This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(((((Shipper Family)))))

Thanks everyone for everything ! This Shipsgiving has been a hit because of you !
    Next Ship event : The O'Neill's First Christmas... Gifts, Christmas tree, hot chocolate... I can't wait !
    I only need to sleep a little before starting to prepare this next party...

When the rep system will be fixed, get ready for a green jello shower ! I will go back into this thread and give green to all the people I would have liked to yesterday
    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Oops, I almost forgot...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATHAIN !!!
      Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Heya guys !!! I'm back after a good night of sleep. My stomach is still a little sore after all the turkey, passion jello and shipper cookies though

I had a great time yesterday, it was really nice! Once again, great job Ship Ship Hooray special ops team !!! you guys rock !!

I wish the green worked, I'll make a distribution later, when it's back on you guys are so awesome I think I might not have enough green for all of you !

let's begin this after mini ship day post by saying

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATHAIN !!!
        you're lucky Jack hasn't eaten your cake yesterday
        he was certainly too busy with Sam's legs and panties Cathain, Gatetrixer and Trupi : LMAO !!!

Gatebee, congrats on Milestone !

Elodie, nice vid ! I finally watched it

Thanks to all of you guys who answered my song related question.
        I'll look for the songs listen to them and try to make some vids when I have time...
        sg-1fanintn, thanks, I'm definitely interested in making those vids with you. I on't have time right now (don't even had enough to finish the vid i was making for mni ship day ) but I'll try to do it soon. You can still PM me to give me the clips idea you have on those songs., I also want to congratulate you on your fic ! nicelly done!! oh and the song !!! LMAO !!!

Thanks for posting Annunaki's essay, it was really well interpreted and analyzed. I agree with her.If we have more ship to come I won't mind of course, but if we don't well i'll be thankfull for what we already had...(still waiting for the big hinkin' kiss though )

Carolina, how are the poll results going ?

Comment

I hope everybody had a great Shipgiving mini-shipper day!

sg-1fan, I loved your Sidearm Turkey story! LOL!

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
          Sigh! I can't get caught up with the thread, but that just means lots of people are talking about Sam and Jack tonight. So I don't mind.

We had asked folks to recommend any good fic they had read lately, and I promised to compile a list of what I received to post today. Here it is!

From Gatetrixer

Just a couple of stories (not new) but I liked them when I read them some time ago, just found them again, and maybe some of you haven't run across them.

Circles (by Aeryn): http://www.sg1-heliopolis.com/helio2.../8/circles.php

Circles is funny. Love the scene with Hammond. There is also a Circles 2.

Stranded (by Divine Joker):

http://www.shahrazad.net/~sgnovels/s...ivinejoker.txt

SG-1 and others stranded, focuses on Sam and Jack, of course.. A series of stories.
          these links didn't work-- can someone repost.

thanks!

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by trupi

Which one is your favorite?

Thanks lonely_star for the cap.
            Just reposting to move the thread to top of the page. Have a great day!
            sigpic

Comment

Sorry, I forgot that I hadn't voted yet...

My favorite : #1, because IMO it's the moment when they realize their feelings are lot deeper than what they were thinking...

Comment

oups...I haven't either... so it would be this one

for the exact same reason Florence mentioned...it's THE moment when they BOTH realise their feelings are deeper than what they seem to be...They both begin conscious that they can't ignore those feelings anymore, that they'll have to do something about them and they certainly both think "crap" !
                just love the emotions they convey without words, only with their looks and THIS they can't deny...

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_star
                  oups...I haven't either... so it would be this one

for the exact same reason Florence mentioned...it's THE moment when they BOTH realise their feelings are deeper than what they seem to be...They both begin conscious that they can't ignore those feelings anymore, that they'll have to do something about them and they certainly both think "crap" !
                  just love the emotions they convey without words, only with their looks and THIS they can't deny...
                  and me too

Caty

Comment

Which one is your favorite?
                    Here another selection!
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi shippers. I'm sorry I missed shipsgiving yesterday, but I had computer issues. I've had a great time looking at all the wonderful posts everybody made. It was also very nice seeing some of the 'older' shippers joining in the fun. *waves and says 'hi' to them*.
                      I see there's a 'doggy bag' sitting waiting for me to pick up, since I missed all the food. Thanks!
                      My vote in the poll would be the two of them at the force shield. I love the looks between them, especially when Jack shouts "NO!" *sigh*
                      I'd also vote for the 'Always' moment, as I love watching Sam stroke Jacks hand *more happy sighs*.

I'll have to think of something to do for the O'Neill's first Christmas.

ETA: Happy Birthday Cathain!
                      sigpic

Comment

Fly-by post:

If you haven't seen the news yet, here are links to two articles. It appears our worst fears have been realized.

Claudia Black Joins SG-1 Cast:
                        http://www.gateworld.net/news/2005/1...sg-1icas.shtml

SG-1 Cast Signs Contracts
                        http://www.gateworld.net/news/2005/1...nonforne.shtml

Although I am doubtful given the current trend we've seen the past few months, this may not be all negative. I'm mulling it over. Back after work!
                        Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 21 November 2005, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                          Fly-by post:

If you haven't seen the news yet, here are links to two articles. It appears our worst fears have been realized.

Claudia Black Joins SG-1 Cast:
                          http://www.gateworld.net/news/2005/1...sg-1icas.shtml

SG-1 Cast Signs Contracts
                          http://www.gateworld.net/news/2005/1...nonforne.shtml

Althought I am doubtful given the current trend we've seen the past few months, this may not be all negative. I'm mulling it over. Back after work!
                          IMO- I think Wright and Cooper are using CB as a way of keeping AT pinned. In other words "don't do as we say and we have your replacement" I don't blame CB, it's a job but the TPTB know what they are doing! Real nice guys!
                          sigpic

Comment

Here another selection!
                            well I can't take the link of the pic from your post, but I choose the second one. They look gorgeous in their blue dresses and he's very proud of her, that's great I like those looks they have, even if they're not alone they look at each other with this I-so-'d-like-to-be-able-to-take-you-in-my-arms grin on their face, that's cute

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_star
                              well I can't take the link of the pic from your post, but I choose the second one. They look gorgeous in their blue dresses and he's very proud of her, that's great I like those looks they have, even if they're not alone they look at each other with this I-so-'d-like-to-be-able-to-take-you-in-my-arms grin on their face, that's cute
                              I love dress blues! Do you think Sam would get married in dress blues or a wedding gown?
                              sigpic

Comment

Vala full Time in Season 10.I'am shocked.I never saw this comming.I can understand if the ratings took off when Vala was on the Show.TPTB can spin things anyway they want.The ratings are down this Year.I really wish I knew what TPTB see in Vala that most of the Fans do not see.TPTB have made it clear there only interested in the Farscape Fans and want to drive Shippers away for good.It's time for Shippers to let TPTB know how we feel about Vala and to let TPTB know we want Sam and Jack Ship with or without the Jack character onscreen or we do not watch the rest of Season 9 or 10.It's the only thing Shippers have left.

Comment

Working...
                                X