Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good idea Trupi about not getting to excited.I'am looking forward to a report on the episode.Let's hope there is some good Shipper News.Trupi I loved your story.

Comment

Trupi... what's the third embrace.....?

I don't think the first cos she was upset, I don't think the second cos her was cold.
      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by yeahsureyabetcha
        Hey everyone....just thought i'd pop in....this is only my third time on....hope to have more time now....but is everyone excited about Friday's ep....i dont see how they can not mention jack in it

I hear 'ya!!
        I can't even grasp the concept that they made that ep without Jack!!
        Not to mention him at leat once (or 2 or 3 mentions) would be criminal!!

These are both creations of the marvelous Mala!!

waterfall

Comment

My son and I are watching Descent on SCIFI. The commercial for "Ripple Effect" came on and my son heard Sam say"I got nothing yet". My son said that is something Jack would say and no sooner my son say that, Jack said on "Descent", "I got nothing", He yelled ( my son) you see Sam must be hanging out with Jack. He doesn't really watch the show anymore and he caught it.
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah...I think the fact that Sam's using Jackisms is a clear hint that they're together...plus..I know they're not our fave folks but
            Spoiler:
            Joe did say that the comment 'Not exactly' was probably Jack

So the ARE together!!!

Folks - I'm running websites for a few shippers now, so here's the URLs!

http://www.stargate-intel.net/members/lonely-star
            http://www.stargate-intel.net/members/uhsir
            http://www.stargate-intel.net/members/gatebee

Have a look
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
              My son and I are watching Descent on SCIFI. The commercial for "Ripple Effect" came on and my son heard Sam say"I got nothing yet". My son said that is something Jack would say and no sooner my son say that, Jack said on "Descent", "I got nothing", He yelled ( my son) you see Sam must be hanging out with Jack. He doesn't really watch the show anymore and he caught it.
              ****HAPPY DANCE****
              sigpic

Comment

I still reckon that's
                Spoiler:
                an AU Sam.

Sorry Guys

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                  Trupi... what's the third embrace.....?

I don't think the first cos she was upset, I don't think the second cos her was cold.
                  I think it was part of the Boca Divide attack scene.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                    Good idea Trupi about not getting to excited.I'am looking forward to a report on the episode.Let's hope there is some good Shipper News.Trupi I loved your story.

Thanks alot!
                    sigpic

Comment

Boca Divide is on SCIFI tonight!

Last edited by trupi; 16 January 2006, 04:13 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Boca Divide is on SCIFI tonight!
                        Welll. watch carefully. In the attack scene, Jack kisses her neck, ever so briefly. I swear it.

Comment

Welll. watch carefully. In the attack scene, Jack kisses her neck, ever so briefly. I swear it.
                          My daughter laughs everytime that scene is on. She says that Jack is taking a little on the side.
                          sigpic

Comment

My daughter laughs everytime that scene is on. She says that Jack is taking a little on the side.
                            So I'm right then? So many people say I'm seeing things.

Comment

My son saw the commercial for "Ripple Effect" again and said "Ma better yet when Sam says, "I got Nothing-Yet" ,she points her finger just like Jack use too! What a bright child I have raised!
                              sigpic

Comment

So I'm right then? So many people say I'm seeing things.
                                Tracy Jane you are 100% on target. Right after Jack says "Doctor, you need to see a Doctor" he kisses her neck. We always knew that Jack is a neck person !
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X