X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes RDA is Holy Grail for SG1 , like a S&J
    After a seeing this epi, my optimism very, very low increase
    not for quality this epi (this is a typical 9. season epi, about nothing )
    I don't know why, but again believe S&J TOGETHER or like something

Hm, SG:A not for me
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
      Rodney was funny last night and I never liked his character. I like Shep, still wish the first Weir was on Atlantis and Teyla and Ronan are finally growing on me. Still don't love anyone or the show, tho, like I almost instantly did with Battlestar Galactica-- and SG1.

ship sistah
      I like BSG as well. I hope the BSG PTB are more forthcoming with the Lee/Kara ship than the SG-1 ones were with any of our ships!!

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
        What was so disappointing when
        Spoiler:
        Hammond said he was called back to Washington. Couldn't they have written in, that Jack called him out of retirement because they needed his help in the think tank. That he would let Jack know they were all well--something- died air!! Nothing. Also, Tracey Jane you are right Harriman is getting on my nerves too.
        . Sorry guys not happy today. Had to put my sixteen year old dog to sleep, this morning. She had a good life but I'm still upset.
        Spoiler:
        So TPTB can "bite me". I'm tired of their stupidity!
        Aww ((((((Trupi))))) my heart is with you. Had the same thing with my 14 year old labrador X, we'd had her from 8 weeks and before we had children, she was family.

Comment

Hello shippers

Sam and Jack together

a bit of OT but if you are interested in saving the new sci-fi show Threshold , very cool show full of twist and great character development and I ship for Molly /Cavanagh in that one .....

......the petition is here ...239 votes so far but we really need a tons more so that CBS starts looking at what they did .

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/savethreshold

I was pleased to see that Fans of great shows react fast

and again Sam and Jack together ..I may be working on a new Sam and Jack video soon

Caty

Comment

Sacme, Cigarette Smoking Prior.. LOL

A commercial for old SG1 eps came on last night which really featured RDA. I couldn't help but call out his name with great longing.

ship sistah
            Was that during the episode breaks? Don't know if it 's rubbing salt on the wounds or not

Comment

Slipping.Down.Page.Not
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jafacakes
                Sacme, Cigarette Smoking Prior.. LOL

Was that during the episode breaks? Don't know if it 's rubbing salt on the wounds or not
                Now that would just be plain mean!!!
                Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

What is everyone 's opinion on Robert Cooper?
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Hammond said he was called back to Washington. Couldn't they have written in, that Jack called him out of retirement because they needed his help in the think tank. That he would let Jack know they were all well--something- died air!! Nothing. Also, Tracey Jane you are right Harriman is getting on my nerves too.
                    . Sorry guys not happy today. Had to put my sixteen year old dog to sleep, this morning. She had a good life but I'm still upset.
                    Spoiler:
                    (((((((((((((((((((trupi)))))))))))))))))))))

so sorry to hear about your dog....was an upsetting time for me when we had to put our old dog to sleep as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                      Hello shippers

Sam and Jack together

a bit of OT but if you are interested in saving the new sci-fi show Threshold , very cool show full of twist and great character development and I ship for Molly /Cavanagh in that one .....

......the petition is here ...239 votes so far but we really need a tons more so that CBS starts looking at what they did .

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/savethreshold

I was pleased to see that Fans of great shows react fast

and again Sam and Jack together ..I may be working on a new Sam and Jack video soon

Caty
                      ((((((((((((((((((((((caty)))))))))))))))))))))))

Hiya caty!!

Been awhile!!

Comment

Quote:
                        Originally Posted by trupi
                        Spoiler:
                        (Highlight below to read):
                        Spoiler:

Hammond said he was called back to Washington. Couldn't they have written in, that Jack called him out of retirement because they needed his help in the think tank. That he would let Jack know they were all well--something- died air!! Nothing. Also, Tracey Jane you are right Harriman is getting on my nerves too. . Sorry guys not happy today. Had to put my sixteen year old dog to sleep, this morning. She had a good life but I'm still upset.
                        (Highlight below to read):

So Sorry Trupi *sniff* They are part of your family and I understand you do feel the same loss as if you would a human family member.
                        My 12 yr old Kitty is going down hill fast from kidney failure as we speak. I may have to euthanize her within the next few days. She didn't eat much today

To get on subject and I know this has been mentioned but I have to get it off my chest.
                        Why? I ask WHY didn't the writers mention Jack's name when
                        Spoiler:
                        Hammond (great to see him again he looked well) greeted them in the briefing room?
                        This is one of the few times I actually held my breath during the scene and yelled at my TV when it didn't happen. I felt almost like we were teased. Yet another opportunity for a Jack/Sam moment flushed down the toilet. WHy? Why the hec not? I'm sure someone will throw this question to Joe but it will probably be ignored or we will get another twisted answer. I just don't understand.
                        *sigh*
                        Last edited by SG1Poz; 07 January 2006, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Trupi. I'm really sorry about your dog. I hope you get the love and support you need right now. I'd give you a big hug if I could.

SG1Poz... could you please put the spoiler tags back, please. You've deleted them!
                          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

And whoever spoke of Laira:

Wonder if Jack's made any reparations to Sam over that whole affair yet?

I'm thinkin' he'd better do a whole lotta groveling...along with getting her lotsa flowers, lotsa those solid extra dark (72% cocoa) chocolate square thingies from Godiva, some massage oils for some world-class pampering, some mood-setting candles, a home-cooked dinner...yup....he'd better get started...

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                              Trupi. I'm really sorry about your dog. I hope you get the love and support you need right now. I'd give you a big hug if I could.

SG1Poz... could you please put the spoiler tags back, please. You've deleted them!
                              HUH? My tags are working from what I see?

BIG OOPS! Sorry! I plum forgot about Trupi's spoilage Doh! All fixed now

Comment

What is everyone 's opinion on Robert Cooper?

Please....don't go there.......

Comment

Working...
                                X