Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks so much for the birthday wishes! It's been a good day. My best friend is buying my plane ticket to Vancouver for the Creation Con as my birthday present.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

I noticed something and was wondering if anybody else noticed it. When Sam accepted 's proposal. (Or what I call it, her breif brush with insanity...) She never wears her ring after that! At first I thought she wasn't allowed but I live in a military town and have seen military personnel with rings on. Think it was some kind of forshadowing for Threads or TPTB just forgot about continuity?

Oh, is my sig showing up for other people? It's not showing up on my very old computer.

Spoiler:
      Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

SHIPPERAHOY !!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
          So I'm right then? So many people say I'm seeing things.
          You're not seeing things. I noticed it too. I grin every time!

Spoiler:

Comment

Very bright Child.I think Sam and Jack are together and I hope we get more hints in Ripple Effect.Regarding Broca Divide after watching that scene I wonder how many people though we would still be waiting for our first real Sam/Jack Kiss.Looking back at the early Season Shippy episodes I never though we would have to wait so long.If someone told me we would still be waiting after 9 Years I would have called them crazy.

Comment

Happy Birthday Shipperahoy and that's a great present.I never went to a convention.If RDA and AT were ever going to be at a con I would be there.

Comment

So I'm right then? So many people say I'm seeing things.
                Nope. You ain't nuts or bonzo or a few fries short of a happy meal. I tought that he "doth protest too much" as they say. And I think his protests were kinda half-hearted....

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                  Thanks so much for the birthday wishes! It's been a good day. My best friend is buying my plane ticket to Vancouver for the Creation Con as my birthday present.
                  SHIP MUM!!!!!!!!!!

*pounces, knocks over, and huggles the stuffing outta ship mum*

It's been awhile!!

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                    My son saw the commercial for "Ripple Effect" again and said "Ma better yet when Sam says, "I got Nothing-Yet" ,she points her finger just like Jack use too! What a bright child I have raised!
                    Maybe he's been born with the excessive brain power of the Ancients!!

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                      Nope. You ain't nuts or bonzo or a few fries short of a happy meal. I tought that he "doth protest too much" as they say. And I think his protests were kinda half-hearted....
                      Well, his words were "Not Like This"...... I mean, he just wanted it on his terms, right? So he took the chance to do it on his terms with the neck.
                      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                        I noticed something and was wondering if anybody else noticed it. When Sam accepted 's proposal. (Or what I call it, her breif brush with insanity...) She never wears her ring after that! At first I thought she wasn't allowed but I live in a military town and have seen military personnel with rings on. Think it was some kind of forshadowing for Threads or TPTB just forgot about continuity?

Oh, is my sig showing up for other people? It's not showing up on my very old computer.
                        I see it....seems to be nice except I can't see the lettering on the other end of the pic...dark blue on black doesn't make for very visible lettering...:-P

And I wondered the same thing......just one of those things I guess

Comment

Well, his words were "Not Like This"...... I mean, he just wanted it on his terms, right? So he took the chance to do it on his terms with the neck.
                          I've always wondered if she remembered the neck kiss and the "Not like this...". I'd always thought there was more to her embarassment at the end...

Spoiler:

Comment

Ooooomph! Thanks for the huggles MG! Long time no see. Ack! I'm so excited about the con. And I'm really looking forward to finally meeting Amanda. And I get scared to ask ship questions at cons because of the resulting boos which inevitably come but I'm going to ask her if she thinks that Sam and Jack are together. It will really help me watch the show from now on if she says yes.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                              CONGRATS SCJON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So how long til we can call you doctor??

My exams finished on the 12th...but I only had two of them!

I know I've asked this before...but since we know Jack isn't half as dense as he makes out...what do you think his degree's in?
                              maybe one is in astronomy....I'd be willing to bet that that telescope isn't just for spying on Sam....

Possibly with a little astrophysics thrown in and some computer skills since even though he doesn't know how Ancient technology works, he can still operate it on instinct, which speaks of a skill with computers some of us would kill for.

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                                Ooooomph! Thanks for the huggles MG! Long time no see. Ack! I'm so excited about the con. And I'm really looking forward to finally meeting Amanda. And I get scared to ask ship questions at cons because of the resulting boos which inevitably come but I'm going to ask her if she thinks that Sam and Jack are together. It will really help me watch the show from now on if she says yes.
                                I know you're still overly optimistic, but I ain't watchin' S10, esp. if Jack is removed altogether according to some of the scuttlebutt I've heard this is possible. Having the overgrown hormone on 2 legs, aka Vala on FT is gonna be bad enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X