', it rocked!
    MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
    sigpic
    Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

I glad you enjoyed it.

Glad we're on the topic of Jack saying Sam(antha), because Agent Dark believes that was totally out of character in my fic.
      In Grace,
      Spoiler:
      it's Sam's mind that has Jack call her Samantha.
      . I like that it's her real name, indicative of Sam Carter's essence not the soldier/comrade/scientist. This would be how she would want him to know her, IMO.

Just sayin'.
      sigpic

Comment

Sam/Jack Shipper Family -

In case it's gone unnoticed, we're coming up on our first 1000th page! Hugs to the 1000th poster!

Just sayin', our ship's still sailing!
        Nite, all!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Traveler Enroute1
          In Grace,
          Spoiler:
          it's Sam's mind that has Jack call her Samantha.
          . I like that it's her real name, indicative of Sam Carter's essence not the soldier/comrade/scientist. This would be how she would want him to know her, IMO.

Just sayin'.
          I think Samantha is the real her, the side that she opens up to very few people, so I agree totally.
          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Traveler Enroute1
            Sam/Jack Shipper Family -

In case it's gone unnoticed, we're coming up on our first 1000th page! Hugs to the 1000th poster!

Just sayin', our ship's still sailing!
            Nite, all!
            Actually, it's not the first 1000th page, I shouldn't think. There's the whole archived Ship thread. In fact, I think my first shippy post was back in the day...... pre Threads.

Comment

I glad you enjoyed it.

Glad we're on the topic of Jack saying Sam(antha), because Agent Dark believes that was totally out of character in my fic.
              tracy jane, i read your fic. wonderful! i got turned on

sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                tracy jane, i read your fic. wonderful! i got turned on

sally
                Well, I'm glad you liked. And, generally, yes, that is the point of smut. Glad to know I don't suck at it.

Comment

Ok! ((((((((((((( Shippers!))))))))))) I haven't been around here in awhile, but I just had to see if anyone else thought the same thing...

In watching the Sci Fi tease for this Friday's ep - Carter is quoted as saying "I got 'nothin'........Yet" I laughed so hard for so many reasons...but - my reason for posting here is....does anyone get the hint from her choice of language that she's been hangin' around O'Neill in her off time??????

FCOL....tell me I'm not the only one who thinks this!

S

Comment

Actually, I've said this before, but
                    Spoiler:
                    I reckon that's an AU Sam, one that's married to Jack or dating or something. We might get alternate reality ship, but I'm not holding any hopes.

I think everyone knows it has something to do with the big man though.

Comment

Originally posted by sclairef99
                      Ok! ((((((((((((( Shippers!))))))))))) I haven't been around here in awhile, but I just had to see if anyone else thought the same thing...

In watching the Sci Fi tease for this Friday's ep - Carter is quoted as saying "I got 'nothin'........Yet" I laughed so hard for so many reasons...but - my reason for posting here is....does anyone get the hint from her choice of language that she's been hangin' around O'Neill in her off time??????

FCOL....tell me I'm not the only one who thinks this!

S
                      I've been thinking it ages, she does talk like Jack now a lot. Any day now she's going to say 'for cryin' out loud'. awhen she is allowed to be in command, her command styleminds me of jack too
                      Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Tracy Jane, I loved your story!

I'd like to recommend you The In-Laws by Jessa4865. It's a great story.

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                          I've been thinking it ages, she does talk like Jack now a lot. Any day now she's going to say 'for cryin' out loud'. awhen she is allowed to be in command, her command styleminds me of jack too
                          She's definitely more like him that she used to be, but I'm not convinced, we'll have to wait and see.

Comment

Actually, it's not the first 1000th page, I shouldn't think. There's the whole archived Ship thread. In fact, I think my first shippy post was back in the day...... pre Threads.
                            You can find the Ship Family archive here. It's lots of fun to read, although it will probably take you a year to get through it all!
                            Last edited by dipsofjazz; 18 January 2006, 05:29 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah! I wanted to see if I could find my first ever ship post, to prove I wasn't a newbie, but then realised it wasn't worth the hassle. All those posts! And you just went mad on the night Threads was aired.

We're so due a threads sequel about now. Payoff.

Comment

Oh.

Just sayin', any 1000th page is worth notice, yes? Still cool!
                                Thanks for the head's up, TJ and the link, dipsofjazz.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X