This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn

But that's just me.....with 20+ years of broadcast experience.....what do I know?
    you know, that actually makes me feel better. (i keep forgetting your experience). but knowing someone understands their logic (or lack of) is comforting and gives me some security.

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris

Sam and Jack are perfectly able to make a commitment to each other. However, TPTB are not prepared to make a commitment to them, IMO.
      perfectly stated! sam and jack are ready; it's the writers that are ONCE AGAIN holding back.

sally + = DO IT!
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AUCat
        Majorsal, don't worry. They're just setting up a big joke where Sam tells McKay that Jack didn't appreciate him hitting on his wife. Happy thoughts.
        okay, for this moment (and since i'm soooooooo tired of being down about it)....

I CELEBRATE SAM/JACK SHIP WITH LOVE AND PRIDE!!!

+ =

sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Sal, I'm still up and just read the thread. SG-1fanintr is right, don't worry, I think in the end we're get what we want. If not we go in
          sigpic

Comment

Does anyone know any good Mini-Sam/Mini-Jack fics? I like a lot of the ones I've found so far.
            Go to Gail Delaney's site. She has some real good shortie and longie and everything in between! Then you have MeiMei's site. If you are the shy of heart don't go but if you like wet and wild-go baby,go!
            sigpic

Comment

Sam, we're almost at the bottom of the page.
              Jack, I don't believe it.
              Daniel, what's happening?
              Jaaaccck, I'm busy reading these symbols of an ancient.....
              Nevermind. Teal'c, what's happening T-man?
              O'Neill there appears to be enemy activity in the area and it prevents us from staying on top of the page.
              OK, let's provide Sam with cover while she dials us out of here and back to the top of the page.
              Yes, O'Neill
              But, I haven't finished diciphering.....
              Leave it, Daniel. Sam how's it going?
              Ready, Sir.
              OK, everyone through the Gate.
              OK, we should be at the top!!!
              C'mere, Baby. I love how you dial up the Gate!!!
              sigpic

Comment

I seeing, good mood on the way, a like this
                I hope, good mood still after Friday
                sigpic

Comment

Good morning everyone!

One of the major problems I have with the way S/J ship has been written the last couple of years is the ship being left to interpretation. There has been several movies like that, left for you to decide "was it real", "was it a dream", "was he crazy or really alien". If I wanted to decide the ending, why not the beginning and middle? Have the courage to end your movie and have people like it or not, but don't be chicken and "leave it to the viewer's interpretation"! The same for SG. They started the ship. Have the courage to put it in the open and go from there. If I wanted to interpretate the ship, I would be better off just reading a fic I like.

Sam and Jack are together. I want to see it.
                  sigpic
                  ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Me too. IMO in the show J&S in together (officialy) ever not seeing.
                    In the show still only small shipy moment (like a NOT, EXACTLY), but i hope no see SAM with new boyfriend (this is a realy big end, for Sam&Jack), because not Jack in the show, like in a 7. a 8. season. Without Jack (in new season) is over relationship between S&J (realy end).
                    I hope TPTB waiting for BIG FINALE (IMO big bluf)
                    For this time J&S TOGETHER
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                      Good morning everyone!

One of the major problems I have with the way S/J ship has been written the last couple of years is the ship being left to interpretation. There has been several movies like that, left for you to decide "was it real", "was it a dream", "was he crazy or really alien". If I wanted to decide the ending, why not the beginning and middle? Have the courage to end your movie and have people like it or not, but don't be chicken and "leave it to the viewer's interpretation"! The same for SG. They started the ship. Have the courage to put it in the open and go from there. If I wanted to interpretate the ship, I would be better off just reading a fic I like.

Yep, I also like to know there is a happy ending for the characters. After sacrificing their lives for the planet, I would like to know that these characters are enjoying some happieness together. I don't want to imagine it, I want to see it for myself.

Hey I just realized I reached 1500 post (again)!
                      Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Daddy issues, smirk.
                        Writer issues, methinks!

Just sayin'.
                        MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
                        sigpic
                        Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                          Yep, I also like to know there is a happy ending for the characters. After sacrificing their lives for the planet, I would like to know that these characters are enjoying some happieness together. I don't want to imagine it, I want to see it for myself.

1500 again! WOW - I haven't got there the first time.

And I know what you mean. A happy ending is essential. I always felt bad that the Daniel/Shau'ri story ended so traumaticlly. But, because it was with a minor character, I kinda knew it was destined to be ended. *Shau'ri in SG-1 was not a fav character for me, but it was still sad. But when its 2 of the main characters leading up to it for 8 years, I don't think it's unreasonable to expect a happy ending for them. Especially with RDA gone. Its a perfect opportunity for them to have them together and not have to write stories around it. It would be easy to portray them as a couple with just a few words. And it would make any future appearances by RDA even more anticipated.
                          sigpic
                          ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Afternoon bump-up for The Couple!

Just sayin', just 'cause!
                            MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
                            sigpic
                            Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue

Hear Hear! But someone really needs to point out that 8 years of sitting on the fence can give you one sore tushie.

And congrats Rogue on 1500 posts-does this mean I get to be your First Prime again?
                              Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

I think I might be getting the hang of posting messages and stuff, but then again maybe not.

I am huge fan of jack and sam, but i guess i'm a bit fed up with waiting and having to interpret pretty much everything. I am watching the new season, but in previous seasons when they've taken a break i've been bouncing off the walls, going crazy and couldn't wait for stargate to be back on tv, but with season 9, yeah I watch but can't say I've really missed it in the past few weeks when it hasnt been on, and there's no anticipation about it being back on next week either. Oh well maybe I'm just strange, but it doesnt feel the same anymore.

And I really miss Jack

Sorry to babble on. Again!!

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Working...
                                X