This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad you likey

If there are any other good films you'd like me to manip for S/J...just let me know
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Where's everyone? If everyone feels like I feel, especially after spending a wild Christmas with Sam~~~~~~Well do I have to say more!
      sigpic

Comment

I'm here...It's just that GW's really quiet...everyone's still recovering from too much food and booze
        sigpic

Comment

Jack what day is it! Ah my head. Last time I do tequila,"truth or dare" shots with you!
          sigpic

Comment

Just sent email to SCIFI and asked why the scene between Jack and Sam in the engine room is cut in Lost City!
            sigpic

Comment

It was cut because of time constraints...

how many times have they used that one? It's like British Rail with leaves on the line!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                Just posted my happy birthday wish to RDA. Told him his shippy family misses him and to come back soon. So get the hint and flood the site with best wishes and little hints on how we miss him. This is his official site so someone should take notice!
                I like the idea of making sure he realizes how many fans are out here who appreciated him in his time at SG. Too much of what's coming out of the "official" camp could make him feel bad at this point, so anything to make him feel appreciated is a good idea in my book.

The man is so self-effacing . . . it's one of the big things he and Jack have in common. <g>
                - Mary
                SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

I'am not surprised it was cut.We cannot have a Daniel scene cut now can we?there would be riots in the streets.I'am really trying to be positive about Sam/Jack Ship and something like this always comes along.JM is on the ask JM Thread right now.I'am tempted to ask JM why he thinks some people are so against Sam/Jack Ship.I doubt he will answer.I already know the answer myself and I just want to see if he answers.

Comment

Guys don't even go there. JM is out of the loop and as good as sold his soul to the devil! Leave him alone and leave yourself at peace. Go to the RDA site and post your happy birthday wishes and your concerns about him not coming back.
                    That will do more good then wasting your time with JM bad sense of humor.
                    sigpic

Comment

I purchased the cutest picture with RDA laying on the ice, facing a baby snow seal. How can they kill those beautiful babies! If anyone has anything left from Christmas or still didn't get what they really wanted, the autographed picture is fifty dolllars (US) and the money goes to the charity.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi, everyone! I'm trying to join back in the fun on a regular basis again. Cross your fingers for me that the work crisis has reached its peak and is now going to be beaten.

I've just finished days of family things relating to the holidays. But I just wanted to check in before bedtime to tell you what I got for Christmas. Are you ready? Hubby got me.....

.....all eight seasons of SG-1 on DVD!!!!! Is that a great hubby, or what?

i'm watching S1 in all its DVD glory now!!!

Talk to you tomorrow!

Comment

Just sent email to SCIFI and asked why the scene between Jack and Sam in the engine room is cut in Lost City!
                          Is that what happened? I came rushing out from the kitchen and thought I had missed it. Good and bad. Good that it wasn't my fault and bad that they cut it. Reruns need more ads they think. I can think of heaps of other scenes that could be shortened or cut.

Comment

I was wondering if I looked away at the wrong moment or something.

That's so cheesy. I'm glad, though, that Sciffy didn't go on to air New Order. That would have really depressed me.

I don't rememeber-- how did the engine room scene fit when it originally aired? Was it 90 minutes?

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                              Is that what happened? I came rushing out from the kitchen and thought I had missed it. Good and bad. Good that it wasn't my fault and bad that they cut it. Reruns need more ads they think. I can think of heaps of other scenes that could be shortened or cut.

where there other scenes cut besides the s/j engine room scene?

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                                where there other scenes cut besides the s/j engine room scene?

sally
                                Huh! Maybe they cut it because they got tired of hearing about what ought to have been there. But then-they chopped up other episodes and shown episodes out of order-so who knows what went on in their beady little brains.
                                Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Working...
                                X