• Show
Clear All

Yeah, that one!
    *so hot*
    You make me want to skip to season 7
    "Are you like, a crazy person?"
    "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

*stares at Grace kiss* You know what I love about that kiss? Two things, one I say every time I see it, that Sam wants to do that to her CO. And the second, that the kiss that we see starts out very open mouthed. Heh.

Edit- Oh and Rachel loved the mini fic! I expect to see it posted on FF.net.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
        Yeah, that one!
        *so hot*
        No! You can't skip season 7, because that kiss is in season 7!
        sigpic
        I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Comment

Yeah, that one!
            *so hot*
            *blinks* skip it Season 7 is my FAVORITE! season... Hugs, kiss,hug...almost confessions "I know" ...*sob* Don't skip it...if anything...just skip Chimera and then you'll be happy...till S8...and Pete arrives there for 3 more episodes*faints*

Heroes hug
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              *blinks* skip it Season 7 is my FAVORITE! season... Hugs, kiss,hug...almost confessions "I know" ...*sob* Don't skip it...if anything...just skip Chimera and then you'll be happy...till S8...and Pete arrives there for 3 more episodes*faints*

Heroes hug
              Season 7 started out a little dull for me, but then half way through it became a whole lot better. I love the 2nd half of season 7, especially the Heroes hug.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                Season 7 started out a little dull for me, but then half way through it became a whole lot better. I love the 2nd half of season 7, especially the Heroes hug.
                First half? What first half?!?!
                I *loooooove* the second half and that's why it's my favorite season. Heroes, Grace, Lost City, Evolution, Death Knell...from the first half I do like Avenger 2.0(so funny), Space Race, The mini-Jack episode(not thinking of consequences etc. here) and perhaps also Lifeboat.

*blinks* ...I loooooooove this season!

sigpic

Comment

I *loooooove* the second half and that's why it's my favorite season. Heroes, Grace, Lost City, Evolution, Death Knell...from the first half I do like Avenger 2.0(so funny), Space Race, The mini-Jack episode(not thinking of consequences etc. here) and perhaps also Lifeboat.

It's such an angsty season. :: sighs :: Lost City, a breathless "Jack"

:: swoons against the wall of her cavern ::

EDIT: Anyone watch that cartoon on Nickelodeon "Penguins of Madagascar"? (I have a toddler, that's my excuse... LOL) - They're so quirky and they kinda make me think of us....

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
                    EDIT: Anyone watch that cartoon on Nickelodeon "Penguins of Madagascar"? (I have a toddler, that's my excuse... LOL) - They're so quirky and they kinda make me think of us....
                    The penguins are the reason I watch Madagascar...I loooove the penguins!

and I don't have the toddler excuse...except if I see myself as the toddler
                    sigpic

Comment

No! You can't skip season 7, because that kiss is in season 7!

Heroes hug
                      Wait wait wait!!! I didn't say I wanted to skip season 7! Only to skip to season 7!!! I know where the good stuff is

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500 View Post
                        So I was thinking of the previous discussions of whether confirmation would come in SGU with the delay of the movie and how Daniel would react to Sam/Jack...came up with this little ficlet...

Minor, minor, very minor spoilers for SGU...

Spoiler:

Daniel looked at his watch not for the first time and sighed heavily. He shifted his weight, also not for the first time, and rested back against Sam's car. She had graciously let him borrow it while he was in Washington. He checked his watch again and let his eyes dart up the pathway to the still closed door of the house.

''I'll be with you in a minute, Daniel.'' Daniel muttered under his breath. He snorted. He debated whether he should go back in and drag Jack out. He grimaced. Maybe not.

The door opened - finally - and Daniel pushed off the car as Jack strode out, shutting the door behind him. He hurried down the path to Daniel, dressed in his Air Force uniform and carrying a briefcase. Daniel had never gotten used to seeing Jack so official. Too many memories of missions, and bloodied BDUs he supposed.

'I know, I know,' Jack said as he approached the car, 'we're late.'

'You're late.' Daniel pointed out.

Jack's lips twitched and he gestured at the car. 'So, are we...'

The front door of the house suddenly burst open again and Sam hurried down the pathway carrying Jack's cover. Daniel tried to ignore the fact that she was only wearing some pink silky dressing gown that emphasised that she was a woman.

'You forget something?' She teased.

Jack grinned at her as he took the cap from her. He leaned over and kissed her fiercely. Sam kissed him back.

Daniel averted his eyes. 'Guys!' He said desperately. 'You do know I'm still here, right?'

His friends parted lips and both of them smirked at him.

'Daniel.' Sam said primly.

'Sam.' Daniel said pointedly, his eyes shifting to where her hands remained on Jack's chest.

She grinned at him. She reached up and kissed the corner of Jack's mouth. 'I'll see you in a few days. Try to stay out of trouble.' Daniel knew she was shipping out on the Hammond for a brief mission.

'We will.' Jack promised lightly. He watched as she disappeared back into the house.

Daniel got in the car and was thankful Jack followed him into the vehicle.

'What?' Jack demanded as Daniel shot him a look.

'You left it behind on purpose didn't you?' Daniel accused him.

Jack smirked at him again, his chocolate eyes twinkling. 'I don't know what you mean.'

Daniel snorted.

'Daniel,' Jack said exasperatedly, 'Carter and I have been married for a while and together since I transferred to Homeworld and out of her chain of command. There's nothing wrong with two consenting adults, two married, consenting adults, if you will, kissing.'

Daniel sighed at the smugness in Jack's voice. He was pleased the two of them had gotten together, he was, but watching the woman who was like a sister to him making out with the man he considered his brother (really annoying older brother) was all far too squicky. 'Can we please just focus on the investigation?'

Jack shot him another look. 'You're just jealous because you're not getting...'

'Jack!' Daniel yelped.

'Daniel.' Jack settled back in his seat with a satisfied expression that Daniel suspected had nothing to do with winding him up and everything to do with why the other man had been so late. Damn it.

*applauds* Love it! It's so them!

I love the first half of season 7 because of where it places the team. In fact, most of my fics are set in the first half of Sesaon 7. Daniel's back from his ascension, the team's dynamics are solid, and it occurs before any of the major changes of "Chimera" or "Heroes" (where Pete was an unwelcome addition, and Janet was an unwelcome loss ) There's just something about early Season 7 that makes it easy for me to write about.

The penguins are the reason I watch Madagascar...I loooove the penguins!
                        I love the penguins too (my excuse is my five-year-old brother Jacob who loves penguins because his big sister loves penguins! ) I especially love the one named Kowalsky!
                        sigpic
                        The Return of King Arthur
                        Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                        acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Wait wait wait!!! I didn't say I wanted to skip season 7! Only to skip to season 7!!! I know where the good stuff is
                          Don't forget to remove the IMG tags in your post otherwise the Destroyer of Pants will descend upon us and... destroy our pants... (aka the mods swoop down upon us because we clog up GW )

Comment

Don't forget to remove the IMG tags in your post otherwise the Destroyer of Pants will descend upon us and... destroy our pants... (aka the mods swoop down upon us because we clog up GW )
                            Ui. Sorry
                            I promise to behave.

Comment

Sorry. I read skip and season 7 in the same sentence, and jumped to conclusions. I just finished season 8 and am not looking forward to season 9. Which season are you currently watching? I have been watching the seasons all over again. Where I am there is a cable channel, This! from Detroit, which is showing the episodes in order from the beginning. They are currently in season 2 and it is like watching it for the first time, because they even do the 'next on Stargate SG1'.
                              sigpic

Comment

Sorry. I read skip and season 7 in the same sentence, and jumped to conclusions. I just finished season 8 and am not looking forward to season 9. Which season are you currently watching? I have been watching the seasons all over again. Where I am there is a cable channel, This! from Detroit, which is showing the episodes in order from the beginning. They are currently in season 2 and it is like watching it for the first time, because they even do the 'next on Stargate SG1'.
                                LOL!

I'm mid season 5 atm! I am watching all episodes in order online now. I'll probably buy DVD when I find a good offer.

Comment

Working...
                                X