Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, this thread is so busy that I can't keep up with it !
    Great job everyone !

Okay, here's my vote (it wasn't easy to choose, and it was even less easy to put them in order !)

1. Window of Opportunity
    2. Heroes
    3. Children of the Gods
    4. Lost City
    5. Beneath the Surface
    6. 1969
    7. Moebius
    8. Jolinar's Memories
    9. 2010
    10. Divide and Conquer
    11. There But For The Grace of Gods
    12. The Fifth Race
    13. Entity
    14. Abyss
    15. Point of View
    16. Threads
    17. Small Victories
    18. Out of Mind
    19. Paradise Lost
    20. Solitudes
    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

I'm so happy that I didn't entirely miss shipmas!!
      I was busy in Orlando meeting two other shippers in RL for lunch, Get Carter and Nikkirose. It was alot of fun!!
      Merry Shipmas everyone!!!

waterfall

Comment

Merry Shipmas to you too, Waterfall, my dear.

Talking of meeting Shippers, anyone in the Uk contemplated a day out in London as a shippy get together?
        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
          SHIPMAS NEWS
          Thread Is Rocked By Lack Of Green Jello
          Shipmas spirits in the wintry community of Shiptown, Gateworld have been running high in their first annual Shipmas event. Videos by Cary and Lonely Star and penguin activity reported by Lys have been entertaining the recently sleepy community all afternoon. Along with songs and rhymes by Tracy Jane and Sugarshaker, "Snow Day" by Sue Kay, the progressive song "Twelve Days of Christmas" plus a special cumalitive community fanfic written by shippers throughout the land, the recent drop in morale, caused by GUP, has been corrected.
          The only problem, becoming more widespread as the evening progresses, is the lack of Green Jello to hand round. Jello, the magical substance of the SGC commissary, is a sign of gratitude amongst Gateheads and Gateworld inhabitants. At this festive time of year, certain habitants are pushing for a show of generousity and goodwill, insisting more Green is needed to cope with the high quality of posts.
          The always helpful penguins, traumatized by the lack of green jello are pleased to give the shipper community the penguin medal:

Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Great vid Catysg1, nice overlay effects I can't give you any reps at the moment

Comment

Ah, the shippy-ness. I'm going on another Ship pic search

Comment

Wow! A penguin medal for shippy greatness! Thanks Lys! You're a star. Now we have an even better way to reward people for their contributions.

We really ought to set up a shipper version of the Samandan beans / awards.

Comment

SHIPMAS NEWS
                  Thread Is Rocked By Lack Of Green Jello
                  Shipmas spirits in the wintry community of Shiptown, Gateworld have been running high in their first annual Shipmas event. Videos by Caty and Lonely Star and penguin activity reported by Lys have been entertaining the recently sleepy community all afternoon. Along with songs and rhymes by Tracy Jane and Sugarshaker, "Snow Day" by Sue Kay, the progressive song "Twelve Days of Christmas" plus a special cumalitive community fanfic written by shippers throughout the land, the recent drop in morale, caused by GUP, has been corrected.
                  The only problem, becoming more widespread as the evening progresses, is the lack of Green Jello to hand round. Jello, the magical substance of the SGC commissary, is a sign of gratitude amongst Gateheads and Gateworld inhabitants. At this festive time of year, certain habitants are pushing for a show of generousity and goodwill, insisting more Green is needed to cope with the high quality of posts.

Hahahahaha That's great ..Hopefully, it may make a difference and tomorrow , we can give greens to our heart content !!!!!!!! Will be extra smashing ....please, please , please moderators ..unlock the jello system just for Shipmas Day so that we don't make some shipmas shippers unhappy .

((((Tame ))) Where are you ?!! hehehehehe

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                    A little bit more Christmas colors for shipmas day
                    http://forum.gateworld.net/newreply....eply&p=4756091

Direct Link to my "Dream a dream " ( Charlotte Church) Shipmas video once more just in case you missed it early on today it's quite a few pages back now

http://www.lostworldvideos.org/TLW/C...eamAdream3.wmv

Right Click and save target as
                    http://forum.gateworld.net/newreply....eply&p=4756091

Merry Shipmas

Caty
                    Dream a Dream was so..............speachless....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Caty!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                      The always helpful penguins, traumatized by the lack of green jello are pleased to give the shipper community the penguin medal:

and here goes the SUPER pinguin medal cause the Pinguin gang is huge and there are quite a few very talented specimen around here!

Merry Shipmas to everyone again. It was a pleasure to celebrate with you !! Here is some purple passion jello for all the family and Jack and Sam for their first Xmas together of course !
                      by the way, where is Oma ?

hope you're all fine and have fun !!!! keep up the great shipping!!

oh oh before I leave, if you haven't done it yet, watch my new vid (http://www.stargate-intel.net/member...star/vids.html I love you by Celine Dion ) reminds me of all the good moments we had and those we could have had

Comment

lonely_star - did you get my email?
                        sigpic
                        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                          Hahahahaha That's great ..Hopefully, it may make a difference and tomorrow , we can give greens to our heart content !!!!!!!! Will be extra smashing ....please, please , please moderators ..unlock the jello system just for Shipmas Day so that we don't make some shipmas shippers unhappy .

((((Tame ))) Where are you ?!! hehehehehe

Caty
                          Woohoo! Pleae! One day! Come on, everyone. Rally round!

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                            Tracey Jane... Thanks... just a little editing to keep the link... Shippers keep writing

The Shipper Family Shipmas Story What's this?

For Crying Out Loud Daniel, this is the last time I invite you to my cabin... Didn't you have enough snow fights when you where younger?

"Indeed O'Neill I'm having a hard time understanding some traditions from earth", Teal'c still didn't understand what was the fun of playing with cold iced water.

Sam looked at Teal'c and shouted, "Don't step on the lake...the ice is not thick enough to bear your weight..."

Too late, Teal'c fell through the ice. SG-1 immediately mobilzed into action to rescue their team member.

Jack yelled, "Daniel, quick get a rope from the shed or a long branch."

Foolishly, Sam started to crawl on the ice towards her comrade.

"Stop, Carter!!" Jack yelled.

Too late. Sam slipped into the deep cold water of the winter lake.

Jack was stunned momentarily but a fine leader, he leapt to action to save two team mates.

“Daniel Hurry Up!” Jack shouted.
                            Daniel came running back with a large roll of thick braided rope and handed it to Jack.

Jack tied the rope around his waist and began to gently crawl towards the hole in the ice that Sam fell through. Just as Jack was nearing the edge of the hole, Carter re-surfaced and screamed “Help Jack!”

Before she she sank back into the icy depths, Jack grabbed a hold of her jacket and yelled, " Daniel pull the rope now!"

Teal'c hold on to my arm. Thank God they where safe...

Teal'c: Thank you O'Neill. I owe you one. That was not as pleasurable as a snow ball.

Sam: (She finds herself in Jack's arm.) Sir, thank you. (shivering a bit).

Jack: Come on here. ( and Jack gives Sam a big warm hug.) They were in each others arms. It was but a minute but felt a life time. It also felt right.

Will there be a time where he didn't have to find an excuse? With this thought in his mind they all started walking towards the cabin, he withdrew his arm from around Carter’s waist.

As his friends sat in the comfort of his warm living room, Jack ran a warm bath for Carter, to prevent her becoming ill. As he waited for the bath to fill, he moved to the door, to watch his officer.

He observed her sparkling blue eyes as she chatted animatedly with her colleagues and friends, watched her smile light up the room. He wished he could be on the receiving end of that dazzling grin, but knew that he seldom was, their friendly banter replaced by forced and cold over-professionalism in recent years...
                            He goes back to the bathroom and feels the water. Pour some aromatic salts to help Carter ease her body. He goes to another room and come back with his arms full of candles. He strategically places all of them and lights them.

He goes into the living room where the others are speaking.

Jack: Carter. ( and he gives her that look ).

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_star
                              and here goes the SUPER pinguin medal cause the Pinguin gang is huge and there are quite a few very talented specimen around here!

Merry Shipmas to everyone again. It was a pleasure to celebrate with you !! Here is some purple passion jello for all the family and Jack and Sam for their first Xmas together of course ! http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/2...onjello6mm.png
                              by the way, where is Oma ?

hope you're all fine and have fun !!!! keep up the great shipping!!

oh oh before I leave, if you haven't done it yet, watch my new vid (http://www.stargate-intel.net/member...star/vids.html I love you by Celine Dion ) reminds me of all the good moments we had and those we could have had

(((Terrah))) Great wallpaper managed to send you a green

(((florence))) Love the Penguins

(((Lys))) it's a medal of Honor

(((Marion))) ...I already posted about the "I love you" video here ..but if you missed it go to Intel in your video thread

Caty

Comment

Shippers sing
                                are you listening?
                                in the lane
                                snow is glistening
                                A beautiful sight
                                we're happy tonight
                                squeeing in our winter O’Neill land

Gone away is the Spudhead
                                here to stay is Jack in Sam’s bed