Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For people looking for something to cheer them up. I was looking in GW's episode guide summaries (I have no idea why) but there are some interesting comments made by the writers and producers in many of the shippy episodes.

I posted two of them in the ship thread. In Beneath the Surface JM says that it would make sense for Sam and Jack to be together when they didn't have any recollection of their past lives because " They love each other."

It doesn't get any plainer than that! I guess we haven't made it all up after all.

Comment

Aw! thankies for that snippet
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by STARGATE7777
        "They love each other."

It doesn't get any plainer than that! I guess we haven't made it all up after all.
        Aw! That's made me want to go pull out the DVD and watch the eppy again. So good to know that it's not all in our heads
        Chleximpressed <--- by Kliggins

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
          Right dips, you're a quorum, all done.
          Thanks!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Jack: Hey, we're slippin' on the page!!
            sigpic

Comment

Sam: I'll see what I can do.
              sigpic

Comment

Jack: OK, keep me posted!!
                sigpic

Comment

Sam: Looks like we're back on top!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Jack: Good work, Carter! C'mon home!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                      spoiler space for season 9 (spoilers and speculation)

i've got a feelling... go with me here. let's add up all the clues we've been given.

* sam will be away for personal and professional reasons. the personal taken away to just professional.

* rda 'might' be in later eps, but it's looking like it's not going to happen.

* some of sam's prior admirers are coming back - but that still doesn't mean sam's going to *respond* to them shippy.

* it's been said somewhere recently that rda wants to take a year off (season 9 off), instead of just quitting all together.

now, we take in what joe said today with his answer here:

Originally Posted by sg-1fanintn
                      Joe, I have a question......

Can you promise all us Sam & Jack shippers that you won't break our hearts when the show returns this summer? We can accept RDA leaving, but there's so much concern on the threads about whether the integrity of the Ship will be maintained as we've seen it built up over the last two seasons.

(joe)
                      I'm not sure how to answer this question. After all, RDA will not be returning as a regular for the show's 9th season. However, we're not planning to kill him off if that makes you feel any better.

k, let's take apart joe's answer. joe could have said that rda's no longer on the show, period, but he didn't put it like that. he said, "RDA will not be returning as a regular for the show's 9th season." why did joe say it like that? perhaps...

what if the writers are looking at two more seasons of stargate - which joe said they ideally hoped for - and that they want to continue the ship (build up sam and jack's relay) over those two seasons?

the ONLY thing that can make this bearable is if they DON'T ship sam off with another guy again. without shipping her off with another pete, i can live with this waiting. i have no choice, other than quitting (i'm not ready for that, even with missing rda like my limb).

so, where are we? i think they're going to build sam and jack's relay over these two seasons (9th and 10th). i want to SEE them together NOW, but it doesn't look like that's an option with rda's situation. but as long as they don't ship sam with another, i can wait. again. can all of us?

sally
                      Sally here is something you wrote in May. You see things are about the same and JM was busting ba--s back then too!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
                        I'm on an icon spree. Do you want an icon for this thread? Heart? Sam? Jack? It's just that we've so many threads with the Piece Of Paper icon that I'm in a Making Threads Recogniseable mood today.
                        that would be great, madeleine.

could you make it a heart AND with sam and jack?

sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

These are the book borrowing lists as of the evening of December 2 Eastern Standard Time. I will update daily. I will PM everybody when the final lists are.....final!!!! Please feel free to start mailing books and bookmarks!!! All parties contact each other for addresses. Enjoy!!!

If you wish to sign up, please PM me and I'll add you to the list.

Please make a bookmark!! Bookmarks will be passed along with the books. Keep bookmarks rated G!!!

For example, I made this bookmark.
                          front

back

I will send it with the book I lend to LOL4JACK. She keeps it!! When LOL4JACK passes the book to Jafacakes, she sends the bookmark that she made to Jafacakes. Whoever is the last reader, they return the book to me with a bookmark. Makin' sense??

Oh, please sign the inside cover of the book with your user id name and the date you read the book and your city, province/state, country

Book 1 A Matter of Honor (Nell's)
                          LOL4JACK
                          Jafacakes

Book 1 A Matter of Honor (Gatebee's)
                          Sg-1fanintn
                          melpomene

Book 2 The Cost of Honor (florence's)
                          nell
                          sg-1fanintn

Book 2 The Cost of Honor (sueKay's)
                          LOL4JACK
                          Jafacakes

It's possible to read a book in a couple of days if you're able to devote the time. But for working people, like me, I'll need a couple of weeks. So, keep in mind that we may each have the book for several weeks.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                            Sally here is something you wrote in May. You see things are about the same and JM was busting ba--s back then too!
                            yeah, but a lot of things have changed since i wrote that. jack writing sucks (he's a non-entity now), sam writing sucks, team writing sucks, vala is taking over the show, sam is being 'slightly' shipped with 'others', sam was pushed back to second in command (in a sense), AND, ship is going to be in limbo land with jack in being a non-entity... want me to stop now, trupi?

i think you're *wonderful* (along with all the positive shippers), but i'm so far from that state of mind that i'm not only out of state, i'm out of country. so i'll keep lurking until i'm happy again. (please don't hold your breath because you'll die of asphyxiation)

(((trupi))) thanks for trying to cheer me up.

sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                              Here are the photos I promised you I'd post when I got home tonight. They're off-camera (AT & RDA horsing around) during the filming of Death Knell, and the kiss that didn't make it on air. I apologize in advance to whoever I lifted them from. I honestly don't remember, and when I do save shippy photos, it's just so I can go back and sigh over them, so no harm intended!

Happy ship!
                              Definitly a goodie!
                              sigpic

Comment

When I see these pictures I cannot help but think why would you not want to see scenes like that on the Show between Sam and Jack.RDA and AT had so much fun why not bring that out with Sam and Jack.I'll never understand.I think sometimes Actors worry about how it makes there character look instead of having fun.Anyone see Lost the other Night and the
                                Spoiler:
                                Jack/Kate Kiss.No AU NO dream a real Kiss and it only took 2 Years.The world did not end and the Lost Fan bases are not flipping out as far as I know.Like I mentioned the other Day TPTB for Lost are Adults and they do not ruin away from Ship.I doubt you will hear TPTB from Lost say they took out a Kiss because things were to mushy.They understand Lost is very popular because people get hooked on the characters and they tune in each Week to see what will happen next with the characters and they want to see the characters in relationships.
                                Last edited by ses110; 02 December 2005, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X