This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay
    I think our views of what AT thinks of ship are skewed by the magazines...I'll take what she says at cons are her true opinion...not what the magazines say.

after all...at GABIT when she held up Sam and Jack's dogtags, she said 'together as they should be'

or something along those lines anyway!
    She said that?? I've never really known where AT stood on the ship front, I know in the past she has said that she didn't like to be shown 'pining' for Jack or being known as 'Jacks girl' but it was never like that anyways, she had probably read too many messages from the anti's ...who were trying to put her off the ship.

I think you are right SueKay if all the shippers send letters and messages to TPTB they might just decide to give us something....its worth a try IMO.

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

hi dears
      i am a watching older epi, interaction between S&J is a very nice , but this is a little strange becouse i know, this is a NOTHING
      this reationship is a big BLUFF , sorry for word S.U.X.X
      i not have a word
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
        lol! Thats great I keep meaning to watch that film but I havenn't got round to it yet.

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by dexterav
          hi dears
          i am a watching older epi, interaction between S&J is a very nice , but this is a little strange becouse i know, this is a NOTHING
          this reationship is a big BLUFF , sorry for word S.U.X.X
          i not have a word
          Hey
          ((((((((((Hugs))))))))))
          I love re-watching old SG eps, the Sam/Jack interaction is great! But it always reminds me just how much I miss it. Back then you could watch an episode and look carefully for any touches or looks and make them seem really shippy when really they weren't! That was fun but now we can't even do that! It is a shame.

I really hope we get a movie with the whole team back together! I need to do that, if only one last time!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
            Hey
            ((((((((((Hugs))))))))))
            I love re-watching old SG eps, the Sam/Jack interaction is great! But it always reminds me just how much I miss it. Back then you could watch an episode and look carefully for any touches or looks and make them seem really shippy when really they weren't! That was fun but now we can't even do that! It is a shame.

I really hope we get a movie with the whole team back together! I need to do that, if only one last time!
            Indeed
            i am a very unhappy, but i not a see Sam with new boyfriend this is a O.K. , maybe , and hope alive
            sigpic

Comment

Don't worry Dexterav I don't think we will see Sam with a new boyfriend, TPTB can be strange but they would have wasted so much time on the Sam/Jack storyline in threads just to go and stick Sam with some other guy the next season.
              Sam and Jack ARE together, we are just waiting for the confirmation.

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Don't worry Dexterav I don't think we will see Sam with a new boyfriend, TPTB can be strange but they would have wasted so much time on the Sam/Jack storyline in threads just to go and stick Sam with some other guy the next season.
                you are very optimistic, this is nice for me

p.s.
                i want write to much, much more, but my bad eng forbid this
                sigpic

Comment

Two days ago, I posted a picture of a dog and said it would be the offspring of Vala and an Ori. I was told it offended some of the Gateworlders. I have removed the post and like to say that it was not an attack on CB or Vala but on TPTB silly villians. You know they are going to use Vala 's Baby like Yoda or something evil. So I apology if I offended anyone on this thread or any other thread because that was not intent.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dexterav
                    you are very optimistic, this is nice for me

p.s.
                    i want write to much, much more, but my bad eng forbid this
                    I try to be It will be no good if we all just give up, there has got to be hope somewhere.

Do you use a translator to read this thread and post? or do you know english?

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                      Two days ago, I posted a picture of a dog and said it would be the offspring of Vala and an Ori. I was told it offended some of the Gateworlders. I have removed the post and like to say that it was not an attack on CB or Vala but on TPTB silly villians. You know they are going to use Vala 's Baby like Yoda or something evil. So I apology if I offended anyone on this thread or any other thread because that was not intent.

Heehee! You're too funny and too naughty, Trupi!!

Comment

I loved it!

Comment

I try to be It will be no good if we all just give up, there has got to be hope somewhere.

Do you use a translator to read this thread and post? or do you know english?
                          translator without a little knowledge english is nothing. my language is a little complicated for translator , but perhaps understanding to me , i hope
                          sigpic

Comment

Hee Hee, that dog was really nasty looking. I liked it.
                            Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

This is the first xmas that Sam and Jack are spending together as a couple. I guess that is something to celebrate.
                              Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                                This is the first xmas that Sam and Jack are spending together as a couple. I guess that is something to celebrate.
                                indeed?
                                indeed
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X