15 Fallen/Homecoming
    16 Fragile Balance
    17 Wormhole X-Treme
    18 Meridian
    19 The Other Guys
    20 Prophecy

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
      I'm sorry! I swear, I'll never have another shippy thought or make another shippy action or post ever again!

I don't want you guys dying on me!
      No...no!

Dying is fine!

The Purchasing Agent for Royal Kingdom of Samanda has graciously requisitioned a sarcophagus for the shipper fam for just this very thing...which, btw, is why I revived so quickly.

That and the fact I needed to see the kiss again.

And again.

And...well, again.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
        No...no!

Dying is fine!

The Purchasing Agent for Royal Kingdom of Samanda has graciously requisitioned a sarcophagus for the shipper fam for just this very thing...which, btw, is why I revived so quickly.

That and the fact I needed to see the kiss again.

And again.

And...well, again.

Good good. I was already suffering Shippy withdrawal symptoms.

I really want to hang on til the official end of Shipmas, but that's really late for me. Like 3am or something. Oh well, I reckon I can do it!
        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
          Tracey Jane... Shipmas is not over.... well, at least I gave the shippers until 10pm EST to vote

So far... 12 shippers have voted and I'm sure there is more to come... Nell, SG-1Fanintn, Trupi...

Shippers that have voted:

Tracey Jane
          Twisted Angel
          LOL4JACK
          Gatebee
          Dipsofjazz
          Poz
          SueKay
          SugarShaker
          JafaCakes
          Lonely Star
          Cathain
          Florence

If I didn't count your vote, please let me know...
          Maybe you should count me. You've counted this Tracey Jane person, but I got ignored somewhere along the line!!!

Comment

If I may *cough* cough*

The Shipper Family Shipmas Story What's this?

For Crying Out Loud Daniel, this is the last time I invite you to my cabin... Didn't you have enough snow fights when you where younger?

"Indeed O'Neill I'm having a hard time understanding some traditions from earth", Teal'c still didn't understand what was the fun of playing with cold iced water.

Sam looked at Teal'c and shouted, "Don't step on the lake...the ice is not thick enough to bear your weight..."

Too late, Teal'c fell through the ice. SG-1 immediately mobilzed into action to rescue their team member.

Jack yelled, "Daniel, quick get a rope from the shed or a long branch."

Foolishly, Sam started to crawl on the ice towards her comrade.

"Stop, Carter!!" Jack yelled.

Too late. Sam slipped into the deep cold water of the winter lake.

Jack was stunned momentarily but a fine leader, he leapt to action to save two team mates.

“Daniel Hurry Up!” Jack shouted.
            Daniel came running back with a large roll of thick braided rope and handed it to Jack.

Jack tied the rope around his waist and began to gently crawl towards the hole in the ice that Sam fell through. Just as Jack was nearing the edge of the hole, Carter re-surfaced and screamed “Help Jack!”

Before she she sank back into the icy depths, Jack grabbed a hold of her jacket and yelled, " Daniel pull the rope now!"

Teal'c hold on to my arm. Thank God they where safe...

Teal'c: Thank you O'Neill. I owe you one. That was not as pleasurable as a snow ball.

Sam: (She finds herself in Jack's arm.) Sir, thank you. (shivering a bit).

Jack: Come on here. ( and Jack gives Sam a big warm hug.) They were in each others arms. It was but a minute but felt a life time. It also felt right.

Will there be a time where he didn't have to find an excuse? With this thought in his mind they all started walking towards the cabin, he withdrew his arm from around Carter’s waist.

As his friends sat in the comfort of his warm living room, Jack ran a warm bath for Carter, to prevent her becoming ill. As he waited for the bath to fill, he moved to the door, to watch his officer.

He observed her sparkling blue eyes as she chatted animatedly with her colleagues and friends, watched her smile light up the room. He wished he could be on the receiving end of that dazzling grin, but knew that he seldom was, their friendly banter replaced by forced and cold over-professionalism in recent years...
            He goes back to the bathroom and feels the water. Pour some aromatic salts to help Carter ease her body. He goes to another room and come back with his arms full of candles. He strategically places all of them and lights them.

He goes into the living room where the others are speaking.

Jack: Carter. ( and he gives her that look )

Carter instinctively lowers her eyes. ‘Is he thinking, feeling, the same as I am?’

Jack blinks and says, “Carter, the bath water is ready… or not.”

Sam shivers yet again and says, “ Thank you Sir.”

Sam excuses herself to the others and walks to the hallway and eases past Jack towards the master bathroom.

She enters the bathroom, smelling the aroma of the pine scented candles surrounding the hot tub and eagerly strips off the remainder of her wet clothing.

Jack smiles. Closes the door behind them. Closes the lights in the living room. Goes by the fire place and puts more logs to the fire. Opens his music centre and puts on soft mood music. He goes to the kitchen and comes back to the living room with wine glasses and a lovely smooth bottle of wine. Jack smiles again looking at the room than looking towards the bathroom .

Sam, smiled... she listens to the music and let's herself go, their relationship was going forward but did it have to take forever? it was only 6 months ago when they first came to the cabin and since then it had been a place full of memories, good times, a quick glaze, a soft touch when they where sitting in the couch... walking the line while they would talk of themselves while they where fishing, but they still hadn't taken that step, what was stopping them?...

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
            Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
            Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by nell

Stands up claps and whoops, "Bravo!!!! Bravo!!!!" Well worth the wait for the smiles, giggles and bursts of laughter your Twelve days of Christmas gave me Nell!

Comment

yes a big honking kiss ....more please

Comment

Is that not the general message to the powers....?

More please?

Comment

If I may *cough* cough*

For Crying Out Loud Daniel, this is the last time I invite you to my cabin... Didn't you have enough snow fights when you where younger?

"Indeed O'Neill I'm having a hard time understanding some traditions from earth", Teal'c still didn't understand what was the fun of playing with cold iced water.

Sam looked at Teal'c and shouted, "Don't step on the lake...the ice is not thick enough to bear your weight..."

Too late, Teal'c fell through the ice. SG-1 immediately mobilzed into action to rescue their team member.

Jack was stunned momentarily but a fine leader, he leapt to action to save two team mates.

Daniel came running back with a large roll of thick braided rope and handed it to Jack.

Jack tied the rope around his waist and began to gently crawl towards the hole in the ice that Sam fell through. Just as Jack was nearing the edge of the hole, Carter re-surfaced and screamed “Help Jack!”

Before she she sank back into the icy depths, Jack grabbed a hold of her jacket and yelled, " Daniel pull the rope now!"

Teal'c: Thank you O'Neill. I owe you one. That was not as pleasurable as a snow ball.

Jack: Come on here. ( and Jack gives Sam a big warm hug.) They were in each others arms. It was but a minute but felt a life time. It also felt right.

Will there be a time where he didn't have to find an excuse? With this thought in his mind they all started walking towards the cabin, he withdrew his arm from around Carter’s waist.

As his friends sat in the comfort of his warm living room, Jack ran a warm bath for Carter, to prevent her becoming ill. As he waited for the bath to fill, he moved to the door, to watch his officer.

He observed her sparkling blue eyes as she chatted animatedly with her colleagues and friends, watched her smile light up the room. He wished he could be on the receiving end of that dazzling grin, but knew that he seldom was, their friendly banter replaced by forced and cold over-professionalism in recent years...
                    He goes back to the bathroom and feels the water. Pour some aromatic salts to help Carter ease her body. He goes to another room and come back with his arms full of candles. He strategically places all of them and lights them.

Carter instinctively lowers her eyes. ‘Is he thinking, feeling, the same as I am?’

Sam excuses herself to the others and walks to the hallway and eases past Jack towards the master bathroom.

She enters the bathroom, smelling the aroma of the pine scented candles surrounding the hot tub and eagerly strips off the remainder of her wet clothing.

Jack smiles. Closes the door behind them. Closes the lights in the living room. Goes by the fire place and puts more logs to the fire. Opens his music centre and puts on soft mood music. He goes to the kitchen and comes back to the living room with wine glasses and a lovely smooth bottle of wine. Jack smiles again looking at the room than looking towards the bathroom .

Sam, smiled... she listens to the music and let's herself go, their relationship was going forward but did it have to take forever? it was only 6 months ago when they first came to the cabin and since then it had been a place full of memories, good times, a quick glaze, a soft touch when they where sitting in the couch... walking the line while they would talk of themselves while they where fishing, but they still hadn't taken that step, what was stopping them?...
                    Jack , smiles and wonders if now it the right time. He had been waiting for this day, for this moment. Rank had always been a problem.There was always things to be saved. It had to be perfect in every way. He had wanted Sam from the first moment she step into SGC. He still remembers it so clearly.

Comment

If I may *cough* cough*

LOL!! Chicken!!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
                          LOL!! Chicken!!!!
                          Yes... damn that Lemon chicken! It causes all sorts of trouble in Gate Land!

Comment

Just a quick, amusing idea that popped into my head. Enjoy!

Jack's Shipmas
                            "Jack, honey, will you please turn off that computer and come to bed,” moaned Sam, moving over to the desk where Jack was sitting.

Jack spoke without tearing his eyes away from the screen. “It’s only 18.30. Why would you want to go to sleep now? Anyway, shouldn’t you be happy that I’m using this thing?”

Sam sat on the arm of the chair and breathed deeply. For the past ten hours, her boyfriend had been glued to that screen, on a website dedicated to Wormhole Xtreme. They were, according to Jack, celebrating “Shipmas”, celebrating the canonisation of Colonel Danning and Stacy Monroe’s relationship.

“Jack,” she said seductively. “Who said anything about sleep?”

Jack laughed loudly. “Oh! This is fabulous, have you seen this?!?! It’s the 12 days of Christmas. Oh, this was worth waiting for!”

“Jack… please,” she moaned. “Come to bed. You’ve seen the end of that, now can we spend our downtime together?”

“No, Sam,” Jack chided. “Voting for your favourite episode doesn’t finish until 10pm EST!”

“Jack,” she told him sternly, starting to get slightly annoyed. “There was only one episode.”

Jack left the computer in a huff and stormed off to the bedroom.

“Merry Shipmas to you too!” He barked huffily.
                            Last edited by Tracy Jane; 18 December 2005, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                              Beautiful!

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                                Just a quick, amusing idea that popped into my head. Enjoy!

Jack's Shipmas
                                "Jack, honey, will you please turn off that computer and come to bed,” moaned Sam, moving over to the desk where Jack was sitting.

Jack spoke without tearing his eyes away from the screen. “It’s only 18.30. Why would you want to go to sleep now? Anyway, shouldn’t you be happy that I’m using this thing?”

Sam sat on the arm of the chair and breathed deeply. For the past ten hours, her boyfriend had been glued to that screen, on a website dedicated to Wormhole Xtreme. They were, according to Jack, celebrating “Shipmas”, celebrating the canonisation of Colonel Danning and Stacy Monroe’s relationship.

“Jack,” she said seductively. “Who said anything about sleep?”

Jack laughed loudly. “Oh! This is fabulous, have you seen this?!?! It’s the 12 days of Christmas. Oh, this was worth waiting for!”

“Jack… please,” she moaned. “Come to bed. You’ve seen the end of that, no can we spend our downtime together?”

“No, Sam,” Jack chided. “Voting for your favourite episode doesn’t finish until 10pm EST!”

“Jack,” she told him sternly, starting to get slightly annoyed. “There was only one episode.”

Jack left the computer in a huff and stormed off to the bedroom.

“Merry Shipmas to you too!” He barked huffily.
                                ((((((Tracy Jane)))) You have me Rolling On Floor Laughing My A*** Out

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                                Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                                Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Working...
                                X