This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buc252
    Oh, yeah! And did you notice how close together they were standing when they were watching the Jaffa come over the hill in the last fifteen minutes? They actually look like their entire sides are touching at one point.

Actually, as long as I'm thinking about it, here's a pic showing what I mean:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...andSamCOTG.jpg

Even looks like they could be holding hands!! <g>

Okay, maybe that's wishful thinking, but . . .
    yep, noticed!

ship, ep ONE!!

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

I had never noticed that.... wow! Thanks for pointing it out.

And a little bump back to the top half of the page.
      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by sky_blue_waters
        .........+..........bump
        Slipping.Bottom.Page.Not!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Hello shippers

I saw some pics of "Ripple effect" in the thread "Sam is a great character " and !!!!!!!

hey what is
          Spoiler:
          Martouff
          doing here ?!!! I knew
          Spoiler:
          they were going to bring him back at some point ..like any other ex- boyfriends that Sam had over the years ...I really liked Martouff at the time of the Tokra but they killed him off so why are they brining him back now !!! I know why !! they have nothing else to give Sam for a relationship to a man so I suppose Orlin , martouff,...and joe will be next and Pete will probably show his face too stalking her at the exit of SGC one day !!! I'm afraid but SES was right in analysing the show because Martouff always loved Sam so there will be some ship in that story ..I honestly hope that Sam mentions Jack ..she has too and then run to his arms at the end of the episode ON SCREEN and who is that girl that Sam is embracing ?looks like Janet ...got to be an AU episode then !!!like the title is suggesting

Well I hope they
          Spoiler:
          bring back Jacob and Janet then if they can bring back Martouff in AU ..and I also want to see Cassie ...for a continuity back story ..Not too much to ask !!! right !!! oh and

JACK TOO

Caty
          Last edited by Catysg1; 10 January 2006, 05:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
            If RDA comes back... I would sit down, bowl of ice cream with chocolate fudge, disconect phones... have laptop on lap... DVR remote on hand for instant replay and and just enjoy....

So PTB... BETTER NOT SCREW UP AGAIN

BTW, I've been reading the comments in Joe's Blog... it's amazing how many shippers there are (although) they seemed to be mostly annonymous... although we have our Sally and Uber in representation of the Shipper Family and there are soooooo many request for a Sam and Jack wedding for ep 200 particulary, I don't think that SG-1 should have a wedding... I just want a "Hey Honey, I need to save the world... I'll be home tonight" kind off scene... but still thought is was really nice of so many people to ask for a wedding

PS: Don't you just love the love....
            Havent really thought about an sg-1 wedding, still waiting for them to actually get sam and jack together, and then I'll think about the rest. One small, step at a time after all.

Btw in my last post I meant staring at screen, not scream. I'm sorry, I was having my daily blonde moment. Hehe, no offence to my fellow blondes.

majorsal thanks for the funny story, gave me something to smile about while writing an essay on memory.

And I love myrth's picture of RDA and AT its so cute. I dont know if I would be upset about them not mentioning jack in ripple effect, but then again I am a very sensitive person, and I even cried in the film city of angles, with nicholas cage. And please dont laugh, it was sad!!! Sorry all sense of spelling has suddendly gone out the window.

Take care everyone

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Scifi_girl: There is nothing wrong with crying. I cried while watching The Notebook. Great movie but really sad ending!

I would be upset if they don't mention him in Ripple Effect. I know we won't see him though. RDA has totally cut himself off from the show. That is one reason why I have basically stopped watching.

And I know i am in the minority here but I am glad
              Spoiler:
              Martouf is going to make an appearance. Not as Sam's boyfriend though. But I really missed him...

Spoiler:
              Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                Scifi_girl: There is nothing wrong with crying. I cried while watching The Notebook. Great movie but really sad ending!

I would be upset if they don't mention him in Ripple Effect. I know we won't see him though. RDA has totally cut himself off from the show. That is one reason why I have basically stopped watching.

And I know i am in the minority here but I am glad
                Spoiler:
                Martouf is going to make an appearance. Not as Sam's boyfriend though. But I really missed him...
                Not a minority. I'm looking forward to it, too. Hopefully there will be some kind of mention of O'neill. Maybe
                Spoiler:
                one of the alternate Carters that may come through will say something about her being engaged to Jack or something. Hey, I can hope, right? At this point, it's all I've got.
                Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's_twin
                  Not a minority. I'm looking forward to it, too. Hopefully there will be some kind of mention of O'neill. Maybe
                  Spoiler:
                  one of the alternate Carters that may come through will say something about her being engaged to Jack or something. Hey, I can hope, right? At this point, it's all I've got.
                  Yeah but
                  Spoiler:
                  the Alt Sam would have to be civilian thanks to The Real Air Force advisor.

Hey if he/she is just an ADVISOR then why do they have so much say?

Spoiler:

Comment

The thing is that SG1 has become a poster child for the military and I suppose they don't want to be shown in a "negative" light. However, what's to say that in an alternate reality, someone didn't just read the frat rules differently? After all, I think it's only against the regs if it has an adverse effect on the running of the base.

The thing is, we've already seen an alternate Sam/Jack relationship.

Spoiler:
                    I would put more money on Sam/Martouf... or one of them having gotten married to spud
                    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                      The thing is that SG1 has become a poster child for the military and I suppose they don't want to be shown in a "negative" light. However, what's to say that in an alternate reality, someone didn't just read the frat rules differently? After all, I think it's only against the regs if it has an adverse effect on the running of the base.
                      That's what I don't get. How is being in love negative??
                      The thing is, we've already seen an alternate Sam/Jack relationship.

Spoiler:
                      I would put more money on Sam/Martouf... or one of them having gotten married to spud
                      You speak EVIL!!!
                      Just kidding. You're probably right. With the high probability of RDA not making an appearance...
                      I just can't help remembering the ER episode where Hathaway left. George Cloony made an appearance at the end and NO ONE knew about it! I know TPTB have a hard time keeping secrets but... a girl can hope right?

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                        Will you be upset if they do not mention Jack's name in Ripple Effect? I will be curious to find out everyone's reaction if Jack is not mentioned.I do not see how TPTB can not mention Jack in Ripple Effect.Then again I though Jack should have been mentioned in Forth Horseman since there was a Plague and Jack is suppose to be HomeWorld Security.Silly me
                        Jack who?

I think TPTB are just hoping that if he isn't mentioned, we will forget about him. Same with the S/J relationship. They could have easily written something in about Jack or Sam and Jack, but they haven't and probably won't. Do they really think we are that gulable to believe that not mentioning Jack's new position was just a oversight?
                        Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                          Jack who?

I think TPTB are just hoping that if he isn't mentioned, we will forget about him. Same with the S/J relationship. They could have easily written something in about Jack or Sam and Jack, but they haven't and probably won't. Do they really think we are that gulable to believe that not mentioning Jack's new position was just a oversight?
                          Oversight my Aunt Sally Sue!
                          Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                            Oh, yeah! And did you notice how close together they were standing when they were watching the Jaffa come over the hill in the last fifteen minutes? They actually look like their entire sides are touching at one point.

Actually, as long as I'm thinking about it, here's a pic showing what I mean:

Even looks like they could be holding hands!! <g>

Okay, maybe that's wishful thinking, but . . .
                            Whoa! No, that scene totally went by me, Buc252! In a perfectly written series, they might be holding hands!! The scenes that stick out for me are
                            Spoiler:
                            how easily Sam guards Jack's flank, as when they came through the doors of the banquet hall. Before that, she pulls Daniel off to the road when the villagers approach. Jack starts giving her instructions as if he and she had been doing this forever instead of just their first mission.
                            Just sayin', I so miss them together. And I still believe Jack will make an appearance when we least expect it.
                            MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
                            sigpic
                            Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Just seen the photos for Ripple Effect

Spoiler:
                              and while i'm overjoyed to see janet back and hope the mini-revelations incude sam telling janet that she and jack are together (and daniel telling janet he loves her!) i'm not happy that martoufis back! i was hoping we'd got rid of him. i only hope that pete doesn't come back

PS...finally got a computer that works...
                              Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                                Just seen the photos for Ripple Effect

Spoiler:
                                and while i'm overjoyed to see janet back and hope the mini-revelations incude sam telling janet that she and jack are together (and daniel telling janet he loves her!) i'm not happy that martoufis back! i was hoping we'd got rid of him. i only hope that pete doesn't come back

PS...finally got a computer that works...
                                I am look forward to
                                Spoiler:
                                Janet too. I would be great if she became a regular again. I am not that keen on Lam. Find the daughter with issues storyline boring.
                                Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Working...
                                X