X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just figured I'd drop in now and say

Merry Christmas!!

as well as a Happy Hanukkah
    to anyone who might be Jewish here. Thought I'd say these now as I won't be here tomorrow preparing for Christmas dinner and of course, Christmas is out completely. So, Seasons' Greetings and Happy Shipping!
    Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Woohoo 400 Posts!
      Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
      LOVE HIM-> DT
      ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
        Very cool! But I just *have* to ask: What did you do when it came to the Sha're/nudity scene? Did he see it? I think I'd have freaked and covered his eyes!! LOL
        Mary, I told my sister that it was going to come... so she left it to me, depending on that moment...so I did distract him at the begining, when they rip her cloths off... but then when they laying her down, he was so exicted and freaking out about the Goa'uld coming out of the other women's belly that he did not even notice... he was more like, is she going to have a pouch? how is she going to get an "x" in her belly so the Goa'uld can come in... LOL... so I let him watch... but I was ready to close his eyes...

He saw Fallen yesterday... I only had some DVDs with me.... I was asleep and he woke me up... Caro, who is that guy? where is Daniel Jackson????? so I explained to him that Daniel had died, that he was an "angel"... but he was coming back... and that this was year 7 of the show... so he asked me... So are Carter and O'neill married???? Shipper at heart

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
        Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
        Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
          Mary, I told my sister that it was going to come... so she left it to me, depending on that moment...so I did distract him at the begining, when they rip her cloths off... but then when they laying her down, he was so exicted and freaking out about the Goa'uld coming out of the other women's belly that he did not even notice... he was more like, is she going to have a pouch? how is she going to get an "x" in her belly so the Goa'uld can come in... LOL... so I let him watch... but I was ready to close his eyes...

He saw Fallen yesterday... I only had some DVDs with me.... I was asleep and he woke me up... Caro, who is that guy? where is Daniel Jackson????? so I explained to him that Daniel had died, that he was an "angel"... but he was coming back... and that this was year 7 of the show... so he asked me... So are Carter and O'neill married???? Shipper at heart
          He is smart
          sigpic

Comment

Heeey.. sorry I havent been around for a while.. I forgot xmas got so.. busy Especially as this is probably the last year my family are doing the Father Christmas thing [[my brother's getting old.. *sniffs*]].. so its all extra special and extra work.
            Hope you're all having fun! And great job on the shipmas.. was wonderful

Yes.. optimistic is a good thing to be! Sure, so there wont be any ship with S&J, but we already knew that and got all sad and stressed before... least we know that she wont be getting off with anyone else... or getting married to anyone else... and hopefully not even mentioning anyone else

Oh... I watched the episode
            Spoiler:
            when Orlin came back... *intimate relationship* ??? WHAT?! lolll.. felt really weird...

But have to wait until January for the continuation...

*sighs* still miss Jack..

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

[[And have fun to anyone celebrating any other winter festivals..]]

Originally posted by Hulabaloo
            Woohoo 400 Posts!
            And a big CONGRATULATIONS!!
            Sam&Jack
            ..:TogetherForever:..

--/\/ShipperForLife\/\--
            ForNoOneCanDenyTheLove
            TheyWantEachOtherBad--AlwaysWillAndAlwaysHave

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK

This is true of a lot of casual viewers though...they see the chemistry between Jack and Sam and it's undeniable.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

MB - Yeah...EVERYONE I talk to about Stargate, who just watches it 'once in a blue moon' says Carter and O'Neill? C'mon...they HAVE to be together now don't they?

I wouldn't read too much in to what JM's saying btw...it seemed obvious to me that when s10 negotiations were in the works, that he was out of the loop...In fact...I beginning to think *all* the PTBs at the Bridge are out of the loop...I think Skiffy and Sony are controlling it all now...The really bad stuff started once Sony got involved...

Just sayin'
                sigpic
                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                  MB - Yeah...EVERYONE I talk to about Stargate, who just watches it 'once in a blue moon' says Carter and O'Neill? C'mon...they HAVE to be together now don't they?

I wouldn't read too much in to what JM's saying btw...it seemed obvious to me that when s10 negotiations were in the works, that he was out of the loop...In fact...I beginning to think *all* the PTBs at the Bridge are out of the loop...I think Skiffy and Sony are controlling it all now...The really bad stuff started once Sony got involved...

Just sayin'
                  i agreed
                  if a 1/2 rumors about a 10. season is true i a buy cigarettelighter and i firing all DVD with 9. season
                  i just to be sure use holly water and a wood stick
                  Last edited by dexterav; 23 December 2005, 01:31 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Merry Christmas Eve Everyone
                    Champagne a volonte et de l'amour , toujours de l'amour

Caty

Comment

Joyeux Noel Caty

left something for you at your place at Intel
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

HAPPY HOLIDAYS
                        TO THE
                        SAM/JACK SHIP FAMILY!

Just sayin', go, have fun!

NOTE: WHEEE! POST #600!
                        Last edited by Traveler Enroute1; 23 December 2005, 04:45 PM.
                        MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
                        sigpic
                        Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Sam: Ah-Sir what would you like for Christmas?

Jack: Hmm...Let me think~~~~~~~

Sam: Ah Sir are you OK?

Jack: Still dreaming.....I mean thinking...

Sam: So Sir, did you make-up your mind what you want for Christmas?

Sam: Because I know what I want!

Merry Christmas to My Shipper Family!
                          May all your Dreams Come True!
                          Last edited by trupi; 23 December 2005, 05:31 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

HAPPY HOLIDAYS
                            To the Shipper Family and all their loved ones.
                            And safe journey to all those who must travel.
                            In the Kingdom of Hope, there is no Winter

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
                            so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly!

Attendee of Shore Leave28, AT2 and AVALON
                            Proud Member of the Sam is a Great Character Thread
                            Hic Comitas Regit
                            Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                            Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild (proud Shore Leave 28 attendee).

Comment

Originally posted by trupi

Sam: Ah-Sir what would you like for Christmas?

Jack: Hmm...Let me think~~~~~~~

Sam: Ah Sir are you OK?

Jack: Still dreaming.....I mean thinking...

Sam: So Sir, did you make-up your mind what you want for Christmas?

Sam: Because I know what I want!

Merry Christmas to My Shipper Family!
                              May all your Dreams Come True!

Excellent!!

Comment

Bravo, bravo
                                Wanted to give you green but it's not letting me so snoopy will have to do, sorry .

Comment

Working...
                                X