Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caty Nice Christmas card. Made me smile. Lots.
    Mary Happy Birthday. May all your shippy wishes come true.
    Lys Again, making my day with the advent calender
    wynter almost forgot it's the first official christmas together....ahhh.
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
      Hi ((((tame ))) Thank you How are you and what shows are you on to at the moment ?!!!
      Threshold , Supernatural , BattleStar Galactica or other ones !!!

Caty
      Hi Caty (((Caty)))
      well besides SG-1 ( and YES Sam is flying off EVERY chance to see Jack in D.C) and SGA
      I am a die-hard fan of Battlestar Galatica and I make videos for that now....I finally figured out how
      otherwise I like CSI:Vegas and the new show Criminal Minds.

RL is extremely busy so I am fairly lmited on TV time and internet time so I am trying to make the most of the time I do get

trying to keep up in here is a bit crazy but I lurk ALOT!!! and try to keep tabs on everyone here in the family and with what new Sam & Jack moments people have come up with
      plus there is so much talent in this thread that I have to always see what new thing has been made to tribute our favorite couple
      like that beautiful Christmas wallpaper

I am just happy when I can add something to the conversation and it is always so wonderful to see everyone in here
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
        Tried and failed. JM in his thread said that they aren't adding any ship and they don't let what fans say influence them. *sob*
        Oh, right, sure. That's just so totally obvious to me.

WRONG! He's not fooling me.

If that was true, they would have maintained the ship through seasons 7, 8 and even 9. The fans who spend the most money are the fans the PTB are going after now; they don't care about fan-loyalty. Unfortunately, the new fans are mostly non-shippers. That action caused a huge drop in shipper viewership and support. Oh well, they use that fact to support their decision.

Boils down to the PTB really don't give a rat's butt anymore because they are trying to find a way to close this show. They should have done it at the end of season 8, but it's still making money and it's supporting Atlantis, which is not yet self-sufficient.

I will enjoy the memories of what they gave us and stop looking/demanding for a return of the ship because it won't happen. Yes, it's a dirty, rotten, mean thing that the PTB did to us. But I have the early shows to treasure. This new show is okay and I might keep watching, but I won't keep my Friday nights free for it like I was doing.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          Hi Caty (((Caty)))
          well besides SG-1 ( and YES Sam is flying off EVERY chance to see Jack in D.C) and SGA
          I am a die-hard fan of Battlestar Galatica and I make videos for that now....I finally figured out how
          otherwise I like CSI:Vegas and the new show Criminal Minds.

RL is extremely busy so I am fairly lmited on TV time and internet time so I am trying to make the most of the time I do get

trying to keep up in here is a bit crazy but I lurk ALOT!!! and try to keep tabs on everyone here in the family and with what new Sam & Jack moments people have come up with
          plus there is so much talent in this thread that I have to always see what new thing has been made to tribute our favorite couple
          like that beautiful Christmas wallpaper

I am just happy when I can add something to the conversation and it is always so wonderful to see everyone in here

((((Tame )))

CSI Las Vegas ..yeah me too excellent otherwise Lost ( already made videos and collages ) I'm a big Kate/Jack shipper ..see sig .....JAG ( same with videos and collages ) because it 's so shippy
          ..BattleStar Galactica ..the new season has not started yet in the UK ..I still don't like the doc but the stories are great

....and yes, all those Sam and Jack Christmas pieces of artwork are nice for the eyes and for the heart too I suppose

caty

Comment

(((((((((TAME))))))))

<snip>

((((((TOKEN))))) talked to someone about you the other day
            WHA....???? ME???? I'm sure it was all nice things. I miss having fun with you. Maybe RL will allow you more time. Maybe even time for Vancouver?? Well.... a girl can dream!

Token ~

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARY
              Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                A MERRY shippy CHRISTMAS to everyone

Caty
                Great wallpaper Caty!
                sigpic

Comment

((((((((((((((((((((((TAME))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Good to see you here

*bows down to our newest mod*

Caty - lovely collage

shows I'm in to (just joining in here )

Atlantis
                  Odyssey 5
                  CSI: Miami
                  Malcolm in the middle (hee hee)
                  the 4400
                  and I'm giving Threshold a try too

but S/J is still top of my ship'jenda

but Teyla/Ronon rocks!
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Token

(((((((((TAME))))))))

WHA....???? ME???? I'm sure it was all nice things. I miss having fun with you. Maybe RL will allow you more time. Maybe even time for Vancouver?? Well.... a girl can dream!
                    I so love that smiley
                    I miss it too but with the time I have on here it is spread a bit thin...

Funny Vancouver WAS mentioned but not for me......YOU maybe....*raises eyebrows*

Have they said whether or not Amanda will be attending the Vancouver Creation Con??
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                      ((((((((((((((((((((((TAME))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Good to see you here

*bows down to our newest mod*
                      ((((SueKay)))))
                      Hey I think there is something missing...oh YEAH... over on the rep thread they chant *all hail the Mod god*.... I kndof liked that ....hee hee j/k kneeling is fine
                      *giggling is so not becoming to an old girl like me*

Thanks Sue
                      Originally posted by sueKay
                      Caty - lovely collage

shows I'm in to (just joining in here )

Atlantis
                      Odyssey 5
                      CSI: Miami
                      Malcolm in the middle (hee hee)
                      the 4400
                      and I'm giving Threshold a try too

but S/J is still top of my ship'jenda

but Teyla/Ronon rocks!
                      ya know I really like Teyla with Ronan as well... they seem to really match each other

Comment

(((Caty)))
                        Lovely wallpaper ! Green on your way !

(((TAME)))
                        Happy to see you back !

(((Shipper Family)))
                        Everyone's getting ready for Xmas ? Good, because the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team is working on the next ship event : Shipmas !
                        More info soon... Stay tuned !
                        Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Tame - yeah...Ronon and Teyla - great ship

Pity about the way this ship's gone though, but I prefer this lots fanfics to what TPTB will have to offer

And remember - you may be the mod...but I'm to only other Rep system lord besides yourself
                          sigpic
                          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

LOL SueKay....actually I do think there are a couple more now.. I will have to re-check because I haven't really been paying to much attention BUT we have been gods longer then the rest so ...they are still our underlings ..hee hee

I just like that whole kneeling thing and the magic beans

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                              (((Caty)))
                              Lovely wallpaper ! Green on your way !

(((TAME)))
                              Happy to see you back !

(((Shipper Family)))
                              Everyone's getting ready for Xmas ? Good, because the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team is working on the next ship event : Shipmas !
                              More info soon... Stay tuned !
                              ***waves*** Florence (((hugs)) to you

I have been here just not posting to much but I am trying to pop in more these days ...or say more

So do you think Sam is jetting off to DC to see Jack every chance she gets ??

Comment

***waves*** Florence (((hugs)) to you

I have been here just not posting to much but I am trying to pop in more these days ...or say more

So do you think Sam is jetting off to DC to see Jack every chance she gets ??
                                Of course ! And he does the same every chance he gets !

Btw, the other day, we were chatting with LOL4JACK, lonely_star and Lys, and we came up with an interesting question... (Carolina, I hope I'm not stepping on your toes with that...)
                                We know that Sam talks to her plants... We know how much Jack likes trees and plants...
                                We know that Sam goes sometimes off-world with SG1... We know that Jack stays on Earth...

So... do you think Sam asks Jack to talk to her plants when she's offworld ?
                                (that's a scene I would LOVE to see ! )
                                Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Working...
                                X