This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

two questions -

*if you could pick ONE episode to erase from history, what would it be and why?

*if you could trade ONE character episode and make it into a jack or sam one, what would it be and why?

~~~

i'd erase 'chimera'. total torture for me. why? because i wanted to see that type of romance scenes for sam and jack, not sam and some other dude.

second question... hmmm....

maybe take 'abyss' and turn it into a sam story instead. why? because i think it would have been interesting to see her go through something so horrible. and without softening it because a 'girl' was going through it.
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post

Yes but Sam never died over and over in Canon (except for that episode of Atlantis Alternate timeline thinger...) I killed her once FCOL....let it go! *hugs*

you killed her over and over on my profile page, to torture me! you're jealous of my extreme beauty and can't deal with it!

Spoiler:
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
        two questions -

*if you could trade ONE character episode and make it into a jack or sam one, what would it be and why?

~~~

i'd erase 'chimera'. total torture for me. why? because i wanted to see that type of romance scenes for sam and jack, not sam and some other dude.

maybe take 'abyss' and turn it into a sam story instead. why? because i think it would have been interesting to see her go through something so horrible. and without softening it because a 'girl' was going through it.
        WHAT?! !!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!! *hides Sam from the crazy woman* You can no longer talk about me being crazy!

Okay maybe have Abyss be with both Sam and Jack...that would have been interesting
        you killed her over and over on my profile page, to torture me! you're jealous of my extreme beauty and can't deal with it!
        sillyness-
        Spoiler:
        I totally did not!!! And you were the one that....that...I don't remember but you did something!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

two questions -

~~~

I concur

Comment

two questions -

1. *if you could pick ONE episode to erase from history, what would it be and why?

2. *if you could trade ONE character episode and make it into a jack or sam one, what would it be and why?
            1. I tried to decide whether it would be Chimera or Affinity. Then I realized it had to be Chimera...because without it...Affinity would have just been about Teal'c and his neighbor.

2. I would have had Jack and Sam stranded on that moon in Paradise Lost.

Because they would have been stranded...on that moon...alone.

That's the best I could do on such short notice.

Sad about Patrick Swayze. He fought a good battle and managed that disease a lot longer than most people do.

Comment

I love it as well....but Jack DIED over and OVER again...and it was just so sad. And he almost lost what made him who he was...and it was just sad.
              And that is why I LOVE IT!!! RDA's acting was so amazing... *sigh*

Comment

WHAT?! !!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!! *hides Sam from the crazy woman* You can no longer talk about me being crazy!

Okay maybe have Abyss be with both Sam and Jack...that would have been interesting

sillyness-
                Spoiler:
                I totally did not!!! And you were the one that....that...I don't remember but you did something!
                that would've been great too...

Comment

sillyness-
                  Spoiler:
                  sam: jack, amanda and sally are at it again.
                  jack: what are they doing 'now'!?
                  sam: they're acting like you and daniel.
                  jack: sexy and charming you mean?
                  sam: like idiots.
                  jack: .....
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
                    And that is why I LOVE IT!!! RDA's acting was so amazing... *sigh*
                    Oh don't get me wrong, I totally agree....but I sort of felt that he wasn't the same after that...he didn't seem like the same Jack almost...I don't know why but especially during 'The Shroud' when he says "My head's been futs with so many times I don't remember" and he was making a joke...but It just never seemed like he was Jack from before...

((()))

Not that I expect him to be the same Jack after that but...

It was sad

Comment

and like I've said before they could've turned "Between 2 Fires" shippy by having Jack and Sam hold hands to walk through that door and have Teal'c with Daniel doing whatever......*sigh*....a perfect opportunity for S/J ship and TPTB let it pass them by.....ARGH!!!!!!

Comment

Comment

Jack: What are they doing exactly?
                          Sam: Well Sally for once is trying to kill me off...
                          Jack: What?!
                          Sam: And Amanda is actually defending me.
                          Jack: Shouldn't I be defending you?
                          Sam: That's what I thought. But Amanda can't take the Angst anymore...she even said she wouldn't kill me off anymore...
                          Jack: Ah! She's seen the light!
                          Sam: But she'll still kill you off...

Comment

okay, i've got a bunny to plot here...

i was just listening to the news about patrick swayze (), and i thought of a sam/jack story idea...

either a season they hadn't got together yet, or after s8 and they're together. anyhoo... jack dies. in sam's grief, she decides... it's hard to explain without it coming off weird, but she wants a part of jack to live on, so she impregnates herself with some of his sperm that was on file at the sgc. she has his baby.

after that, since i can't do permanent sad, i'd have it that maybe the asgard finds a way of bringing him back to life, so he and sam and baby are a family. but this part isn't a must.

i just had this sudden idea of jack living on for sam through a child, but she does it the non traditional way to get it.

(((patrick)))
                            Sally...I love you...but that's one story I'm neither writing nor reading!

Comment

Jack: What are they doing exactly?
                              Sam: Well Sally for once is trying to kill me off...
                              Jack: What?!
                              Sam: And Amanda is actually defending me.
                              Jack: Shouldn't I be defending you?
                              Sam: That's what I thought. But Amanda can't take the Angst anymore...she even said she wouldn't kill me off anymore...
                              Jack: Ah! She's seen the light!
                              Sam: But she'll still kill you off...
                              sam: this is all amanda's fault, though. she pushed sally over the edge.
                              jack: they're both extremely beautiful, i know that can be difficult for... what?
                              sam: what am i, chopped liver!?
                              jack: NO! you're, like, *the* most beautiful woman on earth!
                              sam: only earth?...
                              jack: galaxy!
                              sam: ....
                              jack: universe!!
                              sam: well... okay, then.
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                                Sally...I love you...but that's one story I'm neither writing nor reading!
                                But if it had a happy ending....

WHY NOT???

Comment

Working...
                                X