This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trupi
    BB is nothing like RDA-though he tries hard (too hard) and CB is not AT (never will). I also want to get this thread off page 819. It's has been on this page since 2:30pm. It's bothering me big time! Come to the Con. in February, it looks like fun! We can all book in the Holiday Inn where I can get discounts. Think about it! Cheaper then Vancouver!
    You're right again. BB is hot but not like RDA. I'm still thinking about Comic Con. Still waiting to hear about the Stargate talent lineup. You're right again. Cheaper than Vancouver. RDA will have to appear for me to go to Vancouver.

Back OT, I'm going to bed for Sam and Jack Shippy Dreams!! **looks both ways for mod** I'm really hoping for Jack dreams!!!! Hee, hee, hee!!!

Hey, I turned the page!!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Sam, Nell finally got us off page 819-Thank be to Homer! Good night all!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
        Flo, Lonely Star, you voted twice

I've been counting votes and if you could please revote because it makes a difference

In the meantime, you can keep voting (of course shippers that have not voted )

FYI,

Marion, your vote is between, Lost City (Sam's hand on the glass) & D&C (Look between the Shield)

Florence, your vote is between: Beneath the Surface (The end with the Sir moment) and D&C (Zartac testing)
        I voted twice ? I don't remember...

Okay, I got it now ! I voted for Beneath the Surface for your poll ('What's your favourite scene ?'), and I voted for D&C for trupi's poll ('What's your favourite between these 3 staring scenes ?').
        And I think it's the same thing for Marion.
        Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
          Flo, Lonely Star, you voted twice

FYI,

Marion, your vote is between, Lost City (Sam's hand on the glass) & D&C (Look between the Shield)

Florence, your vote is between: Beneath the Surface (The end with the Sir moment) and D&C (Zartac testing)
          sorry I thought i was two different thing because one was from Trupi with pic, the other from you without and you know me when it's voting for S&J

ok so well I'll go with the Lost City moment I know most of you like the D&C moments so i'll go with the lost city hand on the glass stuff. I just simply love Sam's eyes and what they convey. hope it helps and sorry again

Comment

Originally posted by florence
            I voted twice ? I don't remember...

Okay, I got it now ! I voted for Beneath the Surface for your poll ('What's your favourite scene ?'), and I voted for D&C for trupi's poll ('What's your favourite between these 3 staring scenes ?').
            And I think it's the same thing for Marion.
            exactly thanks for explaining it, I posted my message before reading yours.
            So well I say it again,, fav scene : Lost city
            fav pic for staring stares : force field

I like this voting thing, it's fun, we should do that more often

Comment

Originally posted by florence
              In a wedding gown !
              Both of them in their dress blues would look too strict...

But I also like the idea of them getting married in a small chapel with only their close friends (Daniel, Teal'c, General Hammond, Cassie...), and they would be dressed simply, even wearing jeans if nothing had been planned and they had done it on impulse...

definitely in a weding gown, but as Flo said, I see something quite casual with just closer friends. They're both not really into dressed up things and Jack probably wouldn't like hundreds of eyes focused on him. he doesn't like being the attraction, even if i'm sure he'd be glad to show Sam off

but definitely not the blues. After all they tried to deal with those regs so much and for so long that it would remind them too much of them and what they missed because of them well it could also be cool because without those dress blues they wouldn't know each other but I'll go for the not-too dressed-up wedding gown anyway

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                I'am surprised more Shippers are not talking about Vala being a full Time member of SG-1.I guess it's not a surprise.

well I'm not surprised at all... I saw that coming a long time ago...especially when there was this poll on gateworld about Vala's character and so many people voted for her being a great character and on another one where the ideal team for people was daniel, Vala, cam and T ! so well i'm not surprised. this show changed and the viewers did also. They clearly lost a part of the original audience with RDA' departure, At's absence and more sex induced references but they clearly won a new audience, younger and Farscape's fans. They'll keep going on this way cause they can't have RDA's back so can't have back the former audience. they have to keep thinking $$$$ so have to keep Vala.

it was fun watching her and Daniel interact but I can't really imagine seeing those two in this kind of relationship for a whole season it will get boring after a while. at least for me and i'm worried this will get Sam totally out of place. Jeez I'm kinda worried about Sam's character, how could the new audience like such a character with Vala's character. For someone who hasn't watched the original sg1, Sam will certainly seem out of place in all this Daniel-Vala show and Cam leading...I understand why TPTB don't know what to do with her. They have to bring the new audience to like her and it's certainly not in letting Cam lead or showing Vala's boops every 5 seconds that they'll bring back the great Sam character in the audience's heart

well I guess I'm just trying to say I'm not surprised and not exited about the idea of a season 10. I'll wait and see. I'll give the show a chance knowing that it's a different show. I'm just glad we'll get to see more of AT, MS and CJ.

Comment

Hi Shippers!!!!!

Please find the below the results of the "Thanksgiving Shipper Poll"

There is a tie... Squeeeeee!!!!!

So the top, Non Kiss, Non Hug, Non Head and Shoulder moments (LOL) are.....

Divide and Conquer: Zartac Testing Moment

Beneath the Surface: End scene when Sam calls Jack "Sir"

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                  Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                  Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_star
                    well I'm not surprised at all... I saw that coming a long time ago...especially when there was this poll on gateworld about Vala's character and so many people voted for her being a great character and on another one where the ideal team for people was daniel, Vala, cam and T ! so well i'm not surprised. this show changed and the viewers did also. They clearly lost a part of the original audience with RDA' departure, At's absence and more sex induced references but they clearly won a new audience, younger and Farscape's fans. They'll keep going on this way cause they can't have RDA's back so can't have back the former audience. they have to keep thinking $$$$ so have to keep Vala.

it was fun watching her and Daniel interact but I can't really imagine seeing those two in this kind of relationship for a whole season it will get boring after a while. at least for me and i'm worried this will get Sam totally out of place. Jeez I'm kinda worried about Sam's character, how could the new audience like such a character with Vala's character. For someone who hasn't watched the original sg1, Sam will certainly seem out of place in all this Daniel-Vala show and Cam leading...I understand why TPTB don't know what to do with her. They have to bring the new audience to like her and it's certainly not in letting Cam lead or showing Vala's boops every 5 seconds that they'll bring back the great Sam character in the audience's heart

well I guess I'm just trying to say I'm not surprised and not exited about the idea of a season 10. I'll wait and see. I'll give the show a chance knowing that it's a different show. I'm just glad we'll get to see more of AT, MS and CJ.

Here is my comment on Beach head that I saw 2 days ago

I didn't think much of that episode ..WHY? Because there are no emotions left in the show . I used to like Stargate because of the emotions between the characters ..Now TPTB is taking the route of no emotional show but more comical than anything else and I don't really like shows like that .. ..What's comical about having the Earth being invaded by Ori troups in their spaceships ??!!!! I don't mind of bit of humor but the way they do it is a bit tasteless ...and by the way ..My youngest girl said talking about Cameron "He wants to act like Jack but he will never replace Jack " Good girl I was proud when she said that

What usually attracts me to a sci-fi show is the emotions and feelings being transmitted through the story and I 'm afraid that since Avalon started I didn't see any of those ..It 's lacking emotion big time for me to enjoy it and this is why I'm turning to shows like JAG , Threshold , Dark Angel and LOST because even if there are sci-fi or Fantasy shows and their sci-fi arc is great , it is still full of emotions, sensitivity and sensuality .

I also think that SGA is lacking emotion right now or if there is some ..don't blink or you'll miss it but I enjoyed it more than SG1 and the story is greater .

Caty

Comment

Any given morning in season 9/10

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
                        Any given morning in season 9/10

I hope that when Jack asks her to come back to bed , he will call her SAM

Caty

Comment

CONGRATS CAROLINA FOR THE 1000 th !!!!

Myrth, I love your take on season 9
                          Last edited by lonely_star; 22 November 2005, 05:26 AM.

Comment

Congrats to Carolina and

....Happy birthday to SG1 Poz

Have a fun day

Caty
                            Last edited by Catysg1; 22 November 2005, 06:34 AM.

Comment

SG1 Poz

Comment

Wow! PRETTY! Hugs and thanks for the birthday wishes my friends Caty and Lonely Star. At least I can still can say I'm on the other side of 50

Poz

Comment

Working...
                                X