Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because no ship celebration would be complete without the Grace kiss plastered on the screen over and over...and over...

*sigh*

It's such a shame these two never had any chemistry and the whole ship thing was forced upon us all by the silly writers...

*cough*

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

The Shipper Family Shipmas Story What's this?

For Crying Out Loud Daniel, this is the last time I invite you to my cabin... Didn't you have enough snow fights when you where younger?

"Indeed O'Neill I'm having a hard time understanding some traditions from earth", Teal'c still didn't understand what was the fun of playing with cold iced water.

Sam looked at Teal'c and shouted, "Don't step on the lake...the ice is not thick enough to bear your weight..."

Too late, Teal'c fell through the ice. SG-1 immediately mobilzed into action to rescue their team member.

Jack yelled, "Daniel, quick get a rope from the shed or a
      long branch."

Foolishly, Sam started to crawl on the ice towards her comrade.

"Stop, Carter!!" Jack yelled.

Too late. Sam slipped into the deep cold water of the winter lake.
      LoLJack.

Jack was stunned momentarily but a fine leader, he leapt to action to save two team mates......

“Daniel Hurry Up!” Jack shouted

Daniel came running back with a large roll of thick
      braided rope and handed it to Jack.

Jack tied the rope around his waist and began to
      gently crawl towards the hole in the ice that Sam fell through.

Just as Jack was nearing the edge of the hole, Carter
      re-surfaced and screamed “Help Jack!”

Before she she sank back into the icy depths, Jack grabbed a hold of her jacket and yelled, " Daniel pull the rope now!"

Poz.

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
        Teal'c: Thank you O'Neill. I owe you one. Not was not as pleasurable as a snow ball.

Sam: (She finds herself in Jack's arm.) Sir, thank you. (shivering a bit).

Jack: Come on here. ( and Jack gives Sam a big warm hug.) They were in each others arms. It was but a minute but felt a life time. It also felt right.

AHH! I was afraid this would happen. Nice though

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
          Here's festive wallpaper for you!!!!http://forum.gateworld.net/newreply....eply&p=4755885

click HERE for the 800x600 version...if you want it bigger, just ask
          Very Festive Sue!!!

Comment

Rico : “You know that the shippers are not very happy with the current season ? You think we could do something to help ?”
            Skipper : “Yeah, I’ve thought about it for a while now… I think it’s time for another raid to the Bridge Studios…”
            Rico : “Great ! We’re going to fly to the Bridge Studios again ?”
            Skipper : “No, it didn’t work last time. Plus, now TPTB have put a forcefield above the studios to prevent another raid like that…”
            Rico : “Forcefield ? But it doesn’t exist…”
            Skipper : “Hey, it’s sci-fi so everything is possible ! But don’t worry, I have another idea…”

Some time later…
            Rico : “Are we there yet ?”
            Skipper : “I think we’re not too far now…”
            Kowalski : “We should have a look… »
            Private : “Indeed. By my calculations, we should be on the right spot…”
            Skipper : “Okay. Let’s dig up !”

Kowalski : “Dammit ! It’s not Bridge Studios ! But where are we ?”
            Private : “Wait… It reminds me of something… OMG ! It’s Joe Mallozzi’s garden !”
            Skipper : “Uh oh, problems… Who was in charge of the map when we were digging ?”
            Rico : “Erm, it’s me… But I was sure that… Wait a minute… What does it mean ‘PAM SOIDUTS’ ?”
            Kowalski : * facepalm * “You’ve read the map the wrong way !”
            Skipper : “Shut up ! I hear someone coming this way ! Ah uh, good morning Mr Mallozzi ! How are you ? And how’s your lovely wife ?”

Later…

Private : “I knew it was a bad idea from the beginning…”
            Kowalski : “It would have worked if someone had known how to read the map…”
            Rico “Hey !”
            Skipper : “Be cute and cuddly, boys, just be cute and cuddly…”

Later…

POP !
            Rico : “Yeah for Sam and Jack !”
            Private : “Indeed. Without them, we’d still be in jail…”
            Kowalski : “We’d never have been there if someone had known how to read the map…”
            Skipper : “It’s not the time for bickering, boys. It’s time to celebrate !”
            Rico : “Huh… Celebrate what ?”
            Skipper : * facepalm * “The O’Neill’s First Christmas, idiot ! That’s what we’ve been talking about for a month now !”
            Rico : “Ah right ! I remember now… But what are we going to do to celebrate ?”
            Kowalski : “Boss, can I tie him up and leave him in a corner ?”
            Skipper : “Not today, boy. Today is just for having fun. But maybe tomorrow…”
            Rico : “Having fun ! I know how to do that ! Let’s start… dancing !”

MERRY SHIPMAS TO EVERYONE IN THE SHIPPER FAMILY !!!

“Just smile and wave, boys. Smile and wave…”
            Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Feeling festive. Oh so festive. And veryyyyyy shippy.
              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

(((Florence)))

That was great

I love Madagascar, so thankies
                sigpic
                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

After a short edit... to put together Gatebee's and Poz bits... here it is... please keep following the story

The Shipper Family Shipmas Story What's this?

For Crying Out Loud Daniel, this is the last time I invite you to my cabin... Didn't you have enough snow fights when you where younger?

"Indeed O'Neill I'm having a hard time understanding some traditions from earth", Teal'c still didn't understand what was the fun of playing with cold iced water.

Sam looked at Teal'c and shouted, "Don't step on the lake...the ice is not thick enough to bear your weight..."

Too late, Teal'c fell through the ice. SG-1 immediately mobilzed into action to rescue their team member.

Jack yelled, "Daniel, quick get a rope from the shed or a long branch."

Foolishly, Sam started to crawl on the ice towards her comrade.

"Stop, Carter!!" Jack yelled.

Too late. Sam slipped into the deep cold water of the winter lake.

Jack was stunned momentarily but a fine leader, he leapt to action to save two team mates.

“Daniel Hurry Up!” Jack shouted.
                  Daniel came running back with a large roll of thick braided rope and handed it to Jack.

Jack tied the rope around his waist and began to gently crawl towards the hole in the ice that Sam fell through. Just as Jack was nearing the edge of the hole, Carter re-surfaced and screamed “Help Jack!”

Before she she sank back into the icy depths, Jack grabbed a hold of her jacket and yelled, " Daniel pull the rope now!"

Teal'c hold on to my arm. Thank God they where safe...

Teal'c: Thank you O'Neill. I owe you one. Thar was not as pleasurable as a snow ball.

Sam: (She finds herself in Jack's arm.) Sir, thank you. (shivering a bit).

Jack: Come on here. ( and Jack gives Sam a big warm hug.) They were in each others arms. It was but a minute but felt a life time. It also felt right.

Will there be a time where he didn't have to find an excuse? with this thought in is mind they all started walking towards the cabin...

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                  Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                  Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
                    AHH! I was afraid this would happen. Nice though
                    Don't worry Poz... it all worked out

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                    Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                    Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Florence! You're amazing! That was fab! Lonely Star, loving the vid and Shipmas card and congrats on 500 posts! SueKay, loving the fics.

Keep it coming, guys. Keep it coming.

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                        Don't worry Poz... it all worked out
                        Nice Save LOL! We're not finished yet are we? Someone jump in to continue this story! (5 line minimum please)

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                          http://forum.gateworld.net/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=4755722
                          Ohhhhh!!! Jack's got Sam on his mind alright Great!

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
                            Ohhhhh!!! Jack's got Sam on his mind alright Great!
                            The only problem is, now that image is in my mind!

Great inspiration for fic writing, though!

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                              Because no ship celebration would be complete without the Grace kiss plastered on the screen over and over...and over...

*sigh*

It's such a shame these two never had any chemistry and the whole ship thing was forced upon us all by the silly writers...

*cough*
                              me thinks I'll hang here for a while....quite a while *wink*

Comment

The Grace kiss is amazing. Definitely the most passionate and chemical and sparky kiss of the lot. It's just a shame about the whole episode being about them moving on. Grrrrr. Kinda spoils the moment for us.

Comment

Working...
                                X