Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm all for extending I know I missed a lot but I've been fighting to make room on my hard drive.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
      Yey!! Woohoo! I love that rhyme. Take it you've read The Night Before Shipmas version of it too!

Anyway, I said ages ago that I'd got to bed, so as soon as our good old LOL4Jack has finished the fic, I'm off to sleep.

Love you
      Goodnight
      Oh I loved your version too. This one I did is similar to one I did last year. Real close
      Night Tracy and everyone about. I'm off as soon as I see the finale of our fic too LOL! It's the first I've ever written even if it's in bits and parts...that's ever been made public.

Oh and extend away!

Comment

Yey!! Woohoo! I love that rhyme. Take it you've read The Night Before Shipmas version of it too!

Anyway, I said ages ago that I'd got to bed, so as soon as our good old LOL4Jack has finished the fic, I'm off to sleep.

Love you
        Goodnight
        I too am waiting ....

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
          Oh I loved your version too. This one I did is similar to one I did last year. Real close
          Night Tracy and everyone about. I'm off as soon as I see the finale of our fic too LOL! It's the first I've ever written even if it's in bits and parts...that's ever been made public.

Oh and extend away!
          that was the fun thing about it ... it was everyone's sharing ...

Comment

Shippers sing
            are you listening?
            in the lane
            snow is glistening
            A beautiful sight
            we're happy tonight
            squeeing in our winter O’Neill land

Gone away is the Spudhead
            here to stay is Jack in Sam’s bed
            He sings a love song
            as we sing along
            squeeing in our winter O’Neill land

In the thread we could build a snowman
            Then pretend that he is Mr B
            We'll say: Can we marry?
            He'll say: Oh man!
            I’ll do the job
            In season 33!

Later on
            fans conspire
            as they dream by the fire
            To never let fade
            the fantasies they’ve made
            We’re squeeing in a winter O’Neill land

In the thread we could build a snowman
            and pretend that he's Narim, Orlin or Pete
            We'll have lots of fun with mister snowman
            Punishing for making shippers weep

When they post
            ain't it thrilling
            Though your eyes, it is killing
            We'll frolic and play
            posting away
            squeeing in a winter O’Neill land

posting in a Shipmas O’Neill land
            Living in a Shipmas O’Neill land
            This is absolutely super. I think you've outdone yourself, TJ!!
            In the Kingdom of Hope, there is no Winter

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
            so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly!

Attendee of Shore Leave28, AT2 and AVALON
            Proud Member of the Sam is a Great Character Thread
            Hic Comitas Regit
            Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
            Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild (proud Shore Leave 28 attendee).

Comment

list?! that takes a lot of thinking.

k, i suppose this goes from number one fave on?

1 - threads
              2 - lost city
              3 - grace
              4 - heroes p1/p2
              5 - divide and conquer
              6 - out of mind/into the fire
              7 - beneath the surface
              8 - broca divide
              9 - window of opportunity
              10 - paradise lost
              11 - metamorphosis
              12 - death knell
              13 - moebius p1/p2
              14 - a hundred days
              15 - the light
              16 - entity
              17 - evolution p2
              18 - point of view
              19 - solitudes
              20 - in the line of duty

just so you know, this list could change order on any given day.

sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Phew... Shippers, this was great.... thanks to all that participated. (Nell for helping me on the last part)... I present to you, the Shipper's Shimpas Fic, written by: Gatebee, Tracy Jane, Poz, Nell, SG-1Fanintn and LOL4JACK

The Shipper Family Shipmas Story What's this?

For Crying Out Loud Daniel, this is the last time I invite you to my cabin... Didn't you have enough snow fights when you where younger?

"Indeed O'Neill I'm having a hard time understanding some traditions from earth", Teal'c still didn't understand what was the fun of playing with cold iced water.

Sam looked at Teal'c and shouted, "Don't step on the lake...the ice is not thick enough to bear your weight..."

Too late, Teal'c fell through the ice. SG-1 immediately mobilzed into action to rescue their team member.

Jack yelled, "Daniel, quick get a rope from the shed or a long branch."

Foolishly, Sam started to crawl on the ice towards her comrade.

"Stop, Carter!!" Jack yelled.

Too late. Sam slipped into the deep cold water of the winter lake.

Jack was stunned momentarily but a fine leader, he leapt to action to save two team mates.

“Daniel Hurry Up!” Jack shouted.
                Daniel came running back with a large roll of thick braided rope and handed it to Jack.

Jack tied the rope around his waist and began to gently crawl towards the hole in the ice that Sam fell through. Just as Jack was nearing the edge of the hole, Carter re-surfaced and screamed “Help Jack!”

Before she she sank back into the icy depths, Jack grabbed a hold of her jacket and yelled, " Daniel pull the rope now!"

Teal'c hold on to my arm. Thank God they where safe...

Teal'c: Thank you O'Neill. I owe you one. That was not as pleasurable as a snow ball.

Sam: (She finds herself in Jack's arm.) Sir, thank you. (shivering a bit).

Jack: Come on here. ( and Jack gives Sam a big warm hug.) They were in each others arms. It was but a minute but felt a life time. It also felt right.

Will there be a time where he didn't have to find an excuse? With this thought in his mind they all started walking towards the cabin, he withdrew his arm from around Carter’s waist.

As his friends sat in the comfort of his warm living room, Jack ran a warm bath for Carter, to prevent her becoming ill. As he waited for the bath to fill, he moved to the door, to watch his officer.

He observed her sparkling blue eyes as she chatted animatedly with her colleagues and friends, watched her smile light up the room. He wished he could be on the receiving end of that dazzling grin, but knew that he seldom was, their friendly banter replaced by forced and cold over-professionalism in recent years...
                He goes back to the bathroom and feels the water. Pour some aromatic salts to help Carter ease her body. He goes to another room and come back with his arms full of candles. He strategically places all of them and lights them.

He goes into the living room where the others are speaking.

Jack: Carter. ( and he gives her that look )

Carter instinctively lowers her eyes. ‘Is he thinking, feeling, the same as I am?’

Jack blinks and says, “Carter, the bath water is ready… or not.”

Sam shivers yet again and says, “ Thank you Sir.”

Sam excuses herself to the others and walks to the hallway and eases past Jack towards the master bathroom.

She enters the bathroom, smelling the aroma of the pine scented candles surrounding the hot tub and eagerly strips off the remainder of her wet clothing.

In the living room, Teal'c and Daniel stand up. Without a word spoken between the three men, Daniel and Teal'c leave the cabin.

Jack smiles. Closes the door behind them. Closes the lights in the living room. Goes by the fire place and puts more logs to the fire. Opens his music centre and puts on soft mood music. He goes to the kitchen and comes back to the living room with wine glasses and a lovely smooth bottle of wine. Jack smiles again looking at the room than looking towards the bathroom .

Sam, smiled... she listens to the music and let's herself go, their relationship was going forward but did it have to take forever? it was only 6 months ago when they first came to the cabin and since then it had been a place full of memories, good times, a quick glaze, a soft touch when they where sitting in the couch... walking the line while they would talk of themselves while they where fishing, but they still hadn't taken that step, what was stopping them?...[/i]
                Jack , smiles and wonders if now it the right time. He had been waiting for this day, for this moment. Rank had always been a problem.There was always things to be saved. It had to be perfect in every way. He had wanted Sam from the first moment she step into SGC. He still remembers it so clearly.

"You must be Colonel Jack O'Neill, Captain Samantha Carter reporting as ordered Sir!"

Jack shook himself out of his daydream and checked his watch...'She's been in there over an hour!" he thought.

Slowly he crept up to the bathroom door and hesitantily raised his fist to knock...."Carter?" he quietly asked.

After knocking again without a response, Jack decided to open the door a crack to make sure she didn't drown in the tub. 'Yes,' he thought, that would be his excuse.....

Jack turned the knob slowly and pushed the door open a crack, just enough to feel his heart rate rise to the stars... he stopped... Carter he called and she answered, "Yes Jack?". "Errr, nothing... I was just worried..." "I'll be out ina minute she said".

OMG she thought, this is it! She had to take a desicion.

She came out of the bathroom...

Her eyes fierce, her mind set. She wanted to play with the big boys. She was out to prove something, show what she was made of. It had made Jack smile.

She appeared in the doorway and smiled softly at him. She moved to the Christmas tree and picked up a parcel which she handed to Jack.

"Merry Christmas," she whispered with a hint of a grin.

He tore of the wrapping paper, and laughed when he saw that It was the Asgard stone that gave him memories of Joe the Barber. He looked at Sam and really didn't know what to say.
                Sam: You know , Jack, Joe told me everything about what he saw, all those years.
                Jack: He felt he turn a shade of red. He could not swallow. He felt warm all over. He raised his eyes to look at Sam.

She was right next to him now, just a mere fraction away from his face. His heart pounded within his chest, unable to move, speak, do anything.

They seemed to gravitate towards each other, fraction by fraction, an invisible force tugging them together, fate, destiny as it was always meant to be.

She turned her head, bringing her mouth cautiously towards his, flicking her eyes up to his, to make sure that she wasn't stepping out of line.

The kiss was everything she expected..and more.

Her legs weaked and she was on the verge of collapse until Jacks arms wrapped around her waist, supporting her without breaking the deep, passionate kiss.

Pulling apart just enough for their foreheads to lean on each other, they smiled.. and in that smile no words needed to be spoken.

He moved toward her, and when their lips met again, she felt a warmth rush through her that did more for her than the bath had. "Wow!" he said, when they finally broke apart, both gasping for air. "Why did it take us so long to get to this point?"

"Oh, you know," she replied, "goa'uld, threats to the universe, little things like that."

"Thank goodness that's over," he grinned, before drawing her down to the bed.

Jack reached in and gave Sam a quick peck on her swollen lips before pulling away.

Jack grinned and said "I've got a present for you too."

Jack move towards the tree and reaches all the way at the back and pulls out a box the size of a shoe. Sam thought it was so beautifully wrapped. Jack moves close enough to Sam , so close that they could almost hear each others heart beat. Sam moves nearer that before they knew it , they were in each others arms. Jack abruptly stops and offers her the package.

Sam unwraps the package just to see another wrapping ... so she unwraps...

...a box. Another one. Slightly smaller this time and lovingly wrapped in a pastel pink paper. She looked at him quizically and he encouraged her to open it further.

She unwrapped this smaller box, only to find yet another parcel. This time, the size of her fist. Lifting it out, she unwrapped the silver paper and rummaged through the shimmering blue tissue paper within.

Nestled in the midst of the lovingly packaged gift, was a small black box. She looked up, her blue eyes boring into his.

Sam was tingling inside. She knew what lay nestled inside the precious satin lined box!!! She held onto the moment and looked into Jack's eyes before opening the lid. Jack's warm chocolate eyes were sparkling. He felt as if he couldn't breathe. Finally, their time had come.

"Sam, our Ship has come into port." She threw back her head and giggled. Jack's face sprouted a big grin.

"What, Carter??? Ya don't like my cliches anymore?"

"Sam, no giggling!! For crying out loud open the box," he smirked.

She smiled at him and leaned forward, touching her forehead to his "I Love you, Jack." He placed the ring on her finger. They lay there together by the fire. Jack held Sam like he would never let her go... like they would do so for many days to come. I Love you, Sam, said Jack.

The End

Last edited by LOL4JACK; 18 December 2005, 07:46 PM.

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

LOL4Jack .... that was so much fun. That story is so beautiful. If possible , could you please repost the whole story at SI ship thread. Thank you, This was such a great idea.

Comment

Hello, Shippers! RL has been very busy this weekend, but better late than never!

MERRY SHIPMAS!
                    xox, Sam and Jack

From, Mala
                    sigpic

Comment

Wow! Is anyone else having 'Database" problems? I had to leave due to the slowness and then had trouble getting back here./

Yea!! *claps and claps* Nice fic guys! You know what? We forgot about Daniel and Teal'c LOL!! Let's pretend they snuck out the back door earlier

Comment

You're not the only one Poz, I keep getting it too.

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
                          Wow! Is anyone else having 'Database" problems? I had to leave due to the slowness and then had trouble getting back here./

Yea!! *claps and claps* Nice fic guys! You know what? We forgot about Daniel and Teal'c LOL!! Let's pretend they snuck out the back door earlier
                          Daniel and T did leave. It was in one write up . But I guess it was edited to fit better

I love it....

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                            You're not the only one Poz, I keep getting it too.
                            ya I have been getting data error all day ....just have to click back

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                              Hello, Shippers! RL has been very busy this weekend, but better late than never!

MERRY SHIPMAS!
                              xox, Sam and Jack http://forum.gateworld.net/newreply....eply&p=4756998

From, Mala
                              Eh! EH!! Speachless again Mala!!! That's so.........gorgeous! They both look wonderful! and Oh Hi Mala!! MERRY SHIPMAS!

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                                Shipmas Poll

Dear Shippers.... it can't be a Ship Day or Mini Ship day without a poll... so this poll is all about love, ship and letting yourself go....

I would like you to list.... IN ORDER your FAVORITE SG episodes, Ship, non Ship.... you can vote for one, or two or 10 or 15 up to 20... do you have to vote for 20? nope... anything from 1-20....

2 part episodes count as one... so Moebius, Reckoning, Lost City, Children of the Gods, etc are considered one ep... (hope this makes the voting easier...)

Each ep will have a ranking.... your number 1 vote will have 20 point, number 2 will have 19 votes and so on.... so it would help if you can post them with how many votes they will get....

I will start counting at 6pm EST so please do not change your vote after that and will close the voting at 10pm EST....

So Shippers.... get inspired and vote.... for all these wonderfull 8 years of Sam and Jack...

Results

1. Window of Opportunity 309 Votes
                                2. Divide & Conquer 266 votes
                                3. Threads 242 votes
                                4. The Lost City 215 votes
                                5. Beneath The Surface 193 votes
                                6. Solitudes 158 votes
                                7. Heroes 156 votes
                                8. Abyss 138 votes
                                9. Point of View 121 votes
                                10. Moebius 120 votes
                                11. The Fifth Race 100 votes
                                12. Death Knell 97 votes
                                13. Upgrades 84 votes
                                14. Children of The Gods 83 votes
                                15. Entity 78 votes
                                16. There But For The Grace of God 75 votes
                                17. 2010 69 votes
                                18. 100 Days 58 votes
                                19. Out of Mind 58 votes
                                20. Broca Divide 57 votes

[/CENTER][/QUOTE]

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                                Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                                Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Working...
                                X