X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay
    CONGRATS TRACEY JANE ON 1000 POSTS!!

That was quick
    Thanks SueKay. But I'm starting to feel that it's a reason to be committed, not a reason for congrats... hehe. Around here too much. Taster of my fic for tomorrow, if you fancy it....

He pulled her gently inside the door, and shut it, placing a discreet kiss on her neck, as he welcomed her with a hug. The General savoured the legitimate excuse to touch her body as he removed his 2IC’s coat.

Carter found herself pinned against the door as the surge of bodies and festive officers swarmed around them. As she felt his leg pressed between her thighs, a blush rose up her face and she averted her eyes from Jack’s face.
    As for you, Dexterav, don't be such a pessimist!
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

He pulled her gently inside the door, and shut it, placing a discreet kiss on her neck, as he welcomed her with a hug. The General savoured the legitimate excuse to touch her body as he removed his 2IC’s coat.

Carter found herself pinned against the door as the surge of bodies and festive officers swarmed around them. As she felt his leg pressed between her thighs, a blush rose up her face and she averted her eyes from Jack’s face.

It's nice, but
      what is this? , hups
      sigpic

Comment

Sorry, that was a quote from my fic for tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
          Sorry, that was a quote from my fic for tomorrow.
          very nice fic
          sigpic

Comment

heya guys !

I'm annoyed , I wanted to post this to celebrate my 500th post but I guess I'll celebrate the 499th then

My new vid is ready !!!! (at last ) I wanted to post it tomorrow for Shipmas but don't know if I'll be able to stop by so I'm doing it right now and post it tomorrow again. Go and check it out Here
            It's a song by Celine Dion, called I love you
            Let me know what you think
            Once again, thanks SueKay for hosting it and Thank you so much Caty for the help !! (she made the I love you note great job !! )

(((((((((((((Caty))))))))))))

Comment

Just a quick note, I've already watched the vid and it is fab! She's rewritten Chimera for us, and this version is *so* much better.

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_star
                heya guys !

I'm annoyed , I wanted to post this to celebrate my 500th post but I guess I'll celebrate the 499th then

My new vid is ready !!!! (at last ) I wanted to post it tomorrow for Shipmas but don't know if I'll be able to stop by so I'm doing it right now and post it tomorrow again. Go and check it out Here
                It's a song by Celine Dion, called I love you
                Let me know what you think
                Once again, thanks SueKay for hosting it and Thank you so much Caty for the help !! (she made the I love you note great job !! )

(((((((((((((Caty))))))))))))
                I've already told you but I think it's worth reposting it : Great vid ! I love it !
                Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Just a quick note, I've already watched the vid and it is fab! She's rewritten Chimera for us, and this version is *so* much better.
                  Oh yes, so much better !
                  Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Unfortunately, that's probably not much of a compliment. Let's face it, for the shippy family, Chimera couldn't have been much worse!

Comment

Unfortunately, that's probably not much of a compliment. Let's face it, for the shippy family, Chimera couldn't have been much worse!
                      Well, it has been worse... *cough* Affinity *cough*

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                        Well, it has been worse... *cough* Affinity *cough*
                        True, true.

Gald you brought up Affinity, because I have a question. I'm writing my fic for tomorrow and can't decide.

Although, going by screening dates, Sam and Pete only spent one Christmas together, do you think in timeline, they may have actually lasted two?

There's an important reason for this. I suppose I can always say that we're assuming they did.

Comment

I agree. Great vid, and I wish Chimera had been like that.
                          sigpic

Comment

lonely_star

just got the chance to watch your vid...It's absolutely lovely!!! And very very clever
                            sigpic
                            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Okay folks...I've done up part of my site - the arpegia bit, and I wanna know what you all think!

http://arpegia.stargate-intel.net

WARNING - is in the banner
                              sigpic
                              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Chimera is not good for shiper, but Affinity is a little shipy (surprise). But this is a very nice past. I am a afraid from second half 9. season & 10. season
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X