• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do not trust that throw away 8. years relationship between S & J
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
      Well like most things, it's up for interpretation.

My most positive spin is...No (we are not reducing Amanda to recurring) and (therefore) it isn't a slight.
      That's how I interpreted Joe's answer too!
      always and forever
      My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
      My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

hey all this is just a stop by post. How is the ship thread? I am kinda busy with school and running our own board so I don't have much time anymore for GW
        Lord Zedd

Comment

You know...I think I've finally pin-pointed the exact reason why I no longer like the show...

all of my favourite shows have always big cast upheavals, but SG1 was different...it had the same core characters, and even when one of them left, he came back...I looked forward to tuning in and seeing the same people...SG1 was a rarity with very few cast changes...the rest of the Sci Fi shows changed cast all the time.

Now, as with all other Sci Fis...TPTB have decided to change everything...with not one new character...but
          Spoiler:
          three
          and the departure of four (Jack, Hammond, Jonas and Janet) only two of who actually wanted to leave (Don S Davis and RDA)

edit: silly me! thanks Bev
          Last edited by sueKay; 27 November 2005, 09:30 AM.
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
            You know...I think I've finally pin-pointed the exact reason why I no longer like the show...

all of my favourite shows have always big cast upheavals, but SG1 was different...it had the same core characters, and even when one of them left, he came back...I looked forward to tuning in and seeing the same people...SG1 was a rarity with very few cast changes...the rest of the Sci Fi shows changed cast all the time.

Now, as with all other Sci Fis...TPTB have decided to change everything...with not one new character...but
            Spoiler:
            three
            and the departure of four (Jack, Hammond, Jonas and Janet) only one of whom actually wanted to leave (Don S Davis)
            RDA wanted to leave too. I agree with you that there's been too much change all at one time. We've had nearly a decade of getting to know our heroes and they've become like family to us. No wonder we miss them, either through them leaving, or because their characters have been changed so much.
            sigpic

Comment

Bev - totally agree...think back to season seven - the Lost City...now think about, say, Avalon...

is it the same show?????

Frankly, Iwouldn't have been as angry or frustrated if TPTB had changed the name of the show...It would have given SG1 some closure.
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

This show going to bad way. No relationship between S. & J. No team.
                more changes is not good for this show
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys, UberSG-1Fan, trupi, nell.
                  "Do you people practice being vague?"

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
                    Ship Nana hope you are still here coz here's piccy love story sam style!! ....

Where are you Jack?? I need you

Hey, don't you even think about giving up, Jack not coming home is not an option

What am I gonna do Teal'c if he doesn't come home.....

I love him, I miss him so much...
                    Found this post from Billie from back in July. It fits our feeling now!
                    sigpic

Comment

meimei, it's working for me now ! Great site, I've already added it to my favourites !
                      Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Sam: Jack, this is the quietest place at GW. What say we.....

Jack: C'mere.....

Can't get enough of the kissin'!!!

**Looks both ways for the zat! Thinks the thanking is to Mala50**
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell

So agree, **nell**.

Just sayin', Oh, if only.
                          MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
                          sigpic
                          Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Originally posted by nell

I'd give you green for this small comic, if only the rep system actually worked. Well, here's a compliment anyway.

Great job!!
                            Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Their eyes say alot....

**thanks to Mala50 for the cap**
                              sigpic

Comment

Snoopy why are you dancing!

because

and

and

sigpic

Comment