X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dexterav
    Martouf

But for this time, i am not see S/Other (meaning like S&J,ok love), i am a little surprise with them (and happy of course) , maybe my shippers eyes blindness, i hope not
    In the other side no little shipy moments S&J, no word, nothing
    Martouf is no threat to Jack!!! I don't know why TPTB keep bringing these characters back but it will be no problem!!! **happy dancing with the confidence that Sam and Jack are together and will remain together**
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
      Martouf is no threat to Jack!!! I don't know why TPTB keep bringing these characters back but it will be no problem!!! **happy dancing with the confidence that Sam and Jack are together and will remain together**
      Hi, honey
      i am not sure about this, if was Martouf halucination, is ok, but he is a REALY, yes Dr. Frasier too
      Too many relationship (like a romantic) from past, too many
      See it in Friday (sunday of course)
      sigpic

Comment

It should be very interesting on this Thread if Jack gets no mention in Ripple Effect.Since
        Spoiler:
        Janet and Martouf will be in this episode I cannot see how Jack will not get some mention.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
          It should be very interesting on this Thread if Jack gets no mention in Ripple Effect.Since
          Spoiler:
          Janet and Martouf will be in this episode I cannot see how Jack will not get some mention.
          Any word about Jack, any word, IMO death in this timeline (meaning Martouf, Frasier timeline)
          And working for Billa in this time (forgot Jack)
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by STARGATE7777
            Hey, thank you for recognizing the thread that I started. I just wanted to find out if others are as upset as I with all the changes that have taken place as well as the lessening of the 3 remaining characters. I also feel that the "old" show was enjoyed by a wide and diverse demographic. We all enjoyed different aspects. Now, they appear to be narrowing their focus. I never expected them to write for any one fandom but they certainly used to provide episodes that appealed to a wide variety (including us shippers occasionly)
            I sorely miss my favorite show but figure that the PTB have the right to shape the show the way they see fit. I just don't have to watch it. I do watch the old seasons and look for good fan fic to feed my Stargate addiction.
            It kind of reminds my of one of my pet peeves - Fan fic writers how ask the readers what should happen next. Write your vision not play to the audience.
            I miss
            I wanted to play with the new smilies.
            sigpic
            Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
            My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Dexter.... can you remember to use your spoiler tags, please? You're leaving in an awful lot of spoilers. Ok, most people know about
              Spoiler:
              Janet
              but not so many know about
              Spoiler:
              Martouf
              You're giving an awful lot away.

As for real or not.....
              Spoiler:
              Something happens and alternate reality versions of SG1 come through the gate (alternate reality like in Point of View). So yes, they're real. But this might not be a threat. We don't yet know quite how close to our reality / how far from our reality these versions come from. Martouf in that reality may never have had feelings for Carter.
              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                Dexter.... can you remember to use your spoiler tags, please? You're leaving in an awful lot of spoilers. Ok, most people know about
                Spoiler:
                Janet
                but not so many know about
                Spoiler:
                Martouf
                You're giving an awful lot away.

As for real or not.....
                Spoiler:
                Something happens and alternate reality versions of SG1 come through the gate (alternate reality like in Point of View). So yes, they're real. But this might not be a threat. We don't yet know quite how close to our reality / how far from our reality these versions come from. Martouf in that reality may never have had feelings for Carter.
                I hope you are right (as ever)
                about spoiler, i am a write, spoilers not for me sorry and sorry
                sigpic

Comment

I think we have nothing to worry about.BB turned down the Pete role so he is aware of the Sam/Jack Ship.If Sam/Jack could not get together because of the Regs the same applies for Sam/Cam.I also doubt TPTB and AT and BB want to go down the Sam/Cam road.They would never hear the end of it and the Sam character would be done as a respectable character.
                  You know, I completely forgot about that! And if anyone knows the power of a good, long fulfilled ship, its BB (and CB!). I reckon he's seen the power of the Sam/Jack ship, and knows better than to get in the middle of that!

The way he's played Cam, i seems to me, Cam is close to Sam, Cam is fond of Sam, he respects and trusts and likes her but isn't in love or about to fall in love with her! . The Sam/Jack spark isn't there. I like the fact that they're close, I like the fact they're friends, but I don't think they can ever get any closer.

Besides it'd be nice to see the writers acknowledge men and women can be close friends without falling for each other (Don't believe Harry and Sally!)
                  Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

I did not watch last Nights episode but it looks like the episode may have created a new Ship for some Fans.Sam/Cam.I think it would have been interesting to have Sam not get along with Mitchell.Sam gets along with everyone and it would have been a nice change for the Sam character.
                    I kind of thought Sam would have been POed not to have been given command of SG1. A little friction with the offworld novice Mitchell would have been interesting. We all know Sam would be a better leader - She learned from the best. In 'Shades of Gray' her rank was given as the excuse - what is it now? Oh dear you were later to the party!!
                    sigpic
                    Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                    My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

TOGHTER
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                        I kind of thought Sam would have been POed not to have been given command of SG1. A little friction with the offworld novice Mitchell would have been interesting. We all know Sam would be a better leader - She learned from the best. In 'Shades of Gray' her rank was given as the excuse - what is it now? Oh dear you were later to the party!!
                        I don't know about Sam, but I'm PO'd she's not in command. I luurrvvveeeeCommander!Sam....she's my total heroine!

Comment

What we created

No-one can destroy

True Love Forever

I seem to be getting a little soppy in my old age

Comment

I cannot see Sam being OK with sharing command with Mitchell or anyone else.Sam was in Command in Season 8 and why should she be OK with sharing command now? Regarding Ripple Effect I can see
                            Spoiler:
                            Janet or Martouf asking where is Jack? I can also see Janet asking Sam if she is with Jack.Let's see what happens.

Comment

I cannot see Sam being OK with sharing command with Mitchell or anyone else.Sam was in Command in Season 8 and why should she be OK with sharing command now? Regarding Ripple Effect I can see
                              Spoiler:
                              Janet or Martouf asking where is Jack? I can also see Janet asking Sam if she is with Jack.Let's see what happens.
                              NOTHING
                              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Well, that all depends

Spoiler:
                                whether Jack is alive or ever existed in their reality
                                Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Working...
                                X