X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Page 900! Woohoo!

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
      You all DO of course realize that no one posted the Grace kiss on this page yet.

/me taps fingers impatiently
      How's this?

Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

TWELVE DAYS OF SHIPMAS
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
          Squee... now we just need to start finishing it....

The Shipper Family Shipmas Story What's this?

For Crying Out Loud Daniel, this is the last time I invite you to my cabin... Didn't you have enough snow fights when you where younger?

"Indeed O'Neill I'm having a hard time understanding some traditions from earth", Teal'c still didn't understand what was the fun of playing with cold iced water.

Sam looked at Teal'c and shouted, "Don't step on the lake...the ice is not thick enough to bear your weight..."

Too late, Teal'c fell through the ice. SG-1 immediately mobilzed into action to rescue their team member.

Jack yelled, "Daniel, quick get a rope from the shed or a long branch."

Foolishly, Sam started to crawl on the ice towards her comrade.

"Stop, Carter!!" Jack yelled.

Too late. Sam slipped into the deep cold water of the winter lake.

Jack was stunned momentarily but a fine leader, he leapt to action to save two team mates.

“Daniel Hurry Up!” Jack shouted.
          Daniel came running back with a large roll of thick braided rope and handed it to Jack.

Jack tied the rope around his waist and began to gently crawl towards the hole in the ice that Sam fell through. Just as Jack was nearing the edge of the hole, Carter re-surfaced and screamed “Help Jack!”

Before she she sank back into the icy depths, Jack grabbed a hold of her jacket and yelled, " Daniel pull the rope now!"

Teal'c hold on to my arm. Thank God they where safe...

Teal'c: Thank you O'Neill. I owe you one. That was not as pleasurable as a snow ball.

Sam: (She finds herself in Jack's arm.) Sir, thank you. (shivering a bit).

Jack: Come on here. ( and Jack gives Sam a big warm hug.) They were in each others arms. It was but a minute but felt a life time. It also felt right.

Will there be a time where he didn't have to find an excuse? With this thought in his mind they all started walking towards the cabin, he withdrew his arm from around Carter’s waist.

As his friends sat in the comfort of his warm living room, Jack ran a warm bath for Carter, to prevent her becoming ill. As he waited for the bath to fill, he moved to the door, to watch his officer.

He observed her sparkling blue eyes as she chatted animatedly with her colleagues and friends, watched her smile light up the room. He wished he could be on the receiving end of that dazzling grin, but knew that he seldom was, their friendly banter replaced by forced and cold over-professionalism in recent years...
          He goes back to the bathroom and feels the water. Pour some aromatic salts to help Carter ease her body. He goes to another room and come back with his arms full of candles. He strategically places all of them and lights them.

He goes into the living room where the others are speaking.

Jack: Carter. ( and he gives her that look )

Carter instinctively lowers her eyes. ‘Is he thinking, feeling, the same as I am?’

Jack blinks and says, “Carter, the bath water is ready… or not.”

Sam shivers yet again and says, “ Thank you Sir.”

Sam excuses herself to the others and walks to the hallway and eases past Jack towards the master bathroom.

She enters the bathroom, smelling the aroma of the pine scented candles surrounding the hot tub and eagerly strips off the remainder of her wet clothing……………..
          In the living room, Teal'c and Daniel stand up. Without a word spoken between the three men, Daniel and Teal'c leave the cabin.

Jack smiles. Closes the door behind them. Closes the lights in the living room. Goes by the fire place and puts more logs to the fire. Opens his music centre and puts on soft mood music. He goes to the kitchen and comes back to the living room with wine glasses and a lovely smooth bottle of wine. Jack smiles again looking at the room than looking towards the bathroom .
          Last edited by gatebee; 18 December 2005, 03:57 PM.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
              How's this?

*dies*

*is revived*

If that doesn't give everyone a delicious shiver worthy of Shipmas...I don't know what will....

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

YEY!!! Nell, that was AMAZING! Twelve of the nicest shippiest moments ever!

There's only one downside to all of this....

....that means there's no more to come and Shipmas is pretty much over.

*sob*

Comment

*dies*

*is revived*

If that doesn't give everyone a delicious shiver worthy of Shipmas...I don't know what will....

I'm supposed to start breathing.... I can't

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                  Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                  Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Not sure about shiver, but there is definitely stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                      I'm supposed to start breathing.... I can't
                      I'm sorry! I swear, I'll never have another shippy thought or make another shippy action or post ever again!

I don't want you guys dying on me!

Comment

*sob*
                        Tracey Jane... Shipmas is not over.... well, at least I gave the shippers until 10pm EST to vote

So far... 12 shippers have voted and I'm sure there is more to come... Nell, SG-1Fanintn, Trupi...

Shippers that have voted:

Tracey Jane
                        Twisted Angel
                        LOL4JACK
                        Gatebee
                        Dipsofjazz
                        Poz
                        SueKay
                        SugarShaker
                        JafaCakes
                        Lonely Star
                        Cathain
                        Florence

If I didn't count your vote, please let me know...

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                        Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                        Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

*dies*

*is revived*

I had a nice sensuous reply to this and when I clicked reply, it said 'Can Not Display Page!! '
                          I think that's all I have to say......*wink*

Comment

Comment

How's this?

<major snippage of mesmerizing pictures of THE KISS!>
                              Holy Hannah! *faints*
                              sigpic

Comment

*sob*
                                Thanks!! I have to say that for Day 11, The Chocolate Cake Wreath, Lys made it!! I got stuck in Photoshop so I emailed the pics and the idea and she made it and sent it back. Across the ocean!!! INcredible but that is how are GW Friends are!!! Incredible!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X