Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's the military consultant in this episode?
    Spoiler:
    They are drinking and Cameron leaves without telling his group where he is going, then he has sex while on a mission
    . Do you see a problem?
    sigpic

Comment

Here's some happyfull S/Jness for y'all.

What a view indeed. *grins like an idiot*
      sigpic
      -Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team-
      LJ|MyFics|SJ Fic Journal|Non-SG1/OriginalWriting|Macgyver_Icons|MyVids|Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
        hey, good question!

spoilers for atlantis' s2 ep 'grace under pressure'
        Spoiler:
        i've seen the ep already. (yes, magically ) i can tell you that there were NOT that many kisses in that ep. NOT. it makes it look like it was one big snog fest, doesn't it? well, the only time UNREAL sam and mckay kissed was when she was in her (bathing suit?) bra. bleh.

sally

to continue spoilers
        Spoiler:
        (i also have magical powers vis a vis atlantis episodes ) she's only kissing him to distract him from doing something that would be fatal for him.
        Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
          when did sam and orlin kiss?

sally
          Well, there was that bit where he went all glowy as they faced each other.. think that was supposed to be an 'Ancient' kiss of some sort. but you could insert that wet kiss with narim in that analogy if you prefer. all comes down to the same thing..no-one kisses like jack!
          Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Spoiler:
            Ah how sweet, Cameron and Landy in a locker scene. It just makes me want to forget Jack or NOT!
            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
              Isn't that the little girl who played in "Grace" on Atlantis tonight
              ?
              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                Jee how original! A mix of a Hundred Days and Forbidden Planet. This season just gets better and better-NOT!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                  "Fanwanking?" Do I want to know what that means?

But, yes, we must continue to welcome both negative and positive thoughts here. This is a family.
                  I googled the word and found the meaning. Hopelessly out of date I am,I guess, as I'd never heard of it. (but the partof the word that had me wondering really did go into forming the new one [word, that is].

Comment

That's soo cute. Am I the only one noticing that their hands are in the exact same spot in both shots?

:shippy sigh:

Originally posted by michelleb
                    I did that 'What Stargate character test' and I got Jack! Right, if I'm Jack, I demand a good ship resolution right now, with a great big huge sloppy kiss!!!

Talking of kisses..I've seen Sam kiss a lot of men <shudder>. I've seen Jack kiss a few women <vomit>. But when those two kiss each other...it's the hottest kisses ever! Sam and Orlin, Jak and that bimbo who did the marriage cake...bland and boring by comparison. Sam and the Spud...not as hot as he thought those kisses were. But Sam and Jack....that kiss in Grace was about a thousand times sexier than any thrashing about on a bed with Spud man. Look!

And of course...

I love they way they cup each other's faces when they kiss. That's so romantic <sigh>. And that's why Sam and Jack will be together, because no-one else can kiss Sam like Jack does...and vice versa.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                      Spoiler:
                      Isn't that the little girl who played in "Grace" on Atlantis tonight
                      ?
                      I don't think so. This actress looked a bit older.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
                        That's soo cute. Am I the only one noticing that their hands are in the exact same spot in both shots?

:shippy sigh:
                        oh, you're right!

*sighs*

sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Hi! Hope everyone is feeling happy this evening. It looks like it. I was out during the shows, but I have them on tape and will start my replay as soon as Letterman is over.

Sally, thanks for the message in green! I was really worried about that. Uh, by the way, how did you get to see it already?????? Were you headed down the Pacific Coast Highway enroute to a special screening? (Ooooh, I got to say, "Pacific Coast Highway" again!). Yes, I know I'm being geeky, but it's one of those legendary stretches of roadway, like Route 66. Ya know?

+ =

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                            Hi! Hope everyone is feeling happy this evening. It looks like it. I was out during the shows, but I have them on tape and will start my replay as soon as Letterman is over.

Sally, thanks for the message in green! I was really worried about that. Uh, by the way, how did you get to see it already?????? Were you headed down the Pacific Coast Highway enroute to a special screening? (Ooooh, I got to say, "Pacific Coast Highway" again!). Yes, I know I'm being geeky, but it's one of those legendary stretches of roadway, like Route 66. Ya know?

+ =
                            I taped the episode, too. I have to admit that I've been hoping to see some **happy dancin'** here as a sign that something Shippy happened. But, I don't so I guess it didn't. A girl can wish can't she??!! Don't get me wrong, it's just a little "setback" we're experiencing. Our Sam and Jack moment will come one day! **retreats into her little fantasy world** In the meantime, I'll continue to watch the show for Sam and the Team. Ciao!
                            sigpic

Comment

An oldie but a goodie...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                                Very nice Zoser.Since finding out Jack was not mentioned in FH last week it really hit Home for me that we may have a very long wait for any kind of Sam/Jack Ship.I decided I will not bad mouth TPTB and the Show any longer.There are still Shippers who watch and enjoy the Show and I do not want to upset any Shippers.I still feel RDA will be back at some point and we have not seen the last of Sam/Jack Ship.If there is Sam/Jack Ship or mention of Jack I will watch that episode.
                                aww, I'm gonna miss your quips. you're funny when you go at 'em.

ship sistah
                                Last edited by sacme; 13 January 2006, 07:45 PM.

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Working...
                                X