This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buc252
    I'm thinking, though, that even if TPTB *got* RDA to sign on for an arc of eps, they wouldn't give us ship. We'd get more of what we got at the beginning of S9, which was Jack only used in passing, for stupid scenes instead of something significant. I just don't trust TPTB to do right by the shippers.
    I agree. I would rather have a solid arc than sporadic fluff where he has nothing to do. I would rather have action jack than dumb jack .

OMG, these are so cool! We have new smilies to play with!!!

what we need to see more of:

Memories of their first meeting: It was love at first sight!
    [A little sexist they don't have one with shippy eyes for the Jackcons]

Jack, hurry! Sam needs your help!

Here I come!

Yes, Tame.

Go GW!!! But where's Janet? And we need J/S kissing!

ship sistah
    Last edited by sacme; 29 December 2005, 09:55 PM.

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

More were added since I posted.

Does this count towards resolution?

Jack and Sam say no.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by nell
        OK, I've got two last straws!! Number 1: If Sam gets a love interest other than Jack, I'm crushed. I'm outta here. Potato-head was enough already.
        Number 2: If Jack returns and there is NO Ship. I'm crushed. What's with more UST?

Yes, I hope to hear about RDA's guest appearance sooner rather than later!!

OK, see, I have my limits! But, right now, I believe Sam and Jack are in a relationship. There is still hope!! TPTB will have to prove me wrong!!
        This is my words

p.s. new smilies
        sigpic

Comment

+ = LOVE This is my story and I'm stickin' to it!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Sacme, thanks for posting the smilies...

Hi Luv, what have you been doing...

Thinking about you...

Are you thinking what I'm thinking....

What do you think?, Let's get out of here... and...

Those PTB, won't give give us a break!!!!!

Honey let me help you out

That's my girl

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
            Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
            Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

+ = LOVE This is my story and I'm stickin' to it!!!
              Indeed!

This LOVE story between J&S is best in the SPACE
              sigpic

Comment

OK, I've got two last straws!! Number 1: If Sam gets a love interest other than Jack, I'm crushed. I'm outta here. Potato-head was enough already.
                Number 2: If Jack returns and there is NO Ship. I'm crushed. What's with more UST?

Yes, I hope to hear about RDA's guest appearance sooner rather than later!!

OK, see, I have my limits! But, right now, I believe Sam and Jack are in a relationship. There is still hope!! TPTB will have to prove me wrong!!
                You know it would be alot easier to believe if we knew what Jack is doing in DC. Are the regs even an issue?
                Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Jack planning wedding with Sam
                  sigpic

Comment

i love thesde new smilies hehe

'specially that one ^
                    sigpic
                    http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                    http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by dexterav
                      Jack planning wedding with Sam
                      Of course... D'oh... and here we are all complaining that Jack is not around...

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                      Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                      Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                        Of course... D'oh... and here we are all complaining that Jack is not around...
                        Yes, very big wedding. ASGARDS, NOX, JAFFA, FRUHLING,MANY FRIEND
                        a need a lot of a time
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                          You know it would be alot easier to believe if we knew what Jack is doing in DC. Are the regs even an issue?
                          Yeah, about that. I wonder if that's why Sam responded to Barrett in Season 9
                          Spoiler:
                          "not exactly" because they're relationship is not yet public? Truly, everything points to Sam and Jack being together but those &%#@&%$# regs are always a question.
                          But, as long as Sam has no romantic interest, The Ship is sailing!!!

BTW about the new smilies....Who is this guy next to Sam? Does not look like the Jack smilie! I'm a detail-oriented person. I just want to be sure.
                          sigpic

Comment

Well, my reckoning is that it's either Spud or Jonas!!!! Lol!

According to the site it was taken from, it's meant to be Jack. But it does seem to be a generic smiley that could be killed off at the end of an episode!!!
                            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Yeah, about that. I wonder if that's why Sam responded to Barrett in Season 9
                              Spoiler:
                              "not exactly" because they're relationship is not yet public? Truly, everything points to Sam and Jack being together but those &%#@&%$# regs are always a question.
                              But, as long as Sam has no romantic interest, The Ship is sailing!!!

BTW about the new smilies....Who is this guy next to Sam? Does not look like the Jack smilie! I'm a detail-oriented person. I just want to be sure that this is not
                              It looks a little like Kurt Russell's Jack.
                              sigpic
                              ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                                It looks a little like Kurt Russell's Jack.
                                this guys is JACK
                                love = JACK + SAM
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X