X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
    Spoiler:
    Shep held Weir against the wall, he grabbed and kissed Telya, who acted all kinda pleased about it and shippy about it at the end. If you remember, that's how S/J started.... Broca Divide, anyone?
    Wasn't that ages ago?? I thought you meant something happened in the last episode. There are a couple of different takes on that whole scene --- I can tell you, Shep/Weir people see it in a totally different way to the way the Shey/Teyla people see it, and find it a little creepy.
    As for Broca Divide, I was never a fan of that scene. I found it a little disturbing.... There are so many other Sam/Jack moments that are amazing, without that much in the way of physical contact. I think with them it's often just the looks that show the connection (I see the same thing with Shep/Weir, and I don't see Shep/Teyla at all, but that's another story!!)

Comment

hey guys,

little tipsy from my girls night out,won 100 on a bet woo hoo!!

I hope fans don't fall into the shep/teyla/weir ship because you know tptb will let you down!!!

All i want for christmas is a sam and jack moment.....not gonna happen,wonder if they'll do something for the anniversary episode,JM get on the case please we need jack....i am having severe jack withdrawral symptoms hey i can't spell sorry.

well goodnight my shippers i''m off dreaming of their first christmas together,

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

SHAMELESS PROMOTION ALERT!

http://forum.stargate-intel.net is sporting a festive look!

Oh, and Members, check your emails
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Lys

Jonas :"I've got it colonel !"

Jack : "Fine, let's go back now before he tries to steal it again."

Jack :" Crap, Daniel's here. We can't access the gate."

Daniel: "Jack ! Give me those flowers !"

Jack : "No way !"

Daniel : "Jack, I'm controlling the gate. It's your only way out. Give me those flowers."

Jack : "Well, spank me Rosy"

Jonas : "Is it really necessary to further antagonise him ?"

Jack : "Yes !"

Jonas : "Colonel, we have to try something or we'll be late."

Jack : "You're right. If only Thor could bring his litle grey ass there."

Jonas : "Why don't you call him colonel ?"

Jack : "Keep an eye on Daniel, I'm going to call Thor."

Jonas : "Erm, colonel, look, right behind you."

Thor: "Greetings O'Neill. How can I be of assistance ?"

Jack: "Thor ! Buddy ! Daniel is trying to steal Buc's flowers. You see, it's for her birthday. We can't let this happen."

Thor : "I see."

Thor moves an Asgard stone and Jack disappears in a bright light flash.

Jonas :" Whoah ! It's the first time I see an Asgard beam !"

Then Jonas disappears in the same bright light flash.

Mission done, the flowers are safe.

Happy birthday Mary !!!!!!

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{LYS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Thank you SOOOOOOO much! This totally made my day! Jack and Jonas, my two favorite guys, bringing me flowers for my birthday! What a wonderful surprise!
          - Mary
          SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
          Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Threadmates}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Thank you to everybody who posted their birthday wishes. It was more than I ever expected or dreamed, and every one of them was very, very, very much appreciated.

Hugs to all!
            - Mary
            SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
            Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Just to change the subject back a few days... we were discussing Shep / Weir shippers. They took a hit tonight, hey? The whole Shep / Teyla thing?
              what hit? you mean the shep/weir shippers couldn't even get a week to enjoy their ship before they were slammed down again? jeez!

sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by florence

Bow before your Goddess !

PS : love your sig !
                LOL Florence Thanks

BTW...BIG HUGE THANKS go to Mazzmatazz for that wonderful signature ...

Jack and Cam....sounds like a drink doesn't it ...bartender I'll have a double
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                  Welcome back to the family Tame. I see that the gang are happy and celebrating your promotion to Modhood! ....

Awww (((((((((BEV))))))))))) I am trying so hard to get back to posting everywhere and then you go and post a wonderful picture of our couple laughing away and looking so wonderful together....makes me miss the *days*...

Well I KNOW they are together now SO I am good.

Thanks for that my friend
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Just to change the subject back a few days... we were discussing Shep / Weir shippers. They took a hit tonight, hey? The whole Shep / Teyla thing?
                    OH!! I remember that moment ssssssssooooooo well......I was like OMG!!!!

it was almost as bad as when *He I no longer acknowledge* was kissing Sam.....ew yuck pitooey...ick ick ick

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                      Tame's been promoted? Cool! Congratulations Tame!
                      Thanks Mel

now to bow you just bend at the knees....... j/k

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                        Thanks Mel

*broad, sweeping bow* At your service lord moderator

Comment

LOL Mel....thanks...I feel so *goddeslike* now

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                            Thanks Mel

LOL! Actually erm... I think ya bend at the waist when you bow. I'm thinkin' if you bend (forward) at the knees, you're probably an ALIEN from ANOTHER PLANET! **gasp**!

'Course if it's a curtsie, then we're onto a whole 'nother kettle of wax (uh.. bows)

mini(the odd, demented)geek

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                            ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                              LOL! Actually erm... I think ya bend at the waist when you bow. I'm thinkin' if you bend (forward) at the knees, you're probably an ALIEN from ANOTHER PLANET! **gasp**!

'Course if it's a curtsie, then we're onto a whole 'nother kettle of wax (uh.. bows)

mini(the odd, demented)geek
                              LOL you are so right Minigeek....but I was not telling Mel that she was really kneeling

Ok enough about me and my bowing fetish...Bad Tame going off topic

From I hear there is a BIG christmas shin-dig being planned here for Christmas????

Comment

i have a favor to ask my fellow shippers. next week, atlantis' ep 'grace under pressure' will be airing. i'd like a *shipper* to tell me if this ep is watchable. i want it from a s/j shipper's point of view, because you guys are the only ones that can figure out that even if it's all in mckay's head, it's *still* sam/mckay ship. so please, shippers, tell me if 'grace under pressure' is sam/jack shipper friendly.

sally
                                Last edited by majorsal; 07 December 2005, 09:49 PM.
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X