This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
    Phew... Shippers, this was great.... thanks to all that participated. (Nell for helping me on the last part)... I present to you, the Shipper's Shimpas Fic, written by: Gatebee, Tracy Jane, Poz, Nell, SG-1Fanintn and LOL4JACK

The Shipper Family Shipmas Story What's this?

For Crying Out Loud Daniel, this is the last time I invite you to my cabin... Didn't you have enough snow fights when you where younger?

She smiled at him and leaned forward, touching her forehead to his "I Love you, Jack." He placed the ring on her finger. They lay there together by the fire. Jack held Sam like he would never let her go... like they would do so for many days to come. I Love you, Sam, said Jack.

The End

This was great! I absolutely loved it. You guys did a fantastic job.
    In the Kingdom of Hope, there is no Winter

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
    so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly!

Attendee of Shore Leave28, AT2 and AVALON
    Proud Member of the Sam is a Great Character Thread
    Hic Comitas Regit
    Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
    Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild (proud Shore Leave 28 attendee).

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
      LOL4Jack and Nell thank you for putting so much on Shipmas Day
      What she said !
      I'm sorry, I didn't do much for Shipmas, but you know, real life, work, all the rush happening at this time of the year... I'll try to do better next time !

A big big big thank you to everyone who participated (I won't name anyone because I'm sure to miss someone ! ) It wouldn't have been possible without you ! You are the best !
      Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

trupi, where did you get the address for the scifi channel? all the postcards i've sent have been to: 1230 avenue of the americas, new york, ny 10020-1513. are you saying my postcards didn't reach scifi? is this the *new* address to write to? i've got a couple of new postcards for scifi that i don't know where to send. please help!

sally

Originally posted by trupi
        Originally Posted by parsifal
        Don't know if these are all the relevant parties, but it's a start. (Thanks to Melyanna for the list.)

Stargate Productions
        2400 Boundary Road
        Burnaby, B.C.
        V5M 3Z3
        Canada

The Sci-Fi Channel
        Attn: Bonnie Hammer, President
        30 Rockefeller Plaza
        New York, NY 10112

The Sci-Fi Channel
        Attn: Mr. Dave Howe, General Manager
        30 Rockefeller Plaza
        New York, NY 10112
        Viewer comment line: (212) 413-5000
        Fax: (212) 413-6531

Here are some address you can send your lovely Christmas cards to. Please fill with shippy wishes!
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
          Originally posted by LOL4JACK
          LOL... We need a Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops replacement team
          Calling for reinforcements!!!!! LOL
          What they said !
          It has been a lot of fun preparing Shipsgiving then Shipmas (great memories of brainstorming sessions across the ocean ! ) but if someone wants to give it a try for the next event (Valentine's Day ! ), you're more than welcome !
          Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Hi guys ! It's a really good idea to organize a Shipmas day and a valenship day ! I'll be here !

Well, as far as RDA is concerned, I'm sure that the producers will make him come back in the last season ! Why ? Because RDA embodies the spirit of SG1, he has done so much ! So he has to be present either in the last season or in the movie. I HOPE I HOPE I HOPE
              -SAM: Thank you sir !
              -JACK: For what ?
              -SAM: For being here for me
              -JACK: Always

Comment

Always for you Sam, always for all shipers
                Christmas is very close

p.s.
                Dear Santa (in our place Ježiško ) i have a little request, Sam&Jack together for all times
                sigpic

Comment

Hi Guys! Thanks for the birthday wishes
                  I know I said in my last post that i'd be visiting again but I got home and my parents took me out for a surprise meal so I dind't get chance to get on!

I can't believe how busy i've been lately! Its crazy! But i'm on my xmas hols now so apart from shopping this week and a bit of revision i'm free!
                  And I can't believe ive missed the first ever Shipmas!!! I hope you all had a great time!

I can't believe how much everything around has changed, everybodys sigs are different and avatars..It feels like a brand new thread!

Anyways I will try to get back on for xmas but if I don't I hope everybody has a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!

One of my new years resolutions will be to spend more time over here!

*(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))*

Sarah xx

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Very late contribution to the celebrations... merry xmas all!

sigpic

Comment

Wow! I thought the ship that was PoV would have done better, but oh well!
                      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Shippers and Friends, pray have no fear,
                        I have awoken, reenforcements are here,
                        The fests will go on, our holidays continue,
                        So here I announce our SHIPMAS DAY TWO

Comment

Jack's Shipmas Day Two
                          For anyone who doesn't know, Jack was celebrating Shipmas on the Wormhole Xtreme website all yesterday, much to Sam's frustration.
                          Sam rolled over and groaned softly. It took a second to realise what was wrong. Jack. He wasn’t there. Strange. It was only 7.20am.

She got up and stretched, moved into the living room, gloriously naked. Unfortunately Jack hadn’t taken advantage of this fact last night. He was still sulking about being kicked off the computer.

“So,” she said gently, moving to put her arms round him. “Which episode won?”

Jack grinned. “The pilot.”

Sam shook her head in despair. “Come on you, let’s go back to bed.”

“Can’t,” he replied. “It’s Shipmas day two.”
                          Last edited by Tracy Jane; 19 December 2005, 05:41 AM.

Comment

sam and jack shippiness rocks.
                            sam and jack

Comment

WELCOME SAM AND JACK FOREVER!!!!!

Pull up a bean bag, have some cookies, and join in the festive fun!
                              sigpic
                              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sam_and_jack_forever
                                sam and jack shippiness rocks.
                                Hey a new kid!!! Hi *waves* I don't care how many ships I get sucked into Sam and Jack are still the ship for me

Comment

Working...
                                X