This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trupi
    Just finished calling some friends and wish them happy new year. Ham is in the oven and going to make some turkey chili later for me and my daughter (we are allergic to pork). I put the French Champagne(the real stuff) in the refrig. to chill took an early shower and I'm ready to party!
    Wooohoooo.... Trupi going wild!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
    Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
    Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
      Just finished calling some friends and wish them happy new year. Ham is in the oven and going to make some turkey chili later for me and my daughter (we are allergic to pork). I put the French Champagne(the real stuff) in the refrig. to chill took an early shower and I'm ready to party!
      You're too good with all this cooking!!

Happy New Year to our Northern Hemisphere types. I'm envious of your snow!! Here in Melbourne it was 43 degrees celsius for New Year's Eve. That's somewhere between 109 and 110 degrees fahrenheit.
      And we have bushfires!!
      It was too hot for anything but salads and slurpees!! Much more civilised for New Year's Day, around 30 (86f)

Comment

Originally posted by nell
        I agree! I expect Jack to show up one of these days! RDA is a BIG, HONKIN' attraction for the show. Even TPTB know that!!! And when he returns there has to be some Ship!!!

Just hold on through Season 9. I predict that Sam will have no love interest!!! That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!!!
        I'm late with this one but.. I'm right with you there Nell!

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
          See you tomorrow Sue

HAPPY NEW YEAR to our mainland European friends, including Lys, Lonely_Star and Dexterav, who are now in 2006!
          thnx
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacme

Sally, your new avatar is awesome!

thanks!

myrth made it for me. along with four more, which i'll use periodically.

sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Happy New Year
              To all my fellow countrymen and anyone else in our time zone
              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
                Hi There, Where are we? I'm just south of you and just northeast of Nell
                Maryland is where I hail from. Come on up and down girls ( Oh that just didn't sound right in my head). Party Hardy!
                I'm just beginning to peel eggs for deviled eggs..Hmmm, Wonder how a little rum in this mixture would taste?.
                Are you going to Shore Leave in July? We can all meet up! Devil eggs-sounds good! Just finished eating, made a ham and turkey chili for me and my daughter. Wild comb! I wonder what Jack and Sam would eat on New Years Eve? Oysters b
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
                  You're too good with all this cooking!!

Happy New Year to our Northern Hemisphere types. I'm envious of your snow!! Here in Melbourne it was 43 degrees celsius for New Year's Eve. That's somewhere between 109 and 110 degrees fahrenheit.
                  And we have bushfires!!
                  It was too hot for anything but salads and slurpees!! Much more civilised for New Year's Day, around 30 (86f)
                  Darn! You don't need a stove, you can cook the food outside! Hope the bushfires are not near where you live.
                  sigpic

Comment

-10 celsius
                    10cm snow
                    nice night for new year celebrating
                    and 2:00 am
                    sigpic

Comment

Nell we are all alone? I leave to eat and everyone disappears,party poopers! (the biggest party pooper). Bought my bottle of Guinness to start the O'Neill new New Year's tradition. Won't start to drink until after New Years because I won't be able to keep my eyes open for the rest of the night
                      sigpic

Comment

Jack Jr.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dexterav
                          -10 celsius
                          10cm snow
                          nice night for new year celebrating
                          and 2:00 am

Now that sounds nice! I could live with that for one night of the year!

Comment

Comment

I am almost outside freeze, but i love winter
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah
                                Love your pic!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X