X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1) Uninvited (1)
    2) 200 (1)
    3) The Shroud (2)

This was hard. I wanted to see Jack but then I remembered the bird call from Landry and I just died laughing...

Comment

Kel, You're doing great, joining an online forum comes with a steep learning curve at the beginning. Remember, as Teal'c says, there is no shame in asking for help. We were all new once and are all happy to share what we know.

Okay, cheerleading moment over. Dropping off another chapter of Fever. As I note in the Author's Notes, I'll be posting twice a day until Sunday to get it all up before I head north. Enjoy.

Oh, and one last thing. I didn't mean to sound all cuffed about starting the "I Believe" thing. I was just tickled to see it permeating the list now. Chalk it up to a long day of writing and a perceived ego stroke. Alan, I hope you weren't in any way offended.

And, just because:

I know it's not Sam and Jack, but it's Rick and Amanda...and I love them too.
      Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Thank you guys, it means a lot I will correct voting

Comment

1) Uninvited (1)
          2) 200 (1)
          3) The Shroud (3)

Okay that was hard Uninvited has Jack's cabin...where all that guttery stuff had taken place a while before or 200 with the wedding scene...or the shroud...man The choices!

oh and as a reminder-

Ficathon stories due in a week
          I hope to see a bunch of them!!!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

A bunch...

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
              Double Entendres

Anyone looking for a really hilarious story (that lives in the gutter, all innuendo of course) this is a great read. For those who have read it - re-read and laugh your head off.

I've read this and its hysterical. Time to read it again! LOL!

Someone remind me what Uninvited is about . . . is that the season 9 or 10 episode?

Pol, that next chapter was WAY too short. Mean, evil, tease! I'll leave feedback at ff.net when i'm not at work

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post

oh and as a reminder-

Sorry, I can't participate this time around. I've got a different writing deadline and I have to put all my creative energy into that one. I'm looking forward to reading what everyone else has done, though.
              sigpic
              Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post

Someone remind me what Uninvited is about . . . is that the season 9 or 10 episode?

Pol, that next chapter was WAY too short. Mean, evil, tease! I'll leave feedback at ff.net when i'm not at work

Sorry, I can't participate this time around. I've got a different writing deadline and I have to put all my creative energy into that one. I'm looking forward to reading what everyone else has done, though.
                Uninvited is season 10. It's the creature feature that takes place out at Jack's cabin.
                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

1) Uninvited (1)
                  2) 200 (1)
                  3) The Shroud (4)

Just because it's an all round better episode and, oh, it actually happened as opposed to 200 which... didn't.
                  Uninvited... meh. Apart from the insight into Jack's cabin (which is mysteriously transplanted over 800 miles South by the way) it has nothing shippy to offer.

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                  oh and as a reminder-

Umm, can you repost the prompts? I had thought about trying to do something but can't remember what the prompts were (even the ones I sent. )
                  sigpic

Comment

1) Uninvited (1)
                    2) 200 (1)
                    3) The Shroud (5)*
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

1) Uninvited (1)
                      2) 200 (1)
                      3) The Shroud (6)
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                        Just because it's an all round better episode and, oh, it actually happened as opposed to 200 which... didn't.
                        Uninvited... meh. Apart from the insight into Jack's cabin (which is mysteriously transplanted over 800 miles South by the way) it has nothing shippy to offer.
                        How did it get transplanted? You're right it had nothing shippy, but it made me appreciate Landry. I can't help it, he was SO different from Hammond that it's hysterical. And that bird call scene still makes me giggle... as well as Sam's very big eyes at the end when she kicks butt at poker! It was just so darn cute. I can only imagine that Jack taught her poker...

Spoilered for gutter...

Spoiler:
                        Strip poker that is...

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post

Darn. But we understand!

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                          1) Uninvited (1)
                          2) 200 (1)
                          3) The Shroud (4)

Umm, can you repost the prompts? I had thought about trying to do something but can't remember what the prompts were (even the ones I sent. )
                          Here they are
                          How did it get transplanted? You're right it had nothing shippy, but it made me appreciate Landry. I can't help it, he was SO different from Hammond that it's hysterical. And that bird call scene still makes me giggle... as well as Sam's very big eyes at the end when she kicks butt at poker! It was just so darn cute. I can only imagine that Jack taught her poker...

Spoilered for gutter...

Spoiler:
                          Strip poker that is...
                          Oh now that's a lovely plot bunny....Sally!!!!! Gutter plot bunny over here just waiting for you!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I can only imagine that Jack taught her poker...

Spoiler:
                            Strip poker that is...
                            You think it was Jack? Hmmm, maybe but it seems to me that woman who drives a motorbike... She knows how to play

Comment

Originally posted by Kel View Post
                              You think it was Jack? Hmmm, maybe but it seems to me that woman who drives a motorbike... She knows how to play
                              She didn't know the bar game in "Trio" I like the idea of a Sam who needs a few lessons LOL Plus she seemed so surprised that she won at the end of "Uninvited"!

Comment

She didn't know the bar game in "Trio" I like the idea of a Sam who needs a few lessons LOL Plus she seemed so surprised that she won at the end of "Uninvited"!
                                Hm, this detail I didn't remember Sorry for the question but what does it mean the phrase yeahsureyabetcha. I saw it in many fics as Jacks phrase but don't understand what it means

Comment

Working...
                                X