X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lys - OMG! That is too funny
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
      Hi everybody ! Waves to the shippers !
      As this is the first of December and to follow the season's spirit, I'd like to invite you to my Stargate Advent Calendar.
      Enjoy !

EXCELLENT !!! I'd give you green if I could ! (but I can't... not yet anyway ! )

I've already seen Lys' whole Calendar and let me tell you that : shippers, you're gonna LOVE tomorrow's pic !
      Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Since lonely star forgot the linkey to her viddy...hope she doesn't mind...

http://www.stargate-intel.net/members/lonely-star/

there ya go
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by florence
          EXCELLENT !!! I'd give you green if I could ! (but I can't... not yet anyway ! )

I've already seen Lys' whole Calendar and let me tell you that : shippers, you're gonna LOVE tomorrow's pic !
          Flo ! Another word and I shot you with my zat, three times.
          Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
            Flo ! Another word and I shot you with my zat, three times.
            Not a word I swear !
            Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen
              I wonder if this will work, or if Gateworld is going to enjoy it for a late night snack... So Far, So Good...

Ahhh... That's Better!
              Another oldie but goodie!
              sigpic

Comment

Love the Thor pic!

Thanks to -Jules- for the sig pic!

"It hops, it hops! It hops jolly high!" The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                  Hi everybody ! Waves to the shippers !
                  As this is the first of December and to follow the season's spirit, I'd like to invite you to my Stargate Advent Calendar.
                  Enjoy !

Vert jello pour Lys!!! That is super!!! I look forward to the many days of Stargate Christmas!!! nell
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                    Another oldie but goodie!
                    ((((trupi)))) thanks for the shippy oldies but goodies!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

These are the book borrowing lists as of the evening of December 1 Eastern Standard Time. I will update daily. I will PM everybody when the final lists are.....final!!!! Please feel free to start mailing books and bookmarks!!! All parties contact each other for addresses. Enjoy!!!

If you wish to sign up, please PM me and I'll add you to the list.

Please make a bookmark!! Bookmarks will be passed along with the books. Keep bookmarks rated G!!!

For example, I made this bookmark.
                      front

back

I will send it with the book I lend to LOL4JACK. She keeps it!! When LOL4JACK passes the book to Jafacakes, she sends the bookmark that she made to Jafacakes. Whoever is the last reader, they return the book to me with a bookmark. Makin' sense??

Oh, please sign the inside cover of the book with your user id name and the date you read the book and your city, province/state, country

Book 1 A Matter of Honor (Nell's)
                      LOL4JACK
                      Jafacakes

Book 1 A Matter of Honor (Gatebee's)
                      Sg-1fanintn
                      melpomene

Book 2 The Cost of Honor (florence's)
                      nell
                      sg-1fanintn

Book 2 The Cost of Honor (sueKay's)
                      LOL4JACK

It's possible to read a book in a couple of days if you're able to devote the time. But for working people, like me, I'll need a couple of weeks. So, keep in mind that we may each have the book for several weeks.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chlex
                        Ah... the two little words have never been so well used. I guess it doesn't seem like much right now, but the first time we heard it was huge. I remember calling my friend to squee about it.

*grins and points to icon* --->

I mean... what else could she have meant?
                        I love your icon. It's really beautiful. I really want to learn how to do that.

Unfortunately, I didn't squee. I got angry. Why couldn't she have said, "No, I'm not. I'm pretty much taken for good." ?

I think there is a point, roundabout year 7 in a series, where shipper hope starts to become serious frustration which can go on to become anger and then develop into fatigue with the whole thing. Good writing can stop the bleeding.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by divcon
                          I whole heartedly agree
                          How about this?

Or this?

Or even this?

Better now?
                          Repost
                          sigpic

Comment

I love that last picture. Jack's hand on his throat and her hand on his arm! Wow!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                              Shipper Cookies?! Did someone say Shipper Cookies?!!!!

So glad you asked.....You did ask didn't you?!

SHIPPER COOKIES:

There are:

BLUE with PURPLE chips and TURQUOISE and INDIGO sprinkles on top SHIPPER COOKIE – This cookie will help get rid of PMS (PostMoebiusSyndrome) and will allow shippers to return to their usual POSITIVE, LOVING BUNCH.

HOLIDAY SHIPPER COOKIES - contain a SPECIAL SHIPPER NUTMEG! (special shipper nutmeg - made up of regular nutmeg enhanced with MM's happy pills)

Ship Nana's Psycho Shipper Cookies - which when dipped in the beverage of your choice allows all inhibitions to simply melt away!

Mala’s Thunk Shipper Cookie – These shipper cookies, when eaten while looking at Mala’s genius creations of photos and other pictures, will allow shippers to thunk for the character of their choice (mostly RDA) and realize why they love Sam and Jack. I thunk, therefore I am!

mei mei's Special Happy Pill Shipper Cookie - They are made from the combined ingredients of mei mei's medicine cabinet. It allows shippers to be in a drugged induced haze to prevent them from losing their minds!

Pale Green Shipper Cookie - used for medicinal purposes only by sick shippers - this cookie is full of Shipper Love and Ship Nana's chicken soup

Pink Shipper Cookies - Increases Creativity and Brain Power for Shipping

Green Shipper Cookies - Stops Pit-ranting and rant withdrawal and redirects focus to Ship

Red Shipper Cookies - Makes ship lurkers into ship posters
                              (take the red pill, Neo-shippers)

Blue Shipper Cookies - Dreamy Shipper Bliss

Purple Shipper Cookies - Warm and Fuzzy Shipping

Orange Shipper Cookies - Disoriented Shipping

Chocolate Shipper Cookies - Rich and Luscious Shipping (especially when served warm - good for when nothing else will do) Also, for stocking up while on extended absenses from S/J Thread.

Gray Shipper Cookies - Snarkiness Shipper Cookie

Lime Shipper Cookies - gives the illusion of Shipper Greatness. They allow the Shipper to dream really BIG!!!!!!

Naquadah Enhanced Anti-Ranting Shipper Cookies – If you have to eat these Shipper Cookies you are so desperate that you probably won't care what they are for.
                              P.S. - Disclaimer - Since these Shipper Cookies are probably radioactive please take the appropriate precautions when handling.

Rosy Shipper Cookies - wipes out the memories of bad spoilers and desolves the desire to read spoilers

SUBLIMINAL Shipper Cookies – Makes TPTB believe that Ship was their idea

Turquoise Shipper Cookies - which are the super duper magnificent spectacular love enhanced shipper cookies

Motion Sickeness Shipper Cookies - when eaten prevents motion sickness from TPTB shipper rollercoaster ride.
                              Dark Red Shipper Cookies - These will stop Kinsey ranting and any feelings of queasiness related to any thoughts about Kinsey, such as a Kinsey-in-love-with-Sam thought

Indigo Shipper Cookies - helps us all remain blissfully ignorant of anything negative to our ship

Margarita shipper cookie. It works on drowning your sorrows, or celebrating your shipper glee.

EVERY COLOR SHIPPER COOKIE - which erases shipper memories of all bad spoilers, episodes, and character appearances that depress shippers and replaces them with positive Sam/Jack memories. This shipper cookie was created in Honor of the 2nd ANNUAL CELEBRATION! ITS SHIP DAY JULY 28TH, 2004. It is guaranteed to keep all shippers in only the best shipper mood.

HALLELUIAH OUR SHIP HAS COME IN SHIPPER COOKIE – this is a WEDDING WHITE shipper cookie and is eaten in joyful celebration when Sam and Jack finally admit their feelings to one another and decide that they should be together.

and the all time favorite:

YELLOW SHIPPER COOKIES – (HWMS)

I just thought that the family might need a refresher list, due to the CURRENT-LACK-OF-S/J-SHIP-IN-SEASON-9!!!
                              Feel free to overindulge with the beverage of your choice.

Now where did I put that S/J fanfic I was reading?
                              Great repost!
                              sigpic

Comment

trupi, thanks loads for reposting some great words and works of the Sam/Jack Ship Family. It's so nice to return to the "times before" for a fresh look at our optimism. I certainly have my optimism refreshed!

Just sayin', keep rollin' 'em out!

Edit: Dammit, colonel! Oh, wait. Out of greens again!! But, here: **trupi**
                                MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
                                sigpic
                                Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Working...
                                X