• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SG1Poz
    Beautiful!
    why thank you ....

Comment

OK Shippers... who is going for the ending? and if you haven't read what this is about...

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
      OK... so I propose another activity... this one might be quite challenging... but I think we can make it happen...

The Shipper Family Shipmas Story

So what is going to happen... Each shipper will write up to 5 lines of this short fic... I will start and the next shipper will continue... We need to be carefull to keep the continuity and maybe advice that you are next... of course if you decide to write in The Shipper Family fic, bring with you the other part of the story...

This fic is not about who wrote or not, but about coming all together and having fun... you can be part of the story as many times as you want, but you need to have a least another shipper write in between.

If you think you do not have the Shippy writer angel in you, don't worry... it's not about that either... [snip]

We've had so far Gatebee, Poz, Nell, Tracy Jane and myself...

The Shipper Family Shipmas Story What's this?

For Crying Out Loud Daniel, this is the last time I invite you to my cabin... Didn't you have enough snow fights when you where younger?

"Indeed O'Neill I'm having a hard time understanding some traditions from earth", Teal'c still didn't understand what was the fun of playing with cold iced water.

Sam looked at Teal'c and shouted, "Don't step on the lake...the ice is not thick enough to bear your weight..."

Too late, Teal'c fell through the ice. SG-1 immediately mobilzed into action to rescue their team member.

Jack yelled, "Daniel, quick get a rope from the shed or a long branch."

Foolishly, Sam started to crawl on the ice towards her comrade.

"Stop, Carter!!" Jack yelled.

Too late. Sam slipped into the deep cold water of the winter lake.

Jack was stunned momentarily but a fine leader, he leapt to action to save two team mates.

“Daniel Hurry Up!” Jack shouted.
      Daniel came running back with a large roll of thick braided rope and handed it to Jack.

Jack tied the rope around his waist and began to gently crawl towards the hole in the ice that Sam fell through. Just as Jack was nearing the edge of the hole, Carter re-surfaced and screamed “Help Jack!”

Before she she sank back into the icy depths, Jack grabbed a hold of her jacket and yelled, " Daniel pull the rope now!"

Teal'c hold on to my arm. Thank God they where safe...

Teal'c: Thank you O'Neill. I owe you one. That was not as pleasurable as a snow ball.

Sam: (She finds herself in Jack's arm.) Sir, thank you. (shivering a bit).

Jack: Come on here. ( and Jack gives Sam a big warm hug.) They were in each others arms. It was but a minute but felt a life time. It also felt right.

Will there be a time where he didn't have to find an excuse? With this thought in his mind they all started walking towards the cabin, he withdrew his arm from around Carter’s waist.

As his friends sat in the comfort of his warm living room, Jack ran a warm bath for Carter, to prevent her becoming ill. As he waited for the bath to fill, he moved to the door, to watch his officer.

He observed her sparkling blue eyes as she chatted animatedly with her colleagues and friends, watched her smile light up the room. He wished he could be on the receiving end of that dazzling grin, but knew that he seldom was, their friendly banter replaced by forced and cold over-professionalism in recent years...
      He goes back to the bathroom and feels the water. Pour some aromatic salts to help Carter ease her body. He goes to another room and come back with his arms full of candles. He strategically places all of them and lights them.

He goes into the living room where the others are speaking.

Jack: Carter. ( and he gives her that look )

Carter instinctively lowers her eyes. ‘Is he thinking, feeling, the same as I am?’

Jack blinks and says, “Carter, the bath water is ready… or not.”

Sam shivers yet again and says, “ Thank you Sir.”

Sam excuses herself to the others and walks to the hallway and eases past Jack towards the master bathroom.

She enters the bathroom, smelling the aroma of the pine scented candles surrounding the hot tub and eagerly strips off the remainder of her wet clothing.

Jack smiles. Closes the door behind them. Closes the lights in the living room. Goes by the fire place and puts more logs to the fire. Opens his music centre and puts on soft mood music. He goes to the kitchen and comes back to the living room with wine glasses and a lovely smooth bottle of wine. Jack smiles again looking at the room than looking towards the bathroom .

Sam, smiled... she listens to the music and let's herself go, their relationship was going forward but did it have to take forever? it was only 6 months ago when they first came to the cabin and since then it had been a place full of memories, good times, a quick glaze, a soft touch when they where sitting in the couch... walking the line while they would talk of themselves while they where fishing, but they still hadn't taken that step, what was stopping them?...

Jack , smiles and wonders if now it the right time. He had been waiting for this day, for this moment. Rank had always been a problem.There was always things to be saved. It had to be perfect in every way. He had wanted Sam from the first moment she step into SGC. He still remembers it so clearly...

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
      Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
      Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

I can't finish it since it was just my go .... add one and then I will finish it.

Comment

Originally Posted by LOL4JACK
          If I may *cough* cough*

For Crying Out Loud Daniel, this is the last time I invite you to my cabin... Didn't you have enough snow fights when you where younger?

"Indeed O'Neill I'm having a hard time understanding some traditions from earth", Teal'c still didn't understand what was the fun of playing with cold iced water.

Sam looked at Teal'c and shouted, "Don't step on the lake...the ice is not thick enough to bear your weight..."

Too late, Teal'c fell through the ice. SG-1 immediately mobilzed into action to rescue their team member.

Jack was stunned momentarily but a fine leader, he leapt to action to save two team mates.

Daniel came running back with a large roll of thick braided rope and handed it to Jack.

Jack tied the rope around his waist and began to gently crawl towards the hole in the ice that Sam fell through. Just as Jack was nearing the edge of the hole, Carter re-surfaced and screamed “Help Jack!”

Before she she sank back into the icy depths, Jack grabbed a hold of her jacket and yelled, " Daniel pull the rope now!"

Teal'c: Thank you O'Neill. I owe you one. That was not as pleasurable as a snow ball.

Jack: Come on here. ( and Jack gives Sam a big warm hug.) They were in each others arms. It was but a minute but felt a life time. It also felt right.

Will there be a time where he didn't have to find an excuse? With this thought in his mind they all started walking towards the cabin, he withdrew his arm from around Carter’s waist.

As his friends sat in the comfort of his warm living room, Jack ran a warm bath for Carter, to prevent her becoming ill. As he waited for the bath to fill, he moved to the door, to watch his officer.

He observed her sparkling blue eyes as she chatted animatedly with her colleagues and friends, watched her smile light up the room. He wished he could be on the receiving end of that dazzling grin, but knew that he seldom was, their friendly banter replaced by forced and cold over-professionalism in recent years...
          He goes back to the bathroom and feels the water. Pour some aromatic salts to help Carter ease her body. He goes to another room and come back with his arms full of candles. He strategically places all of them and lights them.

Carter instinctively lowers her eyes. ‘Is he thinking, feeling, the same as I am?’

Sam excuses herself to the others and walks to the hallway and eases past Jack towards the master bathroom.

She enters the bathroom, smelling the aroma of the pine scented candles surrounding the hot tub and eagerly strips off the remainder of her wet clothing.

Jack smiles. Closes the door behind them. Closes the lights in the living room. Goes by the fire place and puts more logs to the fire. Opens his music centre and puts on soft mood music. He goes to the kitchen and comes back to the living room with wine glasses and a lovely smooth bottle of wine. Jack smiles again looking at the room than looking towards the bathroom .

Sam, smiled... she listens to the music and let's herself go, their relationship was going forward but did it have to take forever? it was only 6 months ago when they first came to the cabin and since then it had been a place full of memories, good times, a quick glaze, a soft touch when they where sitting in the couch... walking the line while they would talk of themselves while they where fishing, but they still hadn't taken that step, what was stopping them?...

Jack , smiles and wonders if now it the right time. He had been waiting for this day, for this moment. Rank had always been a problem.There was always things to be saved. It had to be perfect in every way. He had wanted Sam from the first moment she step into SGC. He still remembers it so clearly.

"You must be Colonel Jack O'Neill, Captain Samantha Carter reporting as ordered Sir!"

Jack shook himself out of his daydream and checked his watch...'She's been in there over an hour!" he thought.

Slowly he crept up to the bathroom door and hesitantily
          raised his fist to knock...."Carter?" he quietly asked.

After knocking again without a response, Jack decided to open the door a crack to make sure she didn't drown in the tub. 'Yes,' he thought, that would be his excuse.....

Jack turned the knob slowly and pushed the door open a crack, just enough to....................

Comment

OK Shippers... who is going for the ending? and if you haven't read what this is about...

We've had so far Gatebee, Poz, Nell, Tracy Jane and myself...

Jack , smiles and wonders if now it the right time. He had been waiting for this day, for this moment. Rank had always been a problem.There was always things to be saved. It had to be perfect in every way. He had wanted Sam from the first moment she step into SGC. He still remembers it so clearly...
            Her eyes fierce, her mind set. She wanted to play with the big boys. She was out to prove something, show what she was made of. It had made Jack smile.

She appeared in the doorway and smiled softly at him. She moved to the Christmas tree and picked up a parcel which she handed to Jack.

"Merry Christmas," she whispered with a hint of a grin.

He tore of the wrapping paper, and laughed when he saw...
            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally Posted by LOL4JACK
              If I may *cough* cough*

Jack , smiles and wonders if now it the right time. He had been waiting for this day, for this moment. Rank had always been a problem.There was always things to be saved. It had to be perfect in every way. He had wanted Sam from the first moment she step into SGC. He still remembers it so clearly.

"You must be Colonel Jack O'Neill, Captain Samantha Carter reporting as ordered Sir!"

Jack shook himself out of his daydream and checked his watch...'She's been in there over an hour!" he thought.

Slowly he crept up to the bathroom door and hesitantily
              raised his fist to knock...."Carter?" he quietly asked.

After knocking again without a response, Jack decided to open the door a crack to make sure she didn't drown in the tub. 'Yes,' he thought, that would be his excuse.....

Jack turned the knob slowly and pushed the door open a crack, just enough to....................

oops. we ran together again!! Why end it now? It's only just befor 9 here EST?

Comment

OMG Poz, I love it... Gatebee... there you go! Go for it

Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10

Comment

oh I am loving this story so much ... I agree why end it when it is still early

Comment

oops. we ran together again!! Why end it now? It's only just befor 9 here EST?
                    OK... Let me put those pieces together if I can.... hold on.... your right, we can keep on going

Comment

OMG Poz, I love it... Gatebee... there you go! Go for it
                      which one ... there are two of them

Comment

Aahhhhh. I'm going to have to go in a mintue. I'm exhausted.

I'm starting to think that although we should have a fic and a poll end, as you said 10pm est, maybe the posting and the festivities should continue up til Christmas. Just to keep the festive spirit going.

Comment

OK... Let me put those pieces together if I can.... hold on.... your right, we can keep on going
                          I keep telling myself...Keep it PG Poz...Keep it PG! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                            Aahhhhh. I'm going to have to go in a mintue. I'm exhausted.

I'm starting to think that although we should have a fic and a poll end, as you said 10pm est, maybe the posting and the festivities should continue up til Christmas. Just to keep the festive spirit going.
                            I was just thinking the same thing about 10 minutes ago Tracy!!!! After all, these are the holidays!!
                            Plus I love long fics!

Comment

I keep telling myself...Keep it PG Poz...Keep it PG! LOL!
                              That's why I went the other direction with Christmas gifts. You know what gift Jack could produce.....! A lot easier to keep PG.

Comment

I was just thinking the same thing about 10 minutes ago Tracy!!!! After all, these are the holidays!!
                                Plus I love long fics!
                                I mentioned that somewhere in one of my poems, that shipmas won't end.

Comment

Working...
                                X