This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ranchan2
    Hi. I don't know if this has been discussed before, but I'll put it in spoiler tags because I'm going to mention 'The Fourth Horseman Part 1'.
    Spoiler:
    I'm sure a lot of us have noticed how Sam is always eating blue jello and Jack is always eating red jello. Well, in 'The Fourth Horseman', when Sam and Orlin are getting a bite to eat together, Sam gets red jello. Earlier in the season, Sam tells Barrett that she's not exactly single. Could Sam's change in jello preference allude to the possibility of a Sam/Jack relationship?
    I hadnt noticed the jelly thing either, but i did notice the comment with Barrett. I know it might be a small jack/sam thing but in my opinion its been years and i guess i want solid proof that they are together even if its just one scene. what can i say im a fussy person.

sig by starlover1990

Comment

WELCOME SCI FI GIRL!!!!!!!!

Have fun here and post lots!

OT: please check this out - been having fun with my new camera - http://suekayonline.stargate-intel.net/gallery
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
        WELCOME SCI FI GIRL!!!!!!!!

Have fun here and post lots!

OT: please check this out - been having fun with my new camera - http://suekayonline.stargate-intel.net/gallery
        Is that near your home? Real beautiful!
        sigpic

Comment

Trupi - yup...couple of miles walk from where I am

Perfect place for Sam and Jack to go for a snuggly winter weekend away
          sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the thread Sci Fi Girl!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
              Trupi - yup...couple of miles walk from where I am

Perfect place for Sam and Jack to go for a snuggly winter weekend away
              Lovely! How's the new computer making out?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_girl
                I hadnt noticed the jelly thing either, but i did notice the comment with Barrett. I know it might be a small jack/sam thing but in my opinion its been years and i guess i want solid proof that they are together even if its just one scene. what can i say im a fussy person.
                this scene with agent Barret is only realy ship (little) scene (i hope S. + J.)
                in 9. season
                as i speaking before, relationship (love ?) between S. & J. is close to end , mayby end (in SG1 show)
                sigpic

Comment

Potential spoiler dialogue for "Grace Under Pressure" posted by MajorSam here.

If confirmed, nothing good for shippers (big surprise! )

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal

she is only in head McKay, not?
                    but this is not a good episode for shipers S. + J.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal

Nothing to worry about guys! It's just a dream and you know he's going to think his doing the dirty deed with Sam. Remember Belcher he thought that Sam and his assistant were going to fight over him! Get real! Our Sam wouldn't even go near them if they were the last guys to survive an attack. So let them dream on!
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm looking forward to Grace under pressure, mainly cos I love McKay

I wouldn't worry about this btw
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                          Nothing to worry about guys! It's just a dream and you know he's going to think his doing the dirty deed with Sam. Remember Belcher he thought that Sam and his assistant were going to fight over him! Get real! Our Sam wouldn't even go near them if they were the last guys to survive an attack. So let them dream on!
                          GUP
                          Spoiler:
                          It's just a hallucination, but I don't want to see any incarnation of Sam kiss anyone except Jack at this point. Plus it's just so lame. Why couldn't they have Hallucination!Sam act like the real Sam? Would that be so boring that we have to have another meaningless kiss? Oy.

Comment

New comp's fine

Mckay's the comic relief character...it's not really Sam and as Sam herself isn't aware of it...no harm done!
                            sigpic

Comment

this is a weak, but (hope) kissing between S. + J. in this year (season 9. & 10. ) is very very very little (maybe impossible)

i am a very sad
                              sigpic

Comment

Just a quick visit to say...

Welcome ranchan2 and scifi_girl !

Happy birthday ElodySchumacher !
                                Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Working...
                                X