This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
    Hear Hear! But someone really needs to point out that 8 years of sitting on the fence can give you one sore tushie.

And congrats Rogue on 1500 posts-does this mean I get to be your First Prime again?
    Unfortunately I am about 95 points away from being a System Lord again. Knowing my luck, GW will crash and I will lose my points and posts again.
    Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_girl
      I think I might be getting the hang of posting messages and stuff, but then again maybe not.

I am huge fan of jack and sam, but i guess i'm a bit fed up with waiting and having to interpret pretty much everything. I am watching the new season, but in previous seasons when they've taken a break i've been bouncing off the walls, going crazy and couldn't wait for stargate to be back on tv, but with season 9, yeah I watch but can't say I've really missed it in the past few weeks when it hasnt been on, and there's no anticipation about it being back on next week either. Oh well maybe I'm just strange, but it doesnt feel the same anymore.

And I really miss Jack

Sorry to babble on. Again!!
      Yep, I know what you mean. I didn't even realize the second half of the season started this Friday until a friend mentioned it. Just doesn't have the same spark as it once did.
      Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
        Unfortunately I am about 95 points away from being a System Lord again. Knowing my luck, GW will crash and I will lose my points and posts again.
        Ah well-there is that-but keep posting. I need to be First Prime.
        Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Ah well-there is that-but keep posting. I need to be First Prime.
          Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Congratulations Rogue
            On
            1500 Posts
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AUCat
              Does anyone know any good Mini-Sam/Mini-Jack fics? I like a lot of the ones I've found so far.
              Do you mean mini-Jack from Fragile Balance(with a mini-Sam thrown in from fanfic)? If so, I recently read a 2-parter, which I'll go back and look for. Let me know if that's what you mean or if I'm way off track.

Comment

Just popping my head in to say hi. Damn GW for being so slow. I'll have to do my proper catch up later!
                Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

I hope to i am no dissapointed from 9.11 epi and i hope to seeeing this epi in this weekend (my holidays is over )

S&J together
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dexterav
                    I hope to i am no dissapointed from 9.11 epi and i hope to seeeing this epi in this weekend (my holidays is over )

S&J together
                    If you go in expecting Carter to have a new bloke / get re-engaged to Pete *and* have the wedding, then there's no way you can be disappointed, Dex!

Bummer on the hols, though.
                    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                      Yeah, Jack's respectful irreverance was not lost on Dad. Dad himself was, interestingly enough, similarly so!! Did Sam notice the likeness between these men?
                      I'm sure all the pretty ribbons and medals on his uniform made him like Jack, too. <g> Or, at least respect him.
                      - Mary
                      SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                      Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                        Just popping my head in to say hi. Damn GW for being so slow. I'll have to do my proper catch up later!
                        I noticed that too...it's going slow even for dial-up!!

Comment

Originally posted by dexterav

S&J together
                          ((((((((((((((((dex)))))))))))))))

I believe Ship Nana just baked a nice fresh batch of shipper cookies....go grab some and a glass of shiiper hooch. I wouldn't recommend eating the medicated shipper cookies at the same time as drinking the hooch though...I did and it took Kel'dor days to flush the drug combo from my system...

Comment

Originally posted by scjon
                            Dexterav. Congratulations on your 200th post!

nickatell. I haven't read the article either, but the whole thing seems to be very weird.
                            Something's rotten in Shippertown...and it ain't the eggs!!

Comment

I didn't like the fact they had Sam move on before talking to Jack. She did this based on a hallucination? I know they weren't a couple, but it felt like a betrayal. If she was wanting more, she should have talked to him.
                              Took the words right outta my mouth Rogue!!

Comment

Originally posted by scjon
                                I felt the pessimism in your post, but I know where you're coming from. I'm an eternal optimist, so I'm going to reserve judgement...for the moment
                                I'm reserving jusgement as well....but I'm gonna keep watching in a way where I don't count as part of the official viewing stats till I see some proof and I ain't buying any merchandise either....hopefully the collapse of their merchandising market when all the shippers (which constitute a pretty powerful part of the fan base) refuse to buy any merchandise will speak for itself.

Comment

Working...
                                X