Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be honest, I'm quite innocent in that department, and feel a little awkward writing it. I've been trying in Quantum Deep, but it's been a struggle. I'm still trying to finish that for shipmas..... i hope I can!
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

LOL

Yeah...well...I did the one NC17 fic...that was enough for me...I got good reviews for it though
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I'm reading one as bedtime reading now.

I have to get up early to work tomorrow, so night xxx
        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Night Night

Okay Kids...it's been a while since I wrote any fic (besides Arpegia) but I'm working on a new fic for SHIPMAS

It's called (at the moment)

SNOW DAY
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
            (((((((((MajorSam))))))))))))

How are you?

Caty - http://www.randomimage.net lets you have a rotating sig
            hi suekay can you pm me and let me know how to do my sig,my brother done mine when i first come on here,and i am so clueless i can't do my picture at all.

hope you sll doing well

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

pittsburghgirl I think they started already.RDA could have been on the Show for 20 Years and then not come back for Season 21 and TPTB would still be upset.TPTB have the what have you done for me lately attitude.I just wonder if it's TPTB for Scifi or Bridge TPTB that are upset? I think Scifi TPTB are causing most of the problems.IMO next Year will be about Daniel Vala and Mitchell with Sam and Teal'c in the backround.

Comment

I found these quotes I posted in February while doing a google search

SEASONS ONE TO SIX

Jack: She tried to seduce me
                Daniel: Oh!...you poor man

---------

Sam: I want you
                Jack: Carter!
                Sam: Don't you want me?
                Jack: Oh! Not like this!

---------

Jack: How's the wound?
                Sam: Sir
                Jack: I understand you got stabbed
                Sam: Oh it was nothing...hopefully it won't even scar
                Jack: Good...I was concerned
                Sam: You were ?!
                Jack: If it doesn't heal properly you'll never wear that sweet little tank top number again
                ---------

Jack: You look great by the way

---------
                Sam: Sir?
                Jack: It's my sidearm I swear.

---------

Jack: Hail dorothy!

---------

Sam: You will really like me when you get to know me

---------

Kawalsky: She's my best friend's wife

---------

AU Sam: You have to understand...my Jack had the same face same voice...same hands.
                Jack: Which brings to mind an obvious question...how could you marry such a loser?

---------

Sam: Sir...Just GO!

---------

Jack: I din't leave...because I'd rather die than lose Carter
                Anise: Why?
                Jack: Because I care about her...a lot more than I'm supposed to

---------

Hammond: Colonel? Why are you out of uniform
                Jack: Handing you my resignation
                Sam: Resigning? What for?
                Jack: So I can do...this

---------

Sam: What are you smiling at?
                Jack: Nothin'

---------

Sam: You know...there are things about this place I like

---------

Jack: I remember feeling feelings.
                Sam: For me?
                Jack: No..for Tor
                Sam (laughs) then I feel better

---------

Ages since I've seen season five...so ignore

---------

Sam: Sir...please

---------

Jack: Shouldn't you be up there with the rest of the eggheads...not that you're and egghead...well yes you are...in a good way.

---------

Jack: You have a penchant for pulling brilliant ideas out of your butt...head
                sigpic

Comment

Anyone else think McKay is approaching Fifth territory as far as obsessing over Sam? I have a feeling AT is not Happy with this type of episode but AT must think complaining about it with TPTB is not working.AT did not like the Kiss scene with Pete while on duty in Affinity and it still went ahead.TPTB were not kidding when they said they did not know what to do with the Sam character.It's a shame SG-1 used to be a classy show that dealt with important storylines and now we have TPTB trying to see how slutty they can make the Sam character look.Let not forget Vala either.I cannot help to think TPTB of Scifi is behind this new direction.All of these changes do not seem to be coming from TPTB at Bridge.I also get that feeling from the ask JM Thread.

Comment

AT said to Sci Fi that she really enjoyed working on Atlantis...and I'm far more comfortable seeing
                    Spoiler:
                    McKay fantasising about Sam
                    than seeing Sam and 'doing the deed'

So in that respect, things have improved slightly
                    sigpic

Comment

While I rather not see either if I had to pick I would pick McKay fantasising about Sam.I was thinking about AT asking TPTB for a Boyfriend for Sam.IMO if AT did not ask for a BoyFriend TPTB would not have brought in Pete.I was wondering what everyone though?

Comment

can i just say what a great part of the shipper family suekay is!!

thanks suekayxx

try to rep but won't let me.

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                          Guys know the saying "Watch what you wish for because it might just come true!". I want it to end with a kiss or something shippy not Jack being killed off, Sam slutting through the universe or AUing the whole original show, saying it was a dream! They started it and I want it the way I want it! I don't care if they don't have the imagination to end it the way we want. We have plenty of talented writers, who can end it for them and then we will get off their holy backs!
                          I live in fear of Jack being killed off. I hate it when characters I love are killed off because of leaving a show. Put me down as rather having limbo than any definite end of S/J in any way (and that includes Sam getting a new ) Do you think RDA really said don't write Jack out of the show (which they in effect have done by not mentioning him) or that was TPTB stringing us along?

Comment

Gatetrixer I still think we will see Jack.I will be very surprised if he is not in at least one episode in Season 10.I think RDA did say not to write Jack out of the Show.I doubt TPTB would want to be caught in that kind of Lie.I also hope we will see RDA in an SG-1 Movie.I also think the chances of Sam/Jack Ship in a Movie are 99.9%.Unless RDA told TPTB he will never appear in anything to do with SG-1 again I doubt TPTB would Kill off Jack.Even if RDA did say he would never appear again TPTB may still not Kill off Jack.TPTB may want to hold out hope that RDA would change his Mind.

Comment

Wynter...check your PMs!
                              sigpic

Comment

Shipper public service announcement for "Grace Under Pressure"...

Spoiler:
                                Just a friendly shipper warning. If it squicks you (to the point of discomfort) to see Sam snogging anyone other than Jack, you should probably avoid the ATLANTIS episode Grace Under Pressure. We just saw it up here in Canada, and there's some very scantily clad snoggin' goin on between McKay and Carter (his hallucination of Carter, that is), if ya know what I mean.

Warning issued...

Ta,
                                mini
                                Last edited by minigeek; 12 December 2005, 05:30 PM.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                                ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Working...
                                X