X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy New Year everyone !

TravelerEnRoute (I think it's you... ) - I hope you'll feel better soon

Oma - Happy to see you back ! I hope everything will be fine for you and the baby

sueKay - We'll miss you a lot... I hope you'll come back soon (it would mean you're fine )

and everyone else - I wish you all the best for 2006 !
    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by jafacakes
      Have fun and be safe Don't want to see you like this before 2006
      And that goes to all of you
      I actually didn't drink a drop! So no hangover; just ringing ears and aching knees from dancing. My biggest danger last night was getting bumped by the drunks on the dance floor and a clueless guy that kept trying to dance with me. So I'm home safe and sound. Hope everyone had a nice evening.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
        I actually didn't drink a drop! So no hangover; just ringing ears and aching knees from dancing. My biggest danger last night was getting bumped by the drunks on the dance floor and a clueless guy that kept trying to dance with me. So I'm home safe and sound. Hope everyone had a nice evening.

ship sistah
        Did you go to a New York club or Long Island?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
          Happy New Year Nell! Give LOL4JACK a big hug from me! And tell Lys this is the year she becomes a Shipper (accompanied by the Daniel eyebrow thing from WoO - you actually read Sam's report????)!

Happy New Year to you too Oma !
          But don't make my convertion a resolution for 2006. You're going to loose. I'll become a shipper when it freezes on Netu and Über isn't anymore a pain in the mik'ta.
          Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
            thanks!

myrth made it for me. along with four more, which i'll use periodically.

sally
            Great work Myrth! Can't wait to see the rest of the collection.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Thanks!! I'm completely in love with photoshop... is it wrong to love a piece of software

Everything I make ends up here under artwork.

Originally posted by sacme
              Great work Myrth! Can't wait to see the rest of the collection.

ship sistah
              sigpic

Comment

((((Shippers))))
                I hope everyone had a terrific first day of the new year!!! For all those under-the weather with colds and such, I wish I had the healing device handy but I don't. Sorry, you'll have to do the usual....rest, fluids, good food, relax. For the rest of you, RL back to school, work, etc. is upon us!

Next Friday, January 6 starts the second half of Season 9 in U.S. I'm going to watch. I am a supporter of Sam, Teal'c and Daniel as SG-1. I'm gving the others **cough, cough** a chance. Really, I am. And, to be OT....I'm wearing my Ship detecting eyeglasses and turning up the volume to hear the slightest inkling of Ship. Yeah, I'm a) hopelessly romantic b) in denial or c) pathetic.

Seriously, like I've said alot lately....as long as Sam does not have a romantic love interest, that reinforces my hypothesis that Sam and Jack are in a relationship. EXACTLY!!!

P.S. Please vote in the Top 25 Men of Stargate poll. Ya know, Jack is Sam's "beloved" and deserves a place on the list. + = You can only vote once a month.
                sigpic

Comment

Oh dear, nell, honey, you're getting a bit carried away with those smilies, aren't ya?
                  Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Stargate starts next Friday? WoW! Time flys! If it was the old days I would be counting the minutes to the show time. I'll watch, but no promises I won't fall asleep during it.
                    sigpic

Comment

Next Friday, January 6 starts the second half of Season 9 in U.S. I'm going to watch. I am a supporter of Sam, Teal'c and Daniel as SG-1. I'm gving the others **cough, cough** a chance. Really, I am. And, to be OT....I'm wearing my Ship detecting eyeglasses and turning up the volume to hear the slightest inkling of Ship. Yeah, I'm a) hopelessly romantic b) in denial or c) pathetic.

Seriously, like I've said alot lately....as long as Sam does not have a romantic love interest, that reinforces my hypothesis that Sam and Jack are in a relationship. EXACTLY!!!

b & c is wrong
                      I hope, no, i know you are right
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                        Stargate starts next Friday? WoW! Time flys! If it was the old days I would be counting the minutes to the show time. I'll watch, but no promises I won't fall asleep during it.
                        Talking of the old days....

I watched the whole season so far of SG1 tonight. In the old days I wouldn't have fast forwarded through so much.

Just a question though.....

Spoiler:
                        Jack was on the phone saying he couldn't spare Carter etc etc. It sounded mighty like they'd been spending a lot of time together. Almost as if she'd been in Washington with him. Or is that just me and wishful thinking?

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                          Talking of the old days....

Spoiler:
                          Jack was on the phone saying he couldn't spare Carter etc etc. It sounded mighty like they'd been spending a lot of time together. Almost as if she'd been in Washington with him. Or is that just me and wishful thinking?
                          only word MAYBE (9.06 & 9.07 )
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dexterav
                            only word MAYBE (9.06 & 9.07 )
                            I was talking about the scene in 906. I haven't seen 907 yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                              I was talking about the scene in 906. I haven't seen 907 yet.
                              This a joke?, oops
                              9.07 is a legendary, maybe a only realy shipy moment for this time in 9. season "Not , exactly"
                              agent Barret question Sam:"You are single?"
                              Sam: "Not, Not , exactly"
                              sigpic

Comment

Best Wishes sueKay.I hope all goes well and I hope to see you back on the Forum soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X