This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gatebee
    Daniel and T did leave. It was in one write up . But I guess it was edited to fit better

I love it....
    Oops, I remeber reading that Daniel and Teal'C left... let me go and get them and put them back in LOL

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
    Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
    Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Nice LOL! And on that note - I'm turning in. A pretty bad storm is brewing outside and I don't want to be on my comp if we lose power.

Merry Shipmas everyone

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
        Results

1. Window of Opportunity 309 Votes
        2. Divide & Conquer 266 votes
        3. Threads 242 votes
        4. The Lost City 215 votes
        5. Beneath The Surface 193 votes
        6. Solitudes 158 votes
        7. Heroes 156 votes
        8. Abyss 138 votes
        9. Point of View 121 votes
        10. Moebius 120 votes
        11. The Fifth Race 100 votes
        12. Death Knell 97 votes
        13. Upgrades 84 votes
        14. Children of The Gods 83 votes
        15. Entity 78 votes
        16. There But For The Grace of God 75 votes
        17. 2010 69 votes
        18. 100 Days 58 votes
        19. Out of Mind 58 votes
        20. Broca Divide 57 votes

[/center]
        [/quote]

Thanks for doing the Poll!! Are we extending Shipmas? I'llcheck the answer tomorrow.

Good night everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
          Nice LOL! And on that note - I'm turning in. A pretty bad storm is brewing outside and I don't want to be on my comp if we lose power.

Merry Shipmas everyone
          nite nite Cathain... hope you don't loose power

Comment

Oops, I remeber reading that Daniel and Teal'C left... let me go and get them and put them back in LOL
            Found them and put them back in...

"In the living room, Teal'c and Daniel stand up. Without a word spoken between the three men, Daniel and Teal'c leave the cabin."

I cut the two lines out , well, I did the cutting but Gatebee did the writing... she hmmm, I wonder if Jack told her what he was going to do that night

Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10

Comment

So, it's time to say good night and end our Shipmas Day celebration!!!

We had an outstanding turn out!! The day was filled with great spirit and creative energy!!

We shared fanfics, videos, poems, songs, picture stories and a group fanfic, too!!! LOL!!

Friends were reacquainted. New friends made.

We had fun!!! Did I mention lots and lots of fun??!!

And from all the creativity shared today, we know that
              Sam and Jack are having a very special and loving First Christmas!!!

Hmmmm, stay tuned for the next event.....ValenShip Day!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Found them and put them back in...

"In the living room, Teal'c and Daniel stand up. Without a word spoken between the three men, Daniel and Teal'c leave the cabin."

I cut the two lines out , well, I did the cutting but Gatebee did the writing... she hmmm, I wonder if Jack told her what he was going to do that night
                thanks LOL4Jack ... this was such a great idea. It was fun that lots took part in it. It made the story line very interesting and exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by nell

We had an outstanding turn out!! The day was filled with great spirit and creative energy!!

We shared fanfics, videos, poems, songs, picture stories and a group fanfic, too!!! LOL!!

wow ... Valenship Day.... you guys are awesome ....

Comment

Wait!!! Wait!!!!

If there's a 12 Days of Christmas...why can't we enjoy a 12 Days of Shipmas?!?!??!?

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                      Wait!!! Wait!!!!

If there's a 12 Days of Christmas...why can't we enjoy a 12 Days of Shipmas?!?!??!?
                      ROTFLMAO!!!! Because LOL4JACK and I are collapsing from expending great amounts of Creative Energy!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

ROTFLMAO!!!! Because LOL4JACK and I are collapsing from expending great amounts of Creative Energy!!!!
                        LOL4Jack and Nell thank you for putting so much on Shipmas Day

Comment

LOL... We need a Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops replacement team

Comment

LOL... We need a Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops replacement team
                            Calling for reinforcements!!!!! LOL
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                              LOL4Jack and Nell thank you for putting so much on Shipmas Day
                              Thank you Gatbee... but we were more moderators today, in the front line... but The Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops team... works very close together, on and offline... it's amazing how much fun we have, brainstorming, coming up with ideas... many emails come and go... so

((((((((((((Florence, SG-1Fanintn, Lys, Nell... )))))))))))) are you ready for ValenShip Day

Comment

I'm so glad that after Tuesday I'm done with this semester.

Anyway, after I got done studying I wanted to contribute to my very first Shipmas...here's one of my results! I made it 100x100 because I know that's the size you have to have for lj and stuff...

Thank you for 10 years of Sam Carter, Amanda Tapping!
                                My LJ "I Live in a Sci-Fi World"
                                My Stargate (Mostly Sam Carter) Icons
                                My Stargate Videos
                                It's meant to be!

Comment

Working...
                                X