X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dexterav
    This a joke?, oops
    9.07 is a legendary, maybe a only realy shipy moment for this time in 9. season "Not , exactly"
    agent Barret question Sam:"You are single?"
    Sam: "Not, Not , exactly"
    Hang on! Was that 907? The one with multiple Ba'als?

Sorry! I have seen that one after all. Although by mistake. I saw it on the original air date, because I was ill and couldn't go to debating.

Sorry to scare you like that!
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
      Hang on! Was that 907? The one with multiple Ba'als?

Sorry! I have seen that one after all. Although by mistake. I saw it on the original air date, because I was ill and couldn't go to debating.

Sorry to scare you like that!
      Nothing happened.
      I am Just surprised
      sigpic

Comment

Talking of the old days....

I watched the whole season so far of SG1 tonight. In the old days I wouldn't have fast forwarded through so much.

Just a question though.....

Spoiler:
        Jack was on the phone saying he couldn't spare Carter etc etc. It sounded mighty like they'd been spending a lot of time together. Almost as if she'd been in Washington with him. Or is that just me and wishful thinking?
        Spoiler:
        I thought she wasn't in his direct command anymore, so why is he deciding if she could or could not go??? Unless..........
        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
          that's exactly what I was thinking. If she's not in his direct chain of command, and it sounded like she was there, then maybe that means that she *was* there, and she was on downtime or something, and he was begging Jack to let her out of his sight for a bit, or thething along those lines.
          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Spoiler:
            that's exactly what I was thinking. If she's not in his direct chain of command, and it sounded like she was there, then maybe that means that she *was* there, and she was on downtime or something, and he was begging Jack to let her out of his sight for a bit, or thething along those lines.
            I agree, very interesting!
            sigpic

Comment

Sam are you up yet?

Jack why are you calling me on your cell phone? If you just turn over you would see that I was awake!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                Waves...!!!! Stargate Barbie

Lonely Star recomended some fics from JenCapm and I just love them, there are 2 fics, not yet finished that are nice.. I keep waiting for the updates... (Thank God them come... )

And just in case you are not hooked yet... Instant Message from Lynn, complete Squee...
                I'd been meaning to recommend this fic (maybe I already have and don't remember!). It's "Secrets and Shadows" by SelDear
                http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2148137/1/

I have a question for those much more computer-wise than I am. Lately I have been reading fic and several times about 2/3 way through the story the printing suddenly becomes garbled--extending through the rest of the story. I can see a few real letters or parts of words but the rest is all symbols. Now is that my computer? Or not? What can I do, if anything? This is a new problem-- dating back about a month.

Comment

Bumping the thread up! Where is everyone?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                    Bumping the thread up! Where is everyone?
                    I'm here, Trupi! Just trying to figure out who gave me this nasty cold. . .
                    - Mary
                    SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                    Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                      I'm here, Trupi! Just trying to figure out who gave me this nasty cold. . .
                      Oh no, you have it now! I just got over it, it took me two weeks and all I wanted to do was sleep. Hope you feel better soon!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                        Oh no, you have it now! I just got over it, it took me two weeks and all I wanted to do was sleep. Hope you feel better soon!
                        Hmmm . . . I suspected this was a "computer" virus. <vbEEg>

And just to stay on topic - and because they're fun to play with - + =
                        - Mary
                        SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                        Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Alyssa your PM is full!
                          PS I love Sam and Jack!
                          sigpic

Comment

Happy 2006
                            to the Shipper Family!

Love to all of you, all over the world, from me here in Music City, USA!

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                              I'd been meaning to recommend this fic (maybe I already have and don't remember!). It's "Secrets and Shadows" by SelDear
                              http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2148137/1/

I have a question for those much more computer-wise than I am. Lately I have been reading fic and several times about 2/3 way through the story the printing suddenly becomes garbled--extending through the rest of the story. I can see a few real letters or parts of words but the rest is all symbols. Now is that my computer? Or not? What can I do, if anything? This is a new problem-- dating back about a month.
                              Ooh.....and it's a long fic too. Goody, goody! Thanks, Gatetrixer!

As to your question about reading fanfic, I have a low-tech solution. I don't usually have time to read fanfic online. I read each night before I go to sleep though, and shippy fic almost always ensures sweet dreams! So, I copy each fic (chapter by chapter, if necessary) and paste it into a word doc, which I then print.

I bet you could have figured that out yourself. You probably don't want to use all the toner and paper I do. But then, I can read at my convenience. Of course, it's also why I have a stack of S/J fic as tall as my nightstand!!!!!

That's it for me for tonight. It has taken me two hours to catch up on the traffic on the thread since I was last here on the 28th. Now, hubby needs the computer for work purposes. And since he gave me all 8 seasons on DVD for Christmas, I feel bad if I say no to him right now--tee-hee!!!!!

I'm off work til Tuesday, so I'll be back tomorrow! Hope many of you are too!

Comment

Jack O'Neill is the Poster Child for this year's "Reasons You Shouldn't Drink Too Much on New Year's Eve"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X