This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zoser
    Who is this 'Jack' person? Do you remember what episode he was in?
    LOL! Wasn't he in the Stargate movie? Kurt Russell was the actor.
    Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Who's Kurt Russell?

sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
        Naked Mining...

of all the things to dream about....

....depends on the definition of 'mining'

sorry...my bad
        Shame, shame for one so young!!!!
        sigpic
        Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
        My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

btw - for anyone here with a website...http://www.stargate-intel.net/linktous.htm

we've added buttons and banners for you to put on your sites (or sigs )!
          sigpic

Comment

Zoser - I don't know what you mean!

*bats eyelids and smiles innocently*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
              I'm repeating my self from Mala's World but I found out where Jonathon comes from.
              My youngest bought me Stargate the movie for my birthday last month (they all know my addiction). And I usually watch movie credits - the star Kurt Russell played that humorless fellow Jonathon "Jack" O'Neil (one 'L'). The fellow I much prefer is John J. O'Neill (two 'L's) and a quirky sense of humor. But I getting to think he is just a figment of my imagination.
              sigpic
              My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                yeah-he was the guy with the really flat haircut that smoked? didn't he blow up?
                Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Who's Kurt Russell?

the actor that played that kid in the disney movie-you know-the computer wore tennis shoes.
                  Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

Comment

I'm repeating my self from Mala's World but I found out where Jonathon comes from.
                    My youngest bought me Stargate the movie for my birthday last month (they all know my addiction). And I usually watch movie credits - the star Kurt Russell played that humorless fellow Jonathon "Jack" O'Neil (one 'L'). The fellow I much prefer is John J. O'Neill (two 'L's) and a quirky sense of humor. But I getting to think he is just a figment of my imagination.
                    better a figment of your imagination that a fig newton of your imagination.

Comment

"Stargate Barbie slutting round the Universe"
                      I thought that's what Vala was for??
                      HOW DARE YOU! i go away for a week, and the first thing i see on my return is this slander of my character. well i never!

anywho, just popped by to say the uk isn't getting more sg1 until january 10. how p!$$€d off am i!?! (the answer is very)

Comment

COOKIE MONSTER!!!!

There there...what were they saying about you...c'mon tell sueKay

How are you girl?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                          HOW DARE YOU! i go away for a week, and the first thing i see on my return is this slander of my character. well i never!

anywho, just popped by to say the uk isn't getting more sg1 until january 10. how p!$$€d off am i!?! (the answer is very)
                          I humbly beg your forgiveness.
                          "It's just an expression - isn't it?"
                          What were you doing around the Universe??
                          sigpic

Comment

hi guys, i've just been tremendously busy with a lot of college work. i had to have all of my pre production paperwork in for my college short film next year and my co-prod./director left most of it up to me, and what he did i had to redo, and then i had other assignments due in, and i actually shouldn't be here at all because i have another assignment to do thats due in in a couple of days, and so on and so forth.

long story (not that) short, i've been very very busy, and still am.

(and i'll never forgive you for the blatant display of disrespect. it's nice to know what you really think of me!)

Comment

COOKIE MONSTER!!!!

There there...what were they saying about you...c'mon tell sueKay

How are you girl?
                              *sniffle* the other shiplets were mean to me.

Comment

Oh but wouldn't it be fun! I can't help but think about Jack's reaction to the posibility of two Carters and he has let us know of his dreams of mining naked and of twins!!
                                Yeah, I was really hoping that RepliCarter would initiate a dream scene with Jack. Oh well, another wasted opportunity.
                                Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Working...
                                X