This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
    Don't worry about it. It's great that you're getting involved. Whereabouts are you from?
    in signature:
    SVK = Slovakia (heart of europe )
    sigpic

Comment

Oh, wow! I'm afraid my skills are limited to German, French and Dutch with a smattering of Spanish, so I can't help.

Well done, though. I know how hard it can be!
      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
        Oh, wow! I'm afraid my skills are limited to German, French and Dutch with a smattering of Spanish, so I can't help.

Well done, though. I know how hard it can be!
        3.5 languages, it's super

thnx for support
        sigpic

Comment

I would have tried to translate, but my German's very rusty

Me?

I speak Scots as my first language, English second (though I use it more now that I'm at Uni)

I write only English as we weren't taught Scots at School

I can understand German and Catalonian, and to a lesser extent - French, Spanish, Cantonese and Gaelic - but only a tiny smattering of each
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
            I would have tried to translate, but my German's very rusty

Me?

I speak Scots as my first language, English second (though I use it more now that I'm at Uni)

I write only English as we weren't taught Scots at School

I can understand German and Catalonian, and to a lesser extent - French, Spanish, Cantonese and Gaelic - but only a tiny smattering of each
            i am a speaking Czech , Russian, little English (i am a watchig SG1 in orignal with titles, this is a good for learnig)
            i love fanfic S & J, but is a little complicated for me and translator is more stupid like a my

nice OT
            sigpic

Comment

I do enjoy translating, when I have the time. I have a major exam, a translation and an assessed transcript due in tomorrow. Haven't started any of it yet!

Comment

Methinks that Jack and Sam need someone to translate what body language means!!!! Either that or they were plain stupid for 8 years!
                sigpic

Comment

Hhhhhm. I don't think translation was required. Just a bashing of heads slightly earlier on.

Comment

Methinks that Jack and Sam need someone to translate what body language means!!!! Either that or they were plain stupid for 8 years!
                    indeed, but is to late for both
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by STARGATE7777
                      This is the problem I have with Sam and Jack at this time. I wrote something last night about a possible reason that TPTB are ignoring ship. I admit that it was not positive and it was only an opinion. However, it appears that people only want to talk about past ship and happy moments. That's OK. I will respect this thread. It's just not my personality to accept something without questioning why? I had hoped that others felt the same way. Sorry for being off-topic. Again, the comment about the feelings of the actors was only to show a possible reason why the whole ship storyline has been dropped. For those who can live on past episodes I am truly happy for you. For me, however, it's not enough. I guess it really is time to move on.
                      I really admire all of the shippers who are still hoping and going strong for the Sam and Jack ship ...for all of those who haven't lost their passion for the ship ..I really do ..and I can't even believe myself that I was able to let it go so easily ..Well , In fact it's not that hard ..It happened to me before ..each time I had to let go of one show to move to another one ..Sometimes I'm anxious to do it but for Sg1 and the Sam and Jack ship , it happened at the same time as I found other new interests ..so it didn't hurt that much . I feel glad that I have moved on as I don't feel frustrated at all about the Sam and Jack ship now and What will happen ,will happen ..does not matter anymore ..It's tptb 's fault to have lost me as a fan and as a fan who will not be buying anymore DVD 's as I'm pretty sure that I will never ever watch the episodes of season 9 again . Except for Sam and even her ..she is in the background ..none of the other characters stand out for me and tonight I was watching "Prototype" and writing my Christmas cards at the same time ...

....On the other hand , I did stop writing my cards when SGA started as I found the stories a bit more exciting and I also think the whole SGA team is a bit more appealing that the SG1 team of today .

I still don't trust TPTB so I'm very careful not to get involved in a particular ship in SGA although I can see Shep/Weir and Teyla/Ronon big time .For me I enjoy them but I try to avoid spending too much time in their threads ..and also I do not want to read any spoilers whatsoever about those 2 relationships .

Caty

Comment

Aw, Caty, I wish I could just give it all up!

Comment

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year
                          from
                          The Shipper Family
                          sigpic

Comment

Well...I've started preparing my shipday things
                            sigpic

Comment

Well...I've started preparing my shipday things
                              Suekay How many times do you change your sig in a day ?!! They are great though Bravo to you

Caty

Comment

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year
                                from
                                The Shipper Family
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X