Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just read "Staff Blast" by Tracy Jane, real cute! In GW's fanfic.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi

Sam are you up yet?

Jack why are you calling me on your cell phone? If you just turn over you would see that I was awake!
      Ship-ship hooray, **trupi!**

Tracy Jane
      Spoiler:
      (Highlight below to read):
      that's exactly what I was thinking. If she's not in his direct chain of command, and it sounded like she was there, then maybe that means that she *was* there, and she was on downtime or something, and he was begging Jack to let her out of his sight for a bit, or thething along those lines.
      Just sayin', and nice thinking, too, Tracy Jane. maybe, oh, maybe.
      MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
      sigpic
      Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
        Happy New Year to you too Oma !
        But don't make my convertion a resolution for 2006. You're going to loose. I'll become a shipper when it freezes on Netu and Über isn't anymore a pain in the mik'ta.
        I know hon, I know - couldn't resist teasing a little bit though However, you do rank as Friend of Shippers, so you're one of the family anyway
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
          Just read "Staff Blast" by Tracy Jane, real cute! In GW's fanfic.
          Thanks Trupi! You're a honey!!!
          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Not more things for discus. All peoples waiting for new epi.
            I hope will not disappointed, from new episodes.

Yes, i am waiting for S&J shipy

p.s.
            i am a finding new shipy T'Pol & Trip
            this is a nice. and very good end (i know Trip is dead) but realationship is resolved, T'Pol loved Trip
            Last edited by dexterav; 02 January 2006, 06:14 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR! SHIPPER FAMILY!!!!

HI guys sorry i've not been here but have been so busy,with the children over christmas,and busy with work.

Hope you all had a fab xmas and had plenty of fun.

Any news that i've missed?Any sam and jack news?

see you later,

wynterxx

suekay,pm me with what your doing with gatecom thanks

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                I'd been meaning to recommend this fic (maybe I already have and don't remember!). It's "Secrets and Shadows" by SelDear
                http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2148137/1/

I have a question for those much more computer-wise than I am. Lately I have been reading fic and several times about 2/3 way through the story the printing suddenly becomes garbled--extending through the rest of the story. I can see a few real letters or parts of words but the rest is all symbols. Now is that my computer? Or not? What can I do, if anything? This is a new problem-- dating back about a month.
                My husband is far more computer savvy than I am, Gatetrixer. I'll ask him if he has any ideas about your problem and get back to you.

Back OT. I'm loving everyone's theories on Beachhead. I much prefer the shippy ideas we have to the pesky unstated possible chain of command thing.
                always and forever
                My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Well the 2nd half of Season 9 is almost apon us.I'll be counting on the Shippers who will watch to inform those of us who are not watching if there is any Sam/Jack Ship or mention of Jack.It's still hard not to watch SG-1 anymore after watching for 8 Years.I am curious about Ripple Effect.It has to be strange to watch Ripple Effect and see all these characters and no Jack.Let's hope there is some Sam/Jack talk
                  Spoiler:
                  between Janet and Sam

Comment

I am a curious, or will word about Jack O'Neill in RIPPLE EFECTS, if not this is a not good news, for anyone (Jack O'Neill not exist?)
                    Problem like a this, is in STRONGHOLD
                    I see!?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                      Well the 2nd half of Season 9 is almost apon us.I'll be counting on the Shippers who will watch to inform those of us who are not watching if there is any Sam/Jack Ship or mention of Jack.It's still hard not to watch SG-1 anymore after watching for 8 Years.I am curious about Ripple Effect.It has to be strange to watch Ripple Effect and see all these characters and no Jack.Let's hope there is some Sam/Jack talk
                      Spoiler:
                      between Janet and Sam
                      Count on it!! Any Shippy news will be posted immediately!! And I mean ANY no matter how small a bone is thrown our way. **holds up chin, smiles, walks away chanting "Our ship will come, our ship will come, our ship will come"**
                      sigpic

Comment

I still cannot beleive Jack was not mentioned in Forth Horseman part 1.TPTB should have had Jack become Sick.That would have made some great Sam angst.I just do not see how some of these Big episodes can work without a mention about Jack.It's almost like TPTB are testing to see if the Show can go on without mentioning the Jack character.It makes no sense.

Comment

Actually, I feel there's been a fair bit of Jack mention. Having just watched all the eps so far back to back, there were two with him in and at least two with mentions.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                            I still cannot beleive Jack was not mentioned in Forth Horseman part 1.TPTB should have had Jack become Sick.That would have made some great Sam angst.I just do not see how some of these Big episodes can work without a mention about Jack.It's almost like TPTB are testing to see if the Show can go on without mentioning the Jack character.It makes no sense.
                            Point for you, but very bad point
                            Yes this is a strange and bad. I am a afraid to Jack is not in any epi in 10. season
                            Nobody not mentioned Jack (Sam, Teal'c, Danny, Landry) very, very, bad
                            sigpic

Comment

((((Shippers))))
                              A friendly posting reminder!! Please use spoiler tags for talking about Seasons 7, 8, and 9. Some folks like to be spoiler-free for episodes.

So, this is what you do:
                              Use the brackets [write the word spoiler] when you start the spoiler.
                              Use the brackets and slash [/write the word spoiler] to end the spoiler.

I hope my instructions make sense. Give it a try!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks for reminding people, nell.

So that is

[*spoiler] info about season 7,8,9 [/spolier]

but without the *
                                So you should get

Spoiler:
                                infor about season 7,8,9

Comment

Working...